• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Are the dev's or GM's going to acknowledge that half the channels are broken and completely unusable by the majority of the player base?

118 posts in this topic

Posted

I dont get disconnects during afk periods but the huge nodewars lags combined with the -----ed up DP buff rollback is just too much. Wont be paticipating until both are fixed.

Posted

So what you're saying is despite the fact that I'm not lagging, I should lie and claim that I am because people like yourself just can't handle it when someone disagrees with them? There are people lagging and there are people who are having issues, however it is a lie to claim that it's due to the server or that the vast majority of people are experiencing issues. You don't know how many people are in each channel and you don't know what percentage of them are lagging.

If it were a server issue then every single person in the game would be having problems, it's simple logic. The issue is either with people's internet connection or on the path to the server. It's not a distance thing either because I'm in the UK and connecting to the NA server, so I'm thousands of miles further than the average NA player.

If you can't handle me disagreeing with you and are frothing at the mouth with anger because someone has the audacity to not share your opinion, then I urge you to use the ignore function before you burst a blood vessel. :) 

Go watch those videos I posted...... EVERYONE DID LAG. Source to the contrary please.

Posted (edited)

Yes, but they could move node/territory wars off those two channels... but they don't cause lazy.

.... They being pearl abyss? Who developed the game like this across all the servers?
Technically it'd be more simple(in theory) for them to swap the war channels on to non-proxy connections.
I think that's what you meant to say ;)

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

Go watch those videos I posted...... EVERYONE DID LAG. Source to the contrary please.

So because you're lagging, something I'm not denying, it means that everyone in this game is lagging and that I'm lying.

Grow up please. :) 

Edited by Plunge

Posted (edited)

So because you're lagging, something I'm not denying, it means that Rooney in this game is lagging and that I'm lying.

Actually this time, I believe there is a conflict with some of the channels on a performance level, especially during node wars time. The source of these issues, i'm not sure, as it could be a few things off the top of my head.

I haven't really stopped to do enough research in order to have more data on the issues but the video the noob posted is pretty spot on as to the occurrence.
First thing that comes to mind is over load & over flow in conjuncture with the fact that many entities are performing actions(in the event of multiple node wars at once on different locations of the map as well as random afkers continuing the thread process for that particular channel/shard[whatever]).

Whether or not this occurrence happens on EU or not, i'm not sure, but it is a reality on NA. I'm not quite sure how often but it seems to be.
It'd be nice to have guilds that do wars on a daily basis, or a collab of guilds working together to help to reproduce and or flesh out more information on this type of issue, unlike the kids on these forums screaming for it to be fixed, If any guilds would like to get together and help reproduce these issues so we can report findings to kakao, it'd be helpful.

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

So because you're lagging, something I'm not denying, it means that Rooney in this game is lagging and that I'm lying.

Or it means you and Rooney never did any sensitive activity in BDO, let alone a NW.

Edited by Suh

Posted

What good is adding Plunge to my ignore list if everyone's quoting the retard.

Everyone should do themselves a favor and ignore Plunge, he's just an attention seeking whore and you're all falling into his BS.

4 people like this

Posted

Or it means you and Rooney never did any sensitive activity in BDO, let alone a NW.

Ah, so the lag only appears at node wars and never during PvE, PvP or even simple horse training. That's very odd, is the lag perhaps shy or does it only come out when there are a large amount of people? 

Posted (edited)

That's very odd, is the lag perhaps shy or does it only come out when there are a large amount of people? 

That's very odd, perhaps a portion of the game, namely NW, requires a large amount of people regardless of what you think about it. So, did you experience it or not? Is it working or not? 

Edited by Suh

Posted

Source? 

You must be a special kind of idiot I swear, every 3rd topic on the forum is about the servers being shit, how the hell can you not see that?

Posted (edited)

So because you're lagging, something I'm not denying, it means that everyone in this game is lagging and that I'm lying.

Those aren't even my videos..... My name is not Lacari. And since you are always a white knight, go PM every damn member of every guild that was there: Villain, Vertex, Cho Nation, LoTD, Black Rose, Equilibrium, Notorius, Audacity. That is your job now since you want to always be, well, a word I can't use since I'll get reported. I'll save you one PM, it lagged like hell. Multiple disconnects, everyone freezing in place, people floating... But once again, you weren't there, you don't know anything that happened, you just want to be a pompous douche like normal.

Edited by TeRRoRibleOne
1 person likes this

Posted

That's very odd, perhaps a portion of the game, namely NW, requires a large amount of people regardless of what you think about it. So, did you experience it or not? Is it working or not? 

Because the only place you find a large group of people is during a node war, not during GvG, grinding areas or even just AFK in town. I haven't experienced any lag, I've even done a node war recently and had no issues. If the server were at fault then everyone would experience lag, not a certain group of people. You can either learn to live with someone disagreeing with you or you can do like the poster above and throw a hissy fit. :) 

You must be a special kind of idiot I swear, every 3rd topic on the forum is about the servers being shit, how the hell can you not see that?

And before that every other topic was about how the game is P2W, just because there's a thread about it doesn't make it true. Also, if we use your "logic" then since only 2 out of the current 23 threads on the first page are about lag then doesn't that mean your point is wrong? Then again, I must be one of those "special idiots" that can count. :) 

Posted

I've even done a node war recently and had no issues

Source?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What good is adding Plunge to my ignore list if everyone's quoting the retard.

Everyone should do themselves a favor and ignore Plunge, he's just an attention seeking whore and you're all falling into his BS.

Because you can't counter his points? Yeah, that makes you intelligent. Good job skiddo.
Clearly y'all ain't looking to solve problems.

Edited by War

Posted (edited)

Because you can't counter his points? Yeah, that makes you intelligent. Good job skiddo.Clearly y'all ain't looking to solve problems.

Thing is. . . he VERY rarely has a point, what he does is: he argues specific parts of a post (never the whole thing), then he makes it personal, then he procedes to make silly statements so anyone with even a drop of reason is baited into a 1v1 arguement of which 80% of the time has nothing to do with the topic itself, finally he strawman's you and when you inevitably point out his BS; he finally yells "THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT OMGZ" and adds a smily face to his last sentence like he's been a good boy for making people mad with his senseless dribble, then you suddenly realize you wasted your precious time and by definition; everyone elses since we have to scroll down through this BS that is only slightly related to the topic and RARELY brings anything productive or informative to it.

That's the process of The Plunge, save time and ignore him.

Edited by Hemuk

Posted

As you can tell not a single CM has replied to this with a simple "Hi, I'm here c: ". That's too much to ask for the great almighty CM's who are hired to solely reply to the forums.

Posted

then he makes it personal

the retard.

he's just an attention seeking whore

VNTjrUs.gif

Those aren't even my videos..... My name is not Lacari. And since you are always a white knight, go PM every damn member of every guild that was there: Villain, Vertex, Cho Nation, LoTD, Black Rose, Equilibrium, Notorius, Audacity. That is your job now since you want to always be, well, a word I can't use since I'll get reported. I'll save you one PM, it lagged like hell. Multiple disconnects, everyone freezing in place, people floating... But once again, you weren't there, you don't know anything that happened, you just want to be a pompous douche like normal.

Let's ignore the fact that you're using a logical fallacy by making a statement and then asking for someone to disprove it. I have never stated that you or anyone is lying or not experiencing lag, however the issue is not the server because every single person in the game would then be having issues. We don't all have the same ISP, location or specs so the server is the only thing we have in common. If you consider me not having lag as being a douche then be my guest and think that, but there's no need for you to throw a tantrum just because I came in and asked for a source that the "vast majority" of the population is having issues. I'd like to see some evidence for this statement, namely what the current population of the game is as Kakao haven't released that information. 

I'm terribly sorry that I like to be logical and civil, I guess that makes me a rarity here. :) 

Posted

Thing is. . . he VERY rarely has a point, what he does is: he argues specific parts of a post (never the whole thing)

Sorry but are you aware of how the argumentative process works?
A whole post often contains more than one point, that's like how politicians do shit bro, "Here is some good shit in my idea but in order for me to be willing to push for it you have to accept in this bad shit as well".
If you're not capable of having every bit of your ideas picked at i suggest you step down from even wanting to argue anything.

Are you people not here to be critical of your claims and have  them criticized the same way you  criticize? No? Then why do what you're doing?

That's the process of The Plunge, save time and ignore him.

Do what you want but in many of the occurrences I've seen him  challenge people, they back down because what he's challenging they know they can't keep up with.
Comes down to human norms. Most people are too cowardly to admit when they are wrong.

1 person likes this

Posted

Because you can't counter his points? Yeah, that makes you intelligent. Good job skiddo.

Clearly y'all ain't looking to solve problems.

Plunge's point: "It's fine, I never experienced lag"

Counter argument "But, you never experienced it because you have no experience"

Plunge doing Plunge: "Shhh, it's fine, you don't lag when you avoid people"

Counter argument 2: "But we can't avoid people during NW because that's NW"

Plunge doing Plunge again: "I already did a NW, once, some time ago, in my dream, I think, and ... it was fine!"

Philosophizing with a 5y old child about the meaning of life would probably prove to be more insightful.

Posted

There are people lagging and there are people who are having issues, however it is a lie to claim that it's due to the server or that the vast majority of people are experiencing issues.

Most 5 year olds that I've met seem to know how to read English. :) 

Posted (edited)

Most 5 year olds that I've met seem to know how to read English. :) 

Thanks for proving, one more time, that all you can do is nitpicking, and while War try to cover you with argument process, that's something you actually never managed to achieve (I mean, arguing). Plus, at least the 5y old have 5 years of experience, while all you can come with is: a made-up opinion based on the absence of experience.

Oh, and in case you wonder, ask War how a server-side problem can impact only a part of the users. He will fill you in the details.

Edited by Suh

Posted

Thanks for proving, one more time, than all you can do is nitpicking, and while War try to cover you with argument process, that's something you actually never managed to achieve (I mean, arguing).

Sorry, I tend to focus on the person's point rather than the litany of insults and personal attacks they have in their post. If you would care to actually read my posts you'd see that my first post asked for proof that the "majority of players" are experiencing issues. The funny thing about the English language is that generally words are quite simple to define, so when someone quote "majority of players" and asks for a source; it means that they are asking for proof of this claim. I'm not asking for proof that you're lagging, once again if you bothered to to read my posts you'd see that I acknowledge that people are having issues. As I stated though, it is a lie to claim that it's due to the server or that the "majority of players" are having issues.

You've ignored this of course because to you it's inconceivable that someone dares disagree with you, which is why you've pretended to know who I am, how I play the game and what I do. If we look at the discussion properly this is how I stands: -

• Plunge - Please provide evidence that "the majority of players" are facing issues. I acknowledged that you are having problems, but not everyone is"
  • Suh - You are a liar and I hate that you disagree with me. You don't play this game, you never have played this game and you don't even know what you are experiencing. I hate you and wish you were dead.

I may have paraphrased a bit, but I think I got the gist of your argument. I urge you to take Hemuk's advice and add me to your ignore list, I'm going to keep voicing my opinion and I'd hate for you to face physical harm because you can't handle this. :) 

Posted

I don't remember wishing your death, and I didn't argue about the "majority" either, but again, Plunge's doing Plunge.

Posted

This is a point and often very helpful in figuring out issues in an IT environment.
If someone was in a tech role, i'd expect them to figure out what he was doing differently than those that are lagging.
You're wrong here.

Counter argument "But, you never experienced it because you have no experience"

What? How does this support an argument what so  ever? It has no backing, warrant or description what so ever AND it assumes the arguers position which is 100% against the flow of argumentation. 
You're wrong here.

Plunge doing Plunge: "Shhh, it's fine, you don't lag when you avoid people"

Counter argument 2: "But we can't avoid people during NW because that's NW"

THIS is a better counter argument to obvious goofing, and it's a self contained point.
You "Can't" avoid people during node wars because that's node wars.
That being said, you can avoid the occurrence by not going to node wars but that defeats one of the purposes of the game. 
You're both wrong here.

Plunge doing Plunge again: "I already did a NW, once, some time ago, in my dream, I think, and ... it was fine!"

Philosophizing with a 5y old child about the meaning of life would probably prove to be more insightful.

What? How does this support an argument what so  ever? It has no backing, warrant or description what so ever AND it assumes the arguers position which is 100% against the flow of argumentation. 
You're wrong here.

Thanks for proving, one more time, that all you can do is nitpicking, and while War try to cover you with argument process, that's something you actually never managed to achieve (I mean, arguing). Plus, at least the 5y old have 5 years of experience, while all you can come with is: a made-up opinion based on the absence of experience.

Learn how to argue. You'll learn how to separate snark from points.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't remember wishing your death

I may have paraphrased a bit, but I think I got the gist of your argument. 

Once again, reading is very important when arguing on the forum. 

Correct me if I'm wrong then, you're arguing that I'm lying when I say I'm not lagging and that I haven't actually been to a node war or done any PvP; at least in the past week or so. If you don't mind me asking, what is my IGN since you seem to know what I'm always doing? Or are you just lying because it boggles your mind that someone disagrees with you? :)