• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

100x Exp Server

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

grinding from 56 to 60 takes around 30x more xp then 55 to 56, going from 60 to 62 takes 320x more xp then 55 to 56

Money cant buy rng because hard/shards, concentrated stones, and high end accessory's are always sold out

money can buy you pen dande, tet ogre, tet cres. just look at gundel. you guys have to understand that silver is just like gear, if you are not above the SIEGE gear average, you are gonna have a hard time at pvp(gear)/bidding(silver).

You forgot about how he magically created 15B in the bank like a baller.

And yes aside from the trolls and people who like to quote definitions yet completely fail to understand them,

61+ is basically saying regain all the exp you ever gained for the next level, then repeat.

Obviously not a very reasonable leveling system and it's so ridiculous that many semi hardcore players just stop as they feel it's a waste of their time.

gundel.png that's gundel storage before he bought the pen dande for 7b. and he is going to 61, AND he only grind on weekends.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

money can buy you pen dande, tet ogre, tet cres. just look at gundel. you guys have to understand that silver is just like gear, if you are not above the SIEGE gear average, you are gonna have a hard time at pvp(gear)/bidding(silver).

gundel.png that's gundel storage before he bought the pen dande for 7b. and he is going to 61, AND he only grind on weekends.

Bernie Sanders has a message for you:

Knock it off Knuckle heads we are not focusing on the 1/10 of 1%, instead we should focus on the 99.9% of the player base.

Because they dont want you to progress fast on levels after a certain point..........
You still have gear progression, life skill progression..... so much other stuff to do.  You are so fcking focused on one thing its pretty ignorant.

When they release higher level areas that soft cap will move and you will be able to progress when they want you to on level..... You just dont want to accept that its by design.

Would you ----- if they hard capped it at 61 and you gained 0 exp for all those hours you will grind for silver and drops?  Ya thats what I thought.  You would be -----ing about that instead.

Why don't you ask yourself the same thing.

Why are you so thick you can't understand other games have unlimited progression without just doubling the exp requirement.

Why don't you understand that life skill progression is a choice.

Why can't you relate that if life skills where designed the same way it would screw up that entire system.

Posted (edited)

Knock it off Knuckle heads we are not focusing on the 1/10 of 1%, instead we should focus on the 99.9% of the player base.

nah, real world doesnt apply to a game, every body started out equal. you dont born to be in the 1% in bdo. you had the exact gear he once did why shoul you be treated differently?

Edited by GamePois0n
2 people like this

Posted

Why don't you ask yourself the same thing.

Why are you so thick you can't understand other games have unlimited progression without just doubling the exp requirement.

Why don't you understand that life skill progression is a choice.

Why can't you relate that if life skills where designed the same way it would screw up that entire system.

Other games dont have unlimited progression!  Name one fcking game!

They are all level capped.  ALL OF THEM!  

This offers you unlimited progression.  You can come back and ----- at me when you are level 100, full PEN Boss gear Gold accessories and all alts fully geared and GURU on all lifeskills. 

Just because you think said progression is too slow doesn't mean there isn't progression.

Posted

Asheron's Call lasted for years and never had this issue because the progression system was just plain SUPERIOR.

I miss AC... 

ScreenShot00000.jpg

Posted

maybe i'm a bad player but it took me a whole week to get from 57 to 58.

40% in week days (around 1.5-3 hours per day) and 60% on friday/weekend (around 6 hours per day)

and i would probably not level up this weekend if not for the news that this is the last 100% exp weekend, so i figured i would pick up the pace otherwise i would need to grind even more hours in the following days to get to the same point.

i think your estimations assume that you're using some additional exp buffs (costume, gm blessings/event buffs, guild exp?) or it's not your first character so your gear is quite good or maybe you're in a guild instead of solo - it's valid for some for sure, but not for everyone.

W8 what? This is the last weekend? Where did you get that info?

Posted

don't worry tomorrow there will be a post about new event with bonus exp weekends like there always is.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just focus on getting good at a few lifeskills and make your progression there inbetween world boss loot in prep for future content like arenas and whatnot

Posted

I don't know the end date for sure, but the xp weekends were announced as only lasting to a certain date.

Posted

Thats by design you aren't meant to hit 63-64-65 lol

They will eventually raise the softcap to 61 and 62 will be the new 57 63 the new 58 so on and so forth.

It was the same way for level 50-53 the grind was insane!  Same thing happened when 56-57 was comparable to 60-61.

Im not sure what crack you guys are smoking but ya.

I don't think caps going up. People just need to get to 60.

Posted

Thats how the game is you should know what you are getting into before playing this game , its an amazing game but not for everyone. This game is a marathon and its nothing like wow and the other mmos, if you dont like it just dont play, crying on the forums wont change anything

Posted (edited)

I miss AC... 

ScreenShot00000.jpg

Yes it's sad most of today's players have no idea what a well constructed leveling system is.  They simply accept whatever the are given and are blissfully unaware of just how terrible it is.

AC allowed you to upgrade individual stats, health, resistance, life magic etc as well as Strength, Dex, etc.  The difference is they designed a magnificent system which lasted for years and already accommodated expansions.

The result was daily progression that lasted for years.  Every few hours you could gain something even after years of playing.  While it may have been minor, an Extra Hp, Run Speed, or Casting Success Rate those small progressions built up your character over time.

BDO has none of that.  It's a broken botched up system that simply caps out after a few weeks and the progression ends.

Edited by feebleone

Posted

Yes it's sad most of today's players have no idea what a well constructed leveling system is.  They simply accept whatever the are given and are blissfully unaware of just how terrible it is.

AC allowed you to upgrade individual stats, health, resistance, life magic etc as well as Strength, Dex, etc.  The difference is they designed a magnificent system which lasted for years and already accommodated expansions.

The result was daily progression that lasted for years.  Every few hours you could gain something even after years of playing.  While it may have been minor, an Extra Hp, Run Speed, or Casting Success Rate those small progressions built up your character over time.

BDO has none of that.  It's a broken botched up system that simply caps out after a few weeks and the progression ends.

uninstall bdo please

Posted

I don't think caps going up. People just need to get to 60.

It will it already has 3 different times.  

Posted (edited)

uninstall bdo please

#Delete your forum account

Another reason why AC's system was so superior.

Changing the Soft Cap screws over the top players and discourages people from progressing to the top.

It's already having an impact in fact.

There are players who quit grinding just to wait until they adjust the soft cap.

#TERRIBLE_GAME_DESIGN

Edited by feebleone

Posted

IMO best thing AC had over BDO was truly open world PvP... 

Always red, all the time.

Its whatever... BDO is fun for what it is... a Korean cash cow MMO being licensed out by Europeans to make some money off westerners lol 

Posted (edited)

IMO best thing AC had over BDO was truly open world PvP... 

Always red, all the time.

Its whatever... BDO is fun for what it is... a Korean cash cow MMO being licensed out by Europeans to make some money off westerners lol 

It seems like it would have been rather simple for BDO to allocate a channel to those rules.  I never participated in the Dark (Pure Red) channel on AC, but from the people I spoke to over the years people seemed to like it.

Nearly everything NOT cash shop related to BDO is excellent.

EVERYTHING related to the cash shop just brings BDO down and stops it from being a top game.

Look at the challenge for example.  The death penalty is absurdly high end game.   This means you basically can't afford to hunt in risky areas.  You can't have a real challenge.  And WHY?? The GOD DAM CASH SHOP OF COURSE.  So they could try to SELL 100% EXP Restoration Items.  Just one in the long list of the ways the CASH SHOP RUINS BDO.

Edited by feebleone

Posted

No its not even been raised in KR. Unless they give new skills there's no real point past 60.

Posted

No its not even been raised in KR. Unless they give new skills there's no real point past 60.

then why are there passive skills up to lvl 70 in your skill tree? a fact is that every pleb and their mothers claim bdo is a pvp game, every true pvp game gives you the possibility to reach max lvl in a realistic fast way to be able to join the fun. but right now pvp is only for the handful lvl 60+ nolifers with full TET+ Gear... join with lvl 58 and below and youre just a facerolled toast.

level progression takes way too long, western markets have never been a good place for the neverending asian sadomasochist grinds.

Posted (edited)

You can actually hit 0.6% per hr 60-61. 

With kama you can get near 0,9% in a group. 

Most players will stop at 60 or 61. I'll do 61 when kama is out. Otherwise I'll have 2 60s beforehand 

then why are there passive skills up to lvl 70 in your skill tree? a fact is that every pleb and their mothers claim bdo is a pvp game, every true pvp game gives you the possibility to reach max lvl in a realistic fast way to be able to join the fun. but right now pvp is only for the handful lvl 60+ nolifers with full TET+ Gear... join with lvl 58 and below and youre just a facerolled toast.

level progression takes way too long, western markets have never been a good place for the neverending asian sadomasochist grinds.

Sorry but there's still level 59 players in TRI boss gear in region level guilds. The average gearscore for most guilds that isn't vision or manup is between 480 to 510.

Therefore, you can't say PvP is "only for the nolifer level 60s with TET + Gear" because most of the people PvPing these days are level 59. It's the top 1% that are level 61 and full TET boss + TET Dande and half the time you never see them PvP outside of siege. 

I can simply put my gear on my level 58 alts and faceroll most players still. 1-58 is easy, 58-59 is kinda hard, 59-60 takes a couple weeks. You have to spend effort in this game to get anywhere. Aslong as you are 59, level isnt the hugest difference.

This isn't GW2 where people can PvP the moment they buy the game at the same level/gear as everyone else. (Plot Twist: GW2's PvP basically lost a ton of players because of TOO MUCH equalization, which shows that equalization isn't always good like people think because people get bored and have nothing to do)

This is a grinder game with a siege option as a playstyle. Gear, Level, and Skill all matter in this game. Don't try to turn this game into something it's not just because you are so used to it from other NA MMORPG's because this isn't a NA MMORPG.

This game is also currently doing fine in the western market. Fix the games server issues and boom, done, easy.

Also, this game's grind isn't even that bad. I grinded worse to try and stay on diablo 3's rift leaderboard and that's a NA game. People need to treat it like a marathon though, not a race. If you try to bang out 59-60 in a week (i've seen people do this) then you will probably hate the game after. 

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

nice meme, people who are geared dont waste time pvp, those who do are probably taking a break from making money, if u do run into them just walk the other way.

also level 60 isnt hard at all, do the 30mins 200% every day and you will be at 60 in no time.

Posted

grinding from 56 to 60 takes around 30x more xp then 55 to 56, going from 60 to 62 takes 320x more xp then 55 to 56

Money cant buy rng because hard/shards, concentrated stones, and high end accessory's are always sold out

RnG is what makes end-game hardcore players still in.

Imagine if they 'll have all PEN in few months cause there's "low RnG". Probably after few months there will be a massive quitting

Dont forget BDO is a Korean game, developed for korean MMO players, basically no-lifers. So keeping a wall behind them and the "end" is a necessary measure.

The game allows "normal" players to avoid RnG where possible. RnG becomes predominant only if you decide to go over the top.

Same for grinding. It takes "only" 50 hours of grinding from 57 to 58 (doing by myself in this period). Basically only 2 days, but common players (like me) doesnt have several hours to play and dont like to grindi more than 1-2 hours, which mean i'll need almost 2 months for making lvl 58. For another players maybe a weekend is enough.

It's all about different POV

Posted

It's there for the people who want to go that far it's not needed at all. Getting 60 casually when the games been out a year isnt hard and you don't need full tet to kill people in full tet lol.

Posted

The fun thing about being full TET for me is I just AFK fish and do node wars/seige/ and run RBF. 

Gambling night vendor for extra cash and/or do field/world bosses if Im around when they pop. Its awesome not grinding lol Just build money slow and then smash more jewelry together in hopes of a couple AP gain. 

Posted

here is the official link:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/134978-combat-experience-bonus-weekends-marchapril-2017/

However I'm hoping what some people said to be true - that there will be just a new event announced (someone also said that in korea they just did not turn the event off and it's on all weekends nowadays).

Would be nice, we will find out soon enough.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0