• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Did the Buff to DP get reversed?

44 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm just waiting for plunge to come in here and start some dumb argument about how "DO you have any proof???? I haven't noticed any damage change!"

2 people like this

Posted

I will do some more testing tonight but does anyone know if the most recent patch fixed it? Not looking forward to seeing TET boss gear + Rosar getting roasted by 200 ap again.

Posted

These devs man. Absolutely no player communication. This game needs a new publisher for NA. I HAVE NEVER seen this lack of communication before.

Posted

These devs man. Absolutely no player communication. This game needs a new publisher for NA. I HAVE NEVER seen this lack of communication before.

Its ridiculous.

@CM_Aethon I`ll be tagging you until you reply .

Posted

I'm just waiting for plunge to come in here and start some dumb argument about how "DO you have any proof???? I haven't noticed any damage change!"

Cooking utensils aint dealin any dmg...

I will do some more testing tonight but does anyone know if the most recent patch fixed it? Not looking forward to seeing TET boss gear + Rosar getting roasted by 200 ap again.

Thats more of an evasion setup than DR... Its affected less than common builds...

1 person likes this

Posted

Think the DP buff got reversed, noticed myself dying a lot more against the same ppl who can barely kill me.  Not just me but 2 guildies that I know have over 340+ DP getting 1 shotted by wizards in a nodewar.  Been doing RBF after nodewars for weeks and the difference from last week to yesterday night was very noticeable.

Posted

i have 300DP, nothing extraordinary ofc, armor + kutum/vangertz/sicil and 205ap evasion wiz let me alive with 500hp with after casting ultimate. Why not.

Posted

Don't think the Dev's read this forums, otherwise the server lag issue would had been fixed.  Need to submit a ticket and actually converse with GM BBrilliant about the DP buff that may no longer be there

If you guys want to possibly get a shot of fixing this, need to submit a ticket.

Posted

i have 300DP, nothing extraordinary ofc, armor + kutum/vangertz/sicil and 205ap evasion wiz let me alive with 500hp with after casting ultimate. Why not.

Kutum + Vangertz??????????????????

Posted (edited)

I've heard talk from my guild's walking DP memes that it seems that the buff to DP has been reversed, or at least it seems like it. Specifically a wizard 100% ult will one shot a 383 DP zerker when before it would do 500 hp of damage.

Has anyone else seen this? It seems to have popped up after the hotfix to address the horse gear bug.

It's true, I was 325 DP zerker and and same level Wizard with 221 AP can one shot my ass with 4300 hit-points. I'm not sure if they changed something in regards to this but I seem to be getting hit hard now. I did change a lot of my evasion gems out and resistance, so I am not sure if that has anything to do with it. It kinda bothers me that everyone I talk to says don't worry about getting your armor up over your AP, as that is the most important in PvP, (current mind set).

I'm actually thinking about selling a couple of pieces of my boss gear in opt for two pieces of Rocaba and just work on getting all tri accessories. I'm not sure where to go with this game, given its' current state for PvP, since AP is the be all along with CC. Shift/block hasn't been put in yet which I think would be a good dynamic, since there is only two levels to doing PvP currently (Have extremely high AP and beat the person to the CC/KD for the burn/win).

I had to add also, the Wizards I been fighting have been buffing AP with elixirs, perfumes and potions for 221 AP+25 AP +20 AP+10AP = 276 minus the other 10 or 20 AP they can get from gemming.  I know a lot of the cool kids don't count all these buffs but I see people using them more and more in PvP.

Edited by Averdun
1 person likes this

Posted

It kinda bothers me that everyone I talk to says don't worry about getting your armor up over your AP, as that is the most important in PvP, (current mind set).

NA mentality...

I'm actually thinking about selling a couple of pieces of my boss gear in opt for two pieces of Rocaba and just work on getting all tri accessories. I'm not sure where to go with this game, given its' current state for PvP, since AP is the be all along with CC. Shift/block hasn't been put in yet which I think would be a good dynamic, since there is only two levels to doing PvP currently (Have extremely high AP and beat the person to the CC/KD for the burn/win).

Giath+bhegs have only 3 or 4 less evasion than rocaba 2-set together...

I had to add also, the Wizards I been fighting have been buffing AP with elixirs, perfumes and potions for 221 AP+25 AP +20 AP+10AP = 276 minus the other 10 or 20 AP they can get from gemming.  I know a lot of the cool kids don't count all these buffs but I see people using them more and more in PvP.

Elixirs dont give you AP in PvP...

Posted

Kutum + Vangertz??????????????????

dont worry there is person like you on every forum

Posted

They need to buff DP builds by buffing AP

Posted (edited)

NA mentality...

Did I miss something here? Man hunt rage +15 AP, Elixir of Fury +10 Attack, Elixir of Frenzy +20 attack, I been popping those and killing the shit out of people in PvP. Now, I'm not sure if this is a virtual placebo, it could be but, I notice a difference when I buff myself with these. As a Giant, I use these when I am bursting someone that's a problem in node wars or giving my guild an issue, after smashing them on the ground several times and busting them up with slugfest (They usually re-spawning, after this.) But again, I'm not one of those that revolve around finding hidden shit in this game, I work and have CRNA school.

Edited by Averdun

Posted

NA mentality...

significantly cheaper to tet/pen tho

in the end I think pen boss gear would be better but if you're poor and running an evasion build rocaba is definitely viable

Also I only have 301 dp 3600 hp and a 248 ap wizard can only hit me for 70% of my hp with his 100% when I'm down

no idea what's happening to all you 320+ dp people

2 people like this

Posted

Sent a ticket yesterday, got a reply from a GM today.

-----------------------------------------------------

My name is GM Unknown and I will be handling your ticket.

I understand you have a query regarding DP changes in the game. Please note that was no updates or changes made to DP within the game. However, if there is a relevant forum post with information regarding this or saying there was changes made to this, please reply to this ticket with a link to the post and we will look further into this, thank you.

--------------------------------------------------------

Posted

Sent a ticket yesterday, got a reply from a GM today.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hidden Content

--------------------------------------------------------

Well.. I doubt we will find any DR test spreadsheet made within that week it actually worked... :D

Posted

WOW haven't seen so many bullshit in one post for a long time, you know what, yesterday I was walking pass by Velia and got attacked by a squirrel, I have 400dp and 5000hp and holy shit it one shot me, they must rolled back DP changes indeed.