• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Black Desert 4 years ago ...... What happened to you ...?

61 posts in this topic

Posted

There is just something about these videos that makes the game look a little better i cant explain it. Like how the original sorceress was hotter looking then stock version with have now.

Posted

Because in this game the only thing that matters, TRUE, is the "Accuracy" and the most notable way to get it, is to Level. So in summary you always do the same, KILL, KILL, KILL; GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, KILL, KILL, KILL, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND........ 

Black Desert is a game that does not have PvE (The person who thinks Black Desert has PvE, is because he has not seen PvE in his life .......). In Black Desert the professions are of no use. Gathering, Procesing, Fishing, Trade, Training ... let's face it, none of the professions are for ANYTHING IN ABSOLUTE in Black Desert, they do not contribute anything, nor do you need them for anything.

The only thing that matters in this game is the "Accurary" and is achieved by raising Level. With 8 hours of leleving each day, you rise from level 1 to level 60 in 2 weeks at most.

Then there's the team. What is the easiest way to get equipment? Go get it. No, lie, the easiest way to get equipment is to buy it. With 8 hours of leveling every day and a little trade, you can get every day about 60-100 million silver. The easiest way to get equipment is (the same as always) KILL, KILL, KILL, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND, and then buy equipment to upload it.

You will play Black Desert for a year, you will get the best Team [TET], and what have you done for a year to get it? KILL, KILL, KILL, GRIND, GRIND, GRIND.

I really mean it, the person who does not talk about this, does not know the fastest and easiest way to get a PJ Level 60 and Full [TET]. And the person who is not looking for a PJ well, does not realize that the only Black Desert Endgame content is "War of Nodes" and "Siege of Castles", POINT AND FINAL; there is nothing else. That is the end of this game.

this just shows your lack of understanding about the game 

the game is more balence that its ever been, these are sooooo many things that are viable money makers 

if you want to force yourself into a little corner of the game that revoles around repeating one task over and over, then thats your problem, not the games fault 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think this would have been a much better game in General and they would have been FORCED to make Ranger a better class overall  if 'Shotgun' had never existed

(or if it atleast had a 5 second cooldown)

Posted

Black Desert is not what it promised to be, it's not a realistic MMORPG

What part of Black Desert ever looked realistic to you?  

Posted

god you have some shit -----ing taste. the combat in the video is so much worse than what we got and the camera angle we have is better, but you can move it so it's like the shitty offset one you like. 

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!   KILL! KILL! KILL!   GRIND! GRIND! GRIND!   FARM! FARM! FARM!
>THE MOST IMPORTANT IS TO BE HIGH LEVEL TO HAVE GOOD 
ACCURACY!
yeah I can tell by these statements that you're an ungeared, unleveled shitter who doesn't want to work for their success.

Posted (edited)

FFXIV is a payment game and that's why I did not add it to this Post, but yes, FFXIV is also a good game, and for my taste FFXI was even more so. About Ragnarok Online, just to say that it is not a dead game, is a game that 15 years later still maintains millions of players all over the world, and without a doubt, it is the game with more Pirate Servers and full of people that may have .

Going to have to laugh a little at that millions claim.... 

After some double checking only 3 MMORPG's can claim over 1 million players / subscribers ( excluding free to play because well....bots )

1. World of Warcraft
2. FFXIV
3. ESO

Edited by Visnja

Posted

I don't understand why people who don't enjoy the game complain about the game in forums. I just don't understand the purpose? You find some like minded individual to circle jerk about how shit the game is and then what? What is the next step? Instead of wasting time in forum of said game you don't enjoy you could be using this time to find and play a game you do like. 

Posted (edited)

Going to have to laugh a little at that millions claim.... 
After some double checking only 3 MMORPG's can claim over 1 million players / subscribers ( excluding free to play because well....bots )

1. World of Warcraft
2. FFXIV
3. ESO

Unfortunately visnja the guy is correct,In the thousands of shards (servers) ragnarok currently has,it has millions more than FFXIV.

Hell i played it for 10 years i think

At one point it had more than 40 million players worldwide playing it in korea/china/india/latin america/japan/america/eur which merged into another,not even counting all the private servers,and currently the private servers right now still have thousands a piece and there are plenty,they are updated now more than the real servers.

Ragnarok online to many who used to play know when gravity used to post statistics knew that there were over 76 million unique accounts subbed during the first 6 years.It's safe to say if you went by sheer numbers of people who played the real servers + private servers that there has never been a online mmorpg more played than ragnarok. especially after everyone went crazy with aegis and kept making new shit in the game on private shards

Speaking of anyone remember dunking on kids as a sac pally with tao gunka?? or tossing kids like kobe with the alchemist and kiel d02 card spam?

or how about the satisfaction of an AA hunter with maxed crit chance and the hawk + max aspd,bwaaaahhhh CHAINGUNNNN

Edited by Freeway
1 person likes this

Posted

League of Legends

Another game that had a lot of potential, along with helping esports but the managers of the game and the community squandered it because they don't care about skill as much as other things along with pretending that it requires a tremendous amount of skill at high level play.

I know the game, but I don't rly know what you mean, did they change it so much? I stopped playing sometime in season 4 I think.

Posted

wow the darkness of the storm is great. i wish they would have kept it as dark as in the video.

Posted

I know the game, but I don't rly know what you mean, did they change it so much? I stopped playing sometime in season 4 I think.

Early game cheese and snowballing over skill atm. Among other things ofc cuz its never that simple to balance a game such as league.