• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Is it possible to only buy gear?

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Well yeah but apparently the awakening deals a lot! And a ranger with good gears just pew pew on people don't they?

not anymore.

Posted

Ah well.. is it that weak? I wanted to try ninja too, does it use the same gear?

Posted

even at 240, bow still does no damage compare to awakening with 30 ap less and no, bow =/= shortsword.

Posted

I'm talking to a ranger telling me that he has troubles killing people with same gear, he has 240 AP.. Idk now.. but I bought some weight increase months ago so I feel -----ed..

And yeah ofc I meant the armor

Posted

I'm talking to a ranger telling me that he has troubles killing people with same gear, he has 240 AP.. Idk now.. but I bought some weight increase months ago so I feel -----ed..

And yeah ofc I meant the armor

1v1 ranger is still good, gvg, not so much because the class is too squish and awakening is melee which require you to get up close and personal.

if your life skill level is not high,  switch now before its too late, althought 2nd awakening COULD bring ranger up since it's gonna be ranged but who knows.

and for armor, every class equip the same armor,

Posted

1v1 ranger is still good, gvg, not so much because the class is too squish and awakening is melee which require you to get up close and personal.

if your life skill level is not high,  switch now before its too late, althought 2nd awakening COULD bring ranger up since it's gonna be ranged but who knows.

Yeah but its melee but you have the mobility of a rabbit soo they cant complain about that

Posted

if you have to ask if you can afford to buy end-game pre-enhanced gear on forums, chances are you are far away from that reality.

i have multiple tet gear and each one of them has been cheaper to enhance than straight up buy off market.

both enhancing your own and buying off market are games of patience.

1 person likes this

Posted

but before boss armor, a ninja takes 2heve 2 grunil too?

Well I have 0 life skills, but the awakening deals a lot of damages no?

Posted

Yeah but its melee but you have the mobility of a rabbit soo they cant complain about that

yes, but the dash are not super armor. dont compare apple (ranger) with oranges(musa) even though both are fruits

but before boss armor, a ninja takes 2heve 2 grunil too?

Well I have 0 life skills, but the awakening deals a lot of damages no?

sorry, I don't know about that since I have never played ninja nor will ever play one, they are good but it meh, not my cup of tea.

honestly, if u are asking all these questions, you should take your time with the game, i been playing none stop for almost a year and im still not at the gear soft cap, if u want to rush this game you gonna have a really hard time.

Posted

I don't want to rush this time. I wanna discover and upgrade my gear with time!