• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Are the dev's or GM's going to acknowledge that half the channels are broken and completely unusable by the majority of the player base?

118 posts in this topic

Posted

Wow what a shit show! 

Worst part is, the radio silence from KashKao!!!!!

They are too busy counting their money. Why fix anything for the people out actually playing the game when they most likely have a steady flow of incoming cash from the whales, RP'ers and other ilk that never leave the towns and supply Ka$hKow with a steady stream of income. 

3 people like this

Posted

GMs are dead 

4 people like this

Posted

how many times do i have to -----ing say this. THESE REVERSE PROXIED CHANNELS ARE THE ONLY WAY SOME OF US CAN PLAY THE GAME. ANY OTHER SERVER DISCONNECTS MANY OF US CONSTANTLY. I CANT EVEN LEAVE MY CHARACTER ON OVERNIGHT TO FISH UNLESS I AM ON A REVERSE PROXIED CHANNEL AKA S3 S5 C3 C5 V3 V5 etc. IF THE OCCASIONAL LAG IN THESE SERVERS BUG YOU JUST DONT PLAY ON THEM. DONT TAKE THEM AWAY FROM THOSE OF US WHO CAN ONLY PLAY ON THEM.

Posted

Seriously, fix the servers or lose money

Posted

how many times do i have to -----ing say this. THESE REVERSE PROXIED CHANNELS ARE THE ONLY WAY SOME OF US CAN PLAY THE GAME. ANY OTHER SERVER DISCONNECTS MANY OF US CONSTANTLY. I CANT EVEN LEAVE MY CHARACTER ON OVERNIGHT TO FISH UNLESS I AM ON A REVERSE PROXIED CHANNEL AKA S3 S5 C3 C5 V3 V5 etc. IF THE OCCASIONAL LAG IN THESE SERVERS BUG YOU JUST DONT PLAY ON THEM. DONT TAKE THEM AWAY FROM THOSE OF US WHO CAN ONLY PLAY ON THEM.

bro sorry but they're -----ing up nodewars

Posted

Didn't kakao sell their pearl abyss shares and buy up archeage?

Posted

They are busy at counting how much they earned

Posted (edited)

bro sorry but they're -----ing up nodewars

By they you mean B1, so fix b1. not the rest. I deal with it on the node wars as well. get over it

Edited by Josh2

Posted

By they you mean B1, so fix b1. not the rest. I deal with it on the node wars as well. get over it

and cal 1, other channels are occasionally -----ed

basically you're the minority and everyone's nodewars shouldn't be -----ed so you can afk process/cook/fish or whatever the ----- you do

id be cool if they moved it to even chs, wouldn't affect me at all but as it is right now it's ruining nodewars and sieges for a majority of players

Posted

and cal 1, other channels are occasionally -----ed

basically you're the minority and everyone's nodewars shouldn't be -----ed so you can afk process/cook/fish or whatever the ----- you do

id be cool if they moved it to even chs, wouldn't affect me at all but as it is right now it's ruining nodewars and sieges for a majority of players

For whatever it matters, i do 0 life skills. all i do is pvp, grind, and fish while sleeping. But yeah sure take em off node war channels, just leave em on the rest of em.

Posted (edited)

Don't know who the lead is at Kakao on the BDO project, but he/she should step down. The management of this game has gone from bad to worse

Edited by Zodiac
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

SO YES IT AFFECTED A LOT OF PLAYERS

the majority of the player base?

With this sort of English comprehension, the only thing you'll be serving me is fries with my burger. :) 

There's no evidence that it's a large percentage of the population, let alone the majority. You don't know how many players this game has and how many are suffering. 

Edited by Plunge

Posted (edited)

Log in using VPN: 1/3 success. 2 fails. But this fails allow me to play 2-2 minutes. "Normal" login DC me after chat and popups start loading...

I love this new Sticker UI and other game improvements. We have many options behind the wall of VPN. :P

Edited by Mikroman

Posted

Well, it seems that player numbers are still increasing.

While the number of available channels is not.

It won't get better, only worse if they dont't add a good bunch of new channels.

Posted (edited)

Source? 

You've gotta be kidding me, dude. I know you're a white-knight, but you can't possibly be this stupid. Are you just posting bait and attempting to troll people?

Edit: You're not joking. You're completely serious. Every single node war, the entire channel erupts into flames and every person I come across complains of it, every time. The entire boss discord lights up sometimes about it. At least it used to. What kind of money are they paying you to be this much of a white-knight? You must collect a fat check... seriously. Christ. 

Edited by Xenon
4 people like this

Posted

There is not a single channel that gives me lag,I honestly do not understand what people are talking about,And no i am not life skilling when i am testing.Call me a white knight if you will,But i honestly see no reason to lie as i am not trolling. West coast of usa here.

Dude, same here, I never have had lag issues like what people describe here.

I live in West Coast U.S. and always assumed this was the reason. my ISP is Charter and I live right by the border to California. I am not sure where the NA servers are located, but generally game servers are either in Texas or CA.

For the record, i don't life skill outside of afk fishing at night. When I play it's either grinding or PvP.

My guild did a Node War on Calph 1 on Friday, most of them were lagging and rubberbanding so bad that the game was unplayable for them. A few almost left out of frustration because of it. Me and my wife had no issues at all and the game ran as smooth as ever. I even had someone from the enemy guild whisper me and ask if we were lagging as well.

Anyone else on West Coast able to confirm if they have issues with lag? If so what ISP?

Posted

What kind of money are they paying you to be this much of a white-knight?

So what you're saying is despite the fact that I'm not lagging, I should lie and claim that I am because people like yourself just can't handle it when someone disagrees with them? There are people lagging and there are people who are having issues, however it is a lie to claim that it's due to the server or that the vast majority of people are experiencing issues. You don't know how many people are in each channel and you don't know what percentage of them are lagging.

If it were a server issue then every single person in the game would be having problems, it's simple logic. The issue is either with people's internet connection or on the path to the server. It's not a distance thing either because I'm in the UK and connecting to the NA server, so I'm thousands of miles further than the average NA player.

If you can't handle me disagreeing with you and are frothing at the mouth with anger because someone has the audacity to not share your opinion, then I urge you to use the ignore function before you burst a blood vessel. :) 

Posted

Dude, same here, I never have had lag issues like what people describe here.

I live in West Coast U.S. and always assumed this was the reason. my ISP is Charter and I live right by the border to California. I am not sure where the NA servers are located, but generally game servers are either in Texas or CA.

For the record, i don't life skill outside of afk fishing at night. When I play it's either grinding or PvP.

My guild did a Node War on Calph 1 on Friday, most of them were lagging and rubberbanding so bad that the game was unplayable for them. A few almost left out of frustration because of it. Me and my wife had no issues at all and the game ran as smooth as ever. I even had someone from the enemy guild whisper me and ask if we were lagging as well.

Anyone else on West Coast able to confirm if they have issues with lag? If so what ISP?

servers are in San Jose

i also am on the west coast and my lag IS better than some of my guildies but when the spikes hit they hit me too.  I have comcast since they don't have fiber in my area 

Posted

GMs are dead 

wait ? kakao actualy have employee working on the game :o:o:o:o

kappaface.png?1

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

So what you're saying is despite the fact that I'm not lagging, I should lie and claim that I am because people like yourself just can't handle it when someone disagrees with them? There are people lagging and there are people who are having issues, however it is a lie to claim that it's due to the server or that the vast majority of people are experiencing issues. You don't know how many people are in each channel and you don't know what percentage of them are lagging.

If it were a server issue then every single person in the game would be having problems, it's simple logic. The issue is either with people's internet connection or on the path to the server. It's not a distance thing either because I'm in the UK and connecting to the NA server, so I'm thousands of miles further than the average NA player.

If you can't handle me disagreeing with you and are frothing at the mouth with anger because someone has the audacity to not share your opinion, then I urge you to use the ignore function before you burst a blood vessel. :) 

No, we're saying if you are claiming you don't lag on C1 then you're full of crap. That channel (and many others) is god awful for everyone in my guild and the result is we avoid them like the plague unless we're forced to play on them for node wars. Anyone who has to PvP on C1/B1 knows what a mess it is, and you saying otherwise doesn't hold any water. 

And to be crystal clear: when we say lag, we mean desyncs, several seconds between inputs and actions taking place, rampant rubber banding, etc. It's plainly obvious and only happens when you go to these channels.

Edited by kaliver

Posted

wait ? kakao actualy have employee working on the game :o:o:o:o

kappaface.png?1

Not really. If you pay peanuts you get........monkeys! Communicate with your player base, tell them you have relayed the information on the shitty servers, and everything else.

Learn you communicate, please! Or go back to business school!

Posted (edited)

Is there a plan to fix the issue that half the current channels are completely unusable by the majority of the player base? With the server merge and increase in population, that population is now crammed into half of the channels originally intended to support them. All the reverse proxy channels are completely unusable and have led to countless deaths and gem losses. Is there a plan to fix it? Or are they just ignoring this and pretending it isnt a massive problem.

Pvp is impossible on these channels. Boss hunting is a complete joke on these channels. Grinding is out of the questions because you just randomly desynch and die. Are these the pve life skill only channels now?

I'm sure the GMs notice but can't do anything except talk to the devs. I'm sure the devs don't care.

Edited by LadyRhapsody

Posted

I'm sure the devs don't care.

But honestly... isn't the feeling mutual? Devs don't care what we want and we don't care what the devs do. 

If game play mattered to BDO players we'd all have quit long long ago.

Now if you'll excuse me, i need to grind the same mob with the same ability in the same rotation for 96 hours straight. 

4 people like this