• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Killing AFK trainers is impossible

22 posts in this topic

Posted

How can I kill or drop from the horse a afk trainer with this bugged musket?

2017-04-30_5057137.thumb.JPG.125a39f73a8

2017-04-30_4630160.thumb.JPG.c4689a7a8b7
@GM_Dew could you fix please?

3 people like this

Posted

That should be a problem of loading a texture, texture files com_tool_firelock_[number].dds to be precise.

Posted

And this.... Is partially why you rarely see T8s in the market. (Aside from those being pearl traded).

1 person likes this

Posted

It will just work when you put it crossways into your private parts.

10 people like this

Posted

It will just work when you put it crossways into your private parts.

Stop... don't give Aster art ideas.

2 people like this

Posted

same problem with relics and killing afk fisher, first ppl killing them, then crying there is not enough relics on the market

6 people like this

Posted

Could you try clearing your game cache?

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And this.... Is partially why you rarely see T8s in the market. (Aside from those being pearl traded).

But i have seen them quite often.. even more now when they get announced when listed. o.O

Edited by DarkBever

Posted

OP just clear the whole game folder while you're at it :P

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Could you try clearing your game cache?

Best regards,
GM Dew

Of all the problems people ask about you decided to help the guy having trouble killing afk trainers. 

Even so...it's good see someone getting help from a GM in the forum. That doesn't seem to happen often enough. 

Edited by Drustein
6 people like this

Posted

Of all the problems people ask about you decided to help the guy having trouble killing afk trainers. 

Even so...it's good see someone getting help from a GM in the forum. That doesn't seem to happen often enough. 

Feel free to tag me with @GM_Dew as the OP did, and I'll receive a notification of your post. If I'm able to help, I'll do so. =)

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

@GM_Dew I saw two yesterday on EU Calph Ch4 around 00:30 my time GMT+3

Posted

@GM_Dew I saw two yesterday on EU Calph Ch4 around 00:30 my time GMT+3

Two what?

Best regards,
GM Dew

Posted

Two AFK Trainers grievers tho, they just use muskets to get the trainers off the horses, they think it's fun type of police roleplaying as they stated lol

Posted

@ezzylupe did you really just waste a precious GM reply on that incoherent bullshit? stop that before you dry up the GM reply supply you colossal failure 

8 people like this

Posted

lol i dont kill afk trainers but i do wished the gun's texture was fixed >w<

Posted

I don't understand these kids needs to ruin someone else's fun. This isn't PvP. This is a bully. 

2 people like this

Posted

I don't understand these kids needs to ruin someone else's fun. This isn't PvP. This is a bully. 

Because kids are kids

And though i certainly do not agree with them, I also dont understand why people dont use level 49 locked alts as their horse trainers and/or fishers, then theyll have to find some other way to be childish and unsociable.  We have 7 to 12 alts (plus a main) each, make good use of them, they can be more than just energy storage.

Basically you can only be bullied this way if you allow it by using a 50+ character

Posted (edited)

Because kids are kids

And though i certainly do not agree with them, I also dont understand why people dont use level 49 locked alts as their horse trainers and/or fishers, then theyll have to find some other way to be childish and unsociable.  We have 7 to 12 alts (plus a main) each, make good use of them, they can be more than just energy storage.

Basically you can only be bullied this way if you allow it by using a 50+ character

Problem is though, that while 49 and below can't be attacked by other players, they can be halted/interrupted during an AFK auto-loop run, which can be worse than simply being killed by a player. If a player kills you, you don't lose xp and your horse doesn't suffer a Death Count. But if you're 49 and below, and you get unhorsed or interrupted by a douchebag player who has zero motivation other than being an ass, and thus halting the AFK loop, and it's done in an area where mobs/monsters are nearby, then the player as well as the horse both suffer for it because getting killed by mobs/monsters results in the horse receiving a death count and the player losing xp.

Edited by DenverRalphy
2 people like this

Posted

Well when you have a char with training already at a high lvl you don't want to start over or give up time you could have been gaining on that char. I don't think some ppl know what PvP is. You can't call it PvP when only 1 person is there to fight. That's straight up pking. I love it when the person isn't actually afk and surprises the pker and they get their butt kicked 🙂

Posted

Killing afkers?

ahahahaha such sadness :D

Posted (edited)

One year later, people are still complaining that they can be killed when they leave their character alone in a combat zone, at times when they are not even playing ?
Like, really ?

Edited by Capitaine Courage