• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Did the Buff to DP get reversed?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I've heard talk from my guild's walking DP memes that it seems that the buff to DP has been reversed, or at least it seems like it. Specifically a wizard 100% ult will one shot a 383 DP zerker when before it would do 500 hp of damage.

Has anyone else seen this? It seems to have popped up after the hotfix to address the horse gear bug.

Posted

Can't know for sure since the mods and devs are all dead

12 people like this

Posted

Can confirm, last week prior to the Wednesday patch and horse hotfix my wizard friend would average 600-800 damage with their ultimate against me with 383 DP. Now they are averaging 1500-2500 damage. This is the same damage I received prior to the DP buff and I 100% believe they accidentally rolled it back after fixing the horse gear.

Posted

it feels like they rolled it back to me

Posted

Definitely rolled back.  Or bugged.  Like ALWAYS.

Posted

yes

Posted (edited)

Def, i got much squishier and also, im dealing more damage. Something is broken. @CM_Aethon

Can we get reply on this topic ? As you noticed, players wants some kind of transparency but we are calling you guys and no one is replying. Its totally unprofesisonal to ignore people that pay you for living.

Edited by Chors
5 people like this

Posted

so there's 3 periods (in the last month)

> Pre-DP era that we had since game was released

> after DP patch(came with DK awakening and lasted till last wednesday)

> last week maintenance

after-dp patch the damage felt the most "balanced" and best and witch and wiz weren't utterly ridiculous and insane overpowered as they were pre-DP and then comes last wednesday where something happened(?) and the damage values and ratios got messed up again and not only are people doing more damage than they were doing after DP patch but witch/wiz are doing even more damage than they were in Pre-DP era so they're doing highest dmg ever in this game since its release right now for no reason whatsoever. People were saying they're on Pre-DP patch and now they do even more dmg on their main skills (the shorter range big nukes).

why ? there was no patch note, there was nothing about this?? the game was completely reworked twice in a month and i personally thought that the damage in after-DP patch was pretty balanced, witch wiz could still 1combo but they were doing less damage per spell (instead of 1shotting people with same gear they were doing only 80% of their hp and that was "" fine "" compared to what we have now)
this is a huge issue,..,. @CM_Aethon

3 people like this

Posted

Lmao these guys have no idea wtf is going with their game sadly :( 

Posted

Guys please, pearl items have been hotfixed, the game is working as intended. 

6 people like this

Posted

I've heard talk from my guild's walking DP memes that it seems that the buff to DP has been reversed, or at least it seems like it. Specifically a wizard 100% ult will one shot a 383 DP zerker when before it would do 500 hp of damage.

Has anyone else seen this? It seems to have popped up after the hotfix to address the horse gear bug.

More than likely. This wouldn't be the first time a change was reversed unknowingly.

Posted

Stop spending money and maybe they will fix more than Cash shop items.

7 people like this

Posted

Well, I was going to say it was coincidence that i'd been blown up by witches more over the past 4 or so days than I have prior (just more frequency of meeting witches?) but if it did get rolled back by accident or for whatever reason, at least it explains why I'm getting rekt.

Posted

Not only did it get reversed but for some unknown reason, certain skills do more damage now. I'm certain most Witches and Wizards will be able to tell you this.

Posted

its not jus that, other things have 'rolled' back too, for example the bug where if you were autopathing (looped or otherwise) and a guild member marked the map if in same ch, you would head there.

Few times since patch I've come back from afking horse for an hour or so and am standing at one of the relic summoning points.

being that these 'old bugs' are returned, I feel they 'fixed' a minor CASH SHOP issue (and sorry, it WAS minor) by wrecking many of the major fixes the game needed.

Posted

I hate to say it....but as a Wizard my damage seems insane right now. I lowered my awakening AP to 135 and tested against my buddy whose a 190 AP zerker. I killed just as fast if not faster then him at pirates. It feels god like.

Posted

This entire thread is held by the challenged.

Posted

I demand answers

Posted (edited)

Everything is balanced the best when everyone can 1 shot each other.

New players,

Fast players,

Infinite Grapple,

Massive CC,

High Dmg class,

Tanks,

Everyone is one in the same, perfectly balanced, what's the problem?

It's even better then that, it means you don't need TET/BOSS to tank or 250+AP Builds.

EVERYBODY WINS

NO RNG NEEDED!

Edited by feebleone

Posted (edited)

When kakao notice the slightly prob with the cash shop we always have an emergency maintenance until they fix it, when there is a prob of a different nature gameplay for example with some skill etc the answer is always w8 till the next maintenance, with few words as long there is no prob with the pearl shop who the fck care, moneyZ first fck everything else.

Edited by Aeris_TheAncient

Posted (edited)

I like how people actually have to ask ... just proves how insignificant and Pointless it really was (and it primarily just buffed Wiz/Witch)

I'll say it again for the 100th time:  The solution is not a linear change to all DP, it's to give FRONTLINE classes real access to Critical Resistance

Edited by iller

Posted

Still no news from Community Managers? It's worrying.

A simple: "We look, we warn the devs and we will make you a return", would suffice.

Basically, the community manager is the link between the community, and the publisher and/or development team. If we have no response from major issue, what do we have to conclude?

Posted (edited)

I like how people actually have to ask ... just proves how insignificant and Pointless it really was (and it primarily just buffed Wiz/Witch)

I'll say it again for the 100th time:  The solution is not a linear change to all DP, it's to give FRONTLINE classes real access to Critical Resistance

But frontline classes aren't the ones with an issue... there's a reason they're on the frontline and the others aren't.

Even after blowing up my gear going for pen, I'd say things are hitting way harder than they did before. I've been at this level of dp before I got up to the high 200s and I never felt the damage be so massive. Wizards are now walking kill bots who can oneshot you without an ult. Tf is going on.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

@GM_Dew Confirm?

Posted

But frontline classes aren't the ones with an issue... there's a reason they're on the frontline and the others aren't.

Even after blowing up my gear going for pen, I'd say things are hitting way harder than they did before. I've been at this level of dp before I got up to the high 200s and I never felt the damage be so massive. Wizards are now walking kill bots who can oneshot you without an ult. Tf is going on.

Really what is trully amazing is the communication between us and Kakao ... not a single world in any thread unless its a cash shop problem.

As i said it before ... hidden stats are in this game for a reason ... its not for preventing min-maxing or give some sence of exploration to gamers but to cater developers .... they simply can hide behind "Discover it your self" and do not need to reply to a single question.

Also DP patch was reverted 100% ... because there is no numbers ... no proof that can be given ... no hot fix requred right?