• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

kutum/nouver ?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I allready had TET nouver but then I managed to buy also TET kutum. I have tested them in PVE and kutum (191AP) indeed does little bit more damage to mobs than nouver (207AP).
Now I have dilemma if its worth keeping kutum for PVE and nouver for PVP or sell one of them...but which one ?
What would you do, keep both or sell one ?

Posted

I allready had TET nouver but then I managed to buy also TET kutum. I have tested them in PVE and kutum (191AP) indeed does little bit more damage to mobs than nouver (207AP).
Now I have dilemma if its worth keeping kutum for PVE and nouver for PVP or sell one of them...but which one ?
What would you do, keep both or sell one ?

If you want to sell one I would sell Nouver, but if you can afford keeping both Id keep them c: Never know if they will tweak their damage or how DP changes will affect them so...

Posted

Keep both and buy a saiyer.

Posted

Does Kutum do substantially better at pve than Nouver?

Posted

Keep both and buy a saiyer.

why tho? So that the kutum gets use in pve an the saiyer in pvp and the nouver literally sits there?

Posted

why tho? So that the kutum gets use in pve an the saiyer in pvp and the nouver literally sits there?

Thing about Nouver, it works only when fighting a class running all AP or when you have enough acc for a specific player but lack a bit of ap.

In all honesty, just get all 3, it doesn't seem to be a big deal nor is it hard, you'll be swapping saiyer/nouver a lot on pvp, heck, I've used Rosar myself when I know for a fact I fight players that lack acc, making things so much easier.

Posted

sooo..why are there two forums ...anybody else notice that?

TLDR: I made a topic like this there

So saiyer/vangertz is suddenly everbody's darling.  I have a tri saiyer, tet nouver and tri kutum.  I am in a large Saturday siege guild that routinely fights very geared players.

I don't like saiyer unless im fighting undergeared or very small scale pvp.  I didn't see much survivability and honestly I shouldn't be in the middle of fights in siege wars.  I keep it for fighting grind spot fights against multiple weak players.  it drops my AP from 241 to 212.  How is THAT not obviously significant in PvP?

With saiyer I tickled geared players.  With nouver and red coral earrings I wrecked them.  I also ofc have alchemy stone accuracy.

Kutum for pve ofc

im 241 awakened ap and 239 unawakened for reference.

Posted

Saiyer is the best for PVP

Lets look Saiyer potential

(Attack) 14-AP  Special attack force (10 to 20%  damage increase) and 25~30 Extra Accuracy

If you have Saiyer you will not lose damage compare to Nouver And Deals more damage than Kutum.  Deals almost double Damage against Evasion and Balance Build

(Defence) 24-Evasion 6-Damage Reduction 

Your overall Toughness will  increase 20~30% compare to Nouver And even more Tanky than Kutum (DR is still worse than Evasion)

Yes you will get One-Combo-Kill by 250 over AP players but also you can crush AP Build.  Never die against middle gear people

If you are Geared Why let middle gear people kill you One-Combo WTF? Is it worse?

Posted (edited)

Saiyer is the best for PVP

Lets look Saiyer potential

(Attack) 14-AP  Special attack force (10 to 20%  damage increase) and 25~30 Extra Accuracy

If you have Saiyer you will not lose damage compare to Nouver And Deals more damage than Kutum.  Deals almost double Damage against Evasion and Balance Build

(Defence) 24-Evasion 6-Damage Reduction

Your overall Toughness will  increase 20~30% compare to Nouver And even more Tanky than Kutum (DR is still worse than Evasion)

Yes you will get One-Combo-Kill by 250 over AP players but also you can crush AP Build.  Never die against middle gear people

If you are Geared Why let middle gear people kill you One-Combo WTF? Is it worse?

1.  DK's don't need extra accuracy if they are playing correctly....read the skill descriptions for all our awakened off cd...so you are suggesting that giving up 26 ap and a slot is compensated by 10% special attack....if you feel that strongly then slot a crit gem in your extra slot (I like the extra ap and 150 hp).

2. will not deny that using kutum or saiyer increases defensive survivability but in large siege fights (unless you stay completely in skirmish mode)  it is not going to keep you alive any longer and you are missing killing opportunities.

At this point I think high AP/high damage is the best build we have.  I am almost always in I-frame or superarmor the way I rotate. 

Edited by FalconWing

Posted (edited)

BDO Skill descriptions is meme. DK get nerfed awakening skills Accuracy.

Even if they are not stack Evasion, Your skills hit rate is 65~70% against TET Boss gear.(Are you thought you have 100% Hit rate?)

Just test it, Saiyer and nouver damage is pretty much same average.

Edited by harahara

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0