• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Unable to Force-Enchant to TRI

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello all! :)

I've been building FS and using them to get my gear up to DUO like a good little boy, and even some to TRI, but I have this 1 gear piece, an Ultimate Strength Shoes of Heve, that just DOESN'T want to get to TRI. So, defeated, I decided to Force-Enchant it to TRI..... but it doesn't work. 

The tooltip is telling me I need 30x Concentrated Magical Black Stones (Armor), which I have and try to use. When trying to Force it, it fails (item not deleveling) and I get the message "Item does not match". Stones do not get used up either, so it simply fails, as in the Black Spirit has no idea what to do with it.

Apart from trying to talk me out of trying to Force-Enchant this damn gear piece, does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and can point me in the right direction? :x 

EDIT: After looking into it further and harassing some Guildies, my dad, my dog and cat (they get along, yes), my next door neighbors and THEIR pets (2 birds and a dog), and some Reddit users who were more than helpful, I've found the answer to my question. It seems that I was trying to Force-Enchant it with an alt that had 0 FS left, which in turn makes it auto-fail. Seems that when you do this on an alt that has at least 1 FS, it actually DOES work. So hurray for that :) 

Edited by DMR

Posted

maybe u cant force gold gear

Posted

maybe u cant force gold gear

I've found an old post somewhere supporting this, but someone else replied by saying that as long as the base item is Green, which it is in this case, it should still be force-able. Whereas items like Liverto/Blue Awa and Kzarka/Dandy start off Blue/Yellow, and cannot be forced. At least that's what I surmised out of that post. I just don't know, and I'm too chicken to stuff a crappy reform crystal in my gear to reform it back to Green (if that's even possible after making it Ultimate?) to check whether that works. I'd had hoped someone tested this already or had a definitive answer to help me out :) 

Posted

Game did you a favor for not letting you to force it.

No way is Tri Heve worth 30 concentrated stones.  You can buy it on the market for 80kk.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Game did you a favor for not letting you to force it.

No way is Tri Heve worth 30 concentrated stones.  You can buy it on the market for 80kk.

You have one very good point there :) 

That being said, even if that MAY have solved my problem, I'm sure there are other people wondering about the inability to Force-Enchant their DUO to TRI with that same pesky "Item does not match" notice, so my original question still stands ;) 

EDIT: Solution found, OP updated.

Edited by DMR