• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I like how everyone stays quiet about Heilang damage :)

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Okey guys , I think we pass the first patch. Keep quiet...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, blew up a lot of stuff doing TET roulette just before this and my damage didn't really suffer for having DUO awakening.

What skill is that?  (sorry new to tamer)

As they said it's RMB, but only in awakened stance.  So if you aren't that far along you can't use it yet.

Posted

tamer pet damage? have you seen other classes? this isn't unique to tamers , witch does 2 times more dmg than before 

the pet has always done quite a lot of damage (not as much as it does now), the problems tamer is facing are not about damage but about reliability and how skills don't work half of the time while classes like kuno and ranger (and every other class) have incredibly long superarmors almost to a point where it lingers for half a second after their animation is completed, so they can chain skills without being as worried as tamers about getting hit inbetween cus of desync

1 person likes this

Posted

tamer pet damage? have you seen other classes? this isn't unique to tamers , witch does 2 times more dmg than before 

the pet has always done quite a lot of damage (not as much as it does now), the problems tamer is facing are not about damage but about reliability and how skills don't work half of the time while classes like kuno and ranger (and every other class) have incredibly long superarmors almost to a point where it lingers for half a second after their animation is completed, so they can chain skills without being as worried as tamers about getting hit inbetween cus of desync

I don't have much experience with Witch pet damage.  Lately I've been dead long before the pet notices me.  tch...

Though I agree, even though Surging Tide is "better", it doesn't seem like a lot of our skills combine correctly if Heilang starts doing his own thing.  Might have to take him off Attack to get him to follow your combos.  Not sure if that would be better or worse.

Posted

I don't have much experience with Witch pet damage.  Lately I've been dead long before the pet notices me.  tch...

Though I agree, even though Surging Tide is "better", it doesn't seem like a lot of our skills combine correctly if Heilang starts doing his own thing.  Might have to take him off Attack to get him to follow your combos.  Not sure if that would be better or worse.

mage pets does next to zero damage, but since it's consistent range, it adds up (for electric one). I would say it's like 10hp per if anything.

Heilang is doing upwards of 50HP per, and skills do as much as 400+ which is almost if not more then your own skills. In fact the heilang swap does more damage then the vermilion at times >.>.

It does not give tamers toolset to mass engage in big scale, but it effectively almost doubles the spread DPS give or take how you handle your pet.

too bad the charge still resets heilang, which sucks, so you can't hide behind a corner with guard up.

Posted

Does it mean that new heilang damage is related to the "dp patch"?

Posted (edited)

ranger...SA...thats a laugh. Kuno. Zerkers. AND tamers have the longest ATTACK SA/front guard chain in the game. Or witch you can add dp witch in there as long as she is not running speed cast gems. And as a person with a lv 59 kuno there is really only 2 skills that i can chain together without worry of being cc in the middle of it. Rangers do not really on SA at all but front guard but they can only use their full combo every 15 sec unlike tamer who can burst someone every 7 secs. And it is not at all chained together.

Edited by Lenerlink

Posted

ranger...SA...thats a laugh. Kuno. Zerkers. AND tamers have the longest ATTACK SA/front guard chain in the game. Or witch you can add dp witch in there as long as she is not running speed cast gems. And as a person with a lv 59 kuno there is really only 2 skills that i can chain together without worry of being cc in the middle of it. Rangers do not really on SA at all but front guard but they can only use their full combo every 15 sec unlike tamer who can burst someone every 7 secs. And it is not at all chained together.

the only thing that's a laugh is european players in american servers and you in rbf

if you think tamers have longer sa than other classes then maybe you should actually see another class first 

Posted

SA / frontal guard chain doesn't mean shit if your block gets 1shot and you die during SA cuz you take 30% more damage from half the classes in the game though.
Warriors may not be able to chain SA + frontal guard as long as us but they're WAY safer during it and can easily disengage to 360° super armor block that is a LOT stronger than ours.

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't even talk on this part.  Since a rough TET roulette my GS went down about 24 points and everything I do feels useless lol.

Even all Heilang's extra damage is useless as I'm getting CC'd before I can even land more than 1 hit.  Painful.

Posted (edited)

SA / frontal guard chain doesn't mean shit if your block gets 1shot and you die during SA cuz you take 30% more damage from half the classes in the game though.Warriors may not be able to chain SA + frontal guard as long as us but they're WAY safer during it and can easily disengage to 360° super armor block that is a LOT stronger than ours.

Yes but if you guard is breaking this easily due to one move same goes for every class exclusing warriors...

I will never compare another class MAIN COMPONENT for thier game play to ours.

I have always played hybrid tamer maintaining 280 dp (now 320) so i cant say to much about feeling squshy unless im against someone of 230 ap or higher. though with 180+ ap against anyone under 300 dp and not massive evasion tamer can one shot of the same lv with our full combo...

To me i always thought of tamer (in my eyes) as the counter part to zerker...and i have always played accordingly to that. 

Edited by Lenerlink

Posted

You guys can't shut up? Not happy when heilang is shit, not happy when heilang is super sayan. 

Posted

You guys can't shut up? Not happy when heilang is shit, not happy when heilang is super sayan. 

What are you even talking about.

Posted

Don't misunderstand.  Most of us are tickled as shit that Heilang is rockin' things.  I think there's only like 1 or two of us who are cynical enough to complain about this.  Either by claiming it should have been this way all along, or that it's not even enough compared to class X.  You get that everywhere you go.

Posted

mage pets does next to zero damage, but since it's consistent range, it adds up (for electric one). I would say it's like 10hp per if anything.

Heilang is doing upwards of 50HP per, and skills do as much as 400+ which is almost if not more then your own skills. In fact the heilang swap does more damage then the vermilion at times >.>.

It does not give tamers toolset to mass engage in big scale, but it effectively almost doubles the spread DPS give or take how you handle your pet.

too bad the charge still resets heilang, which sucks, so you can't hide behind a corner with guard up.

Well that isn't exactly fair. Wiz/Witch summons do plenty of damage through flow combos, its just their ai abilities are much weaker.

And I on that note I think only Heilangs combos were buffed. His attack AI was much weaker than when I q-canceled rod combos, But I need to do more testing.

If you are looking to mass engage you are on the wrong class. We are assassins. They will buff our dps until we can quickly eliminate protected targets. We are for small-scale skirmishes inside bigscale fights, not for 1vXing in a blob. If you want that toolset go on zerker/wiz/dk/sorc. 

Posted

Rip make Heilang killable again C:

Posted

ssshhh...this forum will die and it will never be spoken of again ssshhhh

1 person likes this

Posted

Hard to keep quiet about actually doing damage when ingame chat is all the sudden flooded with "WTB - Tamer Dand/Kzar/Nouv/Kutu. Blowin cover early lol

I'm not seeing that at all

Posted

As a warrior browsing this topic I feel it is my duty to bring awarness to this issue. Thank you for your contribution. 

Posted

-----ing lol. context?

He got rekd by this kid playing a tamer called "Balance"

Posted

As a warrior browsing this topic I feel it is my duty to bring awarness to this issue. Thank you for your contribution. 

awareness lol, it's at the top of the forums.

Posted

awareness lol, it's at the top of the forums.

joke-------------->

you

Posted

As a zerker I must add: 

F*ck heilang and his mother-----ing stun ingoring jetpack and undertaker invincibility. 

Posted

Wizards and witches can easily drop heilang to  50% in a single lava/poison pool.