• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Vertex Hosted 2V2 PvP Tournament

49 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not sure a 2 vs. 2 makes much sense.  The fights will be lop sided and unbalanced with gear disparity being a big issue.  The Vertex guy is claiming his guild is "only 510" but you know damn well that it'll be some ultra-geared zerker 550+ and some retarded gear ranger with 250+ AP.  Same with the rest of the guilds that go in on this and I won't even mention that they just said all buffs and elixirs are allowed.  

Do yourself a favor and just go to RBF.  At least there you don't have to wait several minutes before getting your shit pushed in between rounds.

wish we had someone with 550 gs, im only at 540 myself. my partner is only at 525 too, pri blue coral earrings FeelsBadMan. I wouldn't suggest the inexperienced players who get their shit pushed in when playing RBF to come :) 

Posted

I'm not sure a 2 vs. 2 makes much sense.  The fights will be lop sided and unbalanced with gear disparity being a big issue.  The Vertex guy is claiming his guild is "only 510" but you know damn well that it'll be some ultra-geared zerker 550+ and some retarded gear ranger with 250+ AP.  Same with the rest of the guilds that go in on this and I won't even mention that they just said all buffs and elixirs are allowed.  

Do yourself a favor and just go to RBF.  At least there you don't have to wait several minutes before getting your shit pushed in between rounds.

i don't know of any vertex zerker with 550 gs...or any zerker for that matter

highest geared zerker I think is silverback and I don't think even he has made it to 550

Posted

thats just cause zerker needs buff

Posted

tbh I get my shit pushed in in rbf

1 person likes this

Posted

Hmmm it seems as this is the case always where people cry about the gear score... However I think this is a tourney perhaps made for people with 500+ GS with a lot of PVP experience. 

I think for the people who believe this is a unfair method for a tourney due to the GS difference among players should maybe look into making another tourney for players around a lower gear score.

Posted (edited)

I think it's great,that there is a guild willing to create some content and fork out RL money from there own pocket for a prize. Complainers will always be complainers.

Good job Vertex and  more so to the people making the effort to get this rolling 

Edited by Cuts
7 people like this

Posted

What does it matter go pvp have fun. All the qq about gear you may learn something. It's not like anyone that joins loses anything 

Posted

What does it matter go pvp have fun. All the qq about gear you may learn something. It's not like anyone that joins loses anything 

But.... buh... If you die in the game, you die irl! 8O

Posted

It doesn't matter. 2V2 are always going to be trash tournaments because all you need to win is:

1) a zerker

2) anything else

Posted (edited)

It doesn't matter. 2V2 are always going to be trash tournaments because all you need to win is:

1) a zerker

2) anything else

If you haven't seen the KR tournaments its always a dark knight with anything else that wins the 2v2 official tournaments, not zerker.

Edited by Saltminer

Posted

1) a zerker

2) anything else

then dont come if you cant handle fighting a zerker or risking the chance to lose. i think we have some really good teams with and without zerkers and it will be interesting. 

also, registration will close at 8:30 pm est

Posted (edited)

It sucks someone wants to complain about a community hosted event.

I'm excited to watch. Thanks for doing this.

Edited by Taylor Swift
3 people like this

Posted

It's sucks someone wants to complain about a community hosted event.

I'm excited to watch. Thanks for doing this.

As I said, complainers will always be complainers.

Posted

GL HF everyone! :D unfortunately I have to work during the tourny, should def link the video or stream here so some of us can watch after!

Posted

Thanks to everyone who came out! Sorry it got ruined. We'll try again in the future! <3

2 people like this

Posted

Really sucks that people always try to ruin events like this

Posted

Really sucks that people always try to ruin events like this

Children are known to be little brats, True facts.

Posted

Anyone care to elaborate on how it got ruined? For those of us who were node warring etc

Posted

grats on the 2v2 winners :) they worked hard

Posted

Hi there how are you?

(Just randomly posting so my count gets 500 and i get the last grade before this forum closes tyty)

Posted

I heard much salt last night.  It was entertaining either way.  

Sounds like a Manup v. Vertex fight should happen, but it won't most likely.  

Posted

Who would grief such an awesome tourney :(

Posted

Who would grief such an awesome tourney :(

must have been kushinna :/

Posted

must have been kushinna :/

Kushinna was my best friend.