• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 3rd 2017

142 posts in this topic

Posted

WTF?  Is that a real thing that can happen??         GABE TROLLWELLLLL! 

You can't launch another game on steam when steam thinks you're already playing one. You can go try this right now if you have a steam account with more than one game on it.

Posted

I was extremely exited that BDO is finally getting on steam then i read this :

PRE-EXISTING USERS

The Steam version of Black Desert Online requires the purchase of the game from Steam as well as the creation of a new Black Desert Online account. Pre-existing Black Desert Online accounts created from methods other than Steam will not be able to play via Steam.

What kind of ****** is this ?You are kidding me right ?

Why? It wont make a difference for you anyway.

Pretty sure its like all mmo's on steam, its just gonna launch the launcher through steam already logged in.

Posted (edited)

:thinking:

Edited by Preholl

Posted

fix your -----ing fps problem

What FPS problem???

Posted

This is interesting... considering I only recently added black desert online to my steam account as a non steam game.

Posted (edited)

Devs, I think it would be great to add a spellsword as a male counterpart to the darkknight like the ninja to the kinoichi 

Edited by Tyre
i thought i had a spelling error

Posted

Devs, I think it would be great to add a spellsword as a male counterpart to the darkknight like the ninja to the kinoichi 

No. There is new classes coming, we don't need more equal classes in different gender anymore. Just accept it!

Posted

Did they fix night vendor? I don't wanna waste my energy opening it up to check.

Posted

Still waiting for the Night Cat outfit 9_9

Posted

We apologize for this issue, we are on it right now. Thanks for reporting it.

Why cant we have gifs as rofile pictures in the beta forum? We can do it here.

Posted

Did you notify that seals say, it gives TRI ogre?

Posted (edited)

Awwww. You received an item worth 750,000 silver and you had to click 1 button to make the window go away.Poor little you...

/soothe

People like you deserve no (login) reward what so ever...

It interupts the proccesing/fishing... (i train horses so idgaf, but some people lose milions for that 750K that pops up in the midle of the night... )

edit: Or its fixed already?

HAHAHA xD  ...can't tell if SRS or not 

It actually looks promising, but there are still too many dark places... It can turn out as utter shit like most of the recent releases...

Edited by RoakOriginal

Posted

so... you want "us" to do "your" work? 

Trailer ? guide?  They(some players) spend a lot of their hours into making video of their own on their channels.

Why don't you up your game a bit by preparing much more valuable rewards?  

Why should we spend our precious time to do your work for such prizes with low value ?

Posted

Why won't we get account transfer to steam? I have couple of hundreds on steam wallet willing to use them on bdo, but apparently I won't be able to w/o buying new game.. 
Also when are you going to fix Night vendor since it get's annoying that hold button is missing for a week now and I have to move all my alts from parked locations to my home town....

Posted (edited)

How do you obtain the seals? Don't tell me it's 10 seals per month....

PS .Thanks for the costumes and for the seal event. 

That's what i wondering. It's a gift for next year then ? :) But prices are cool  !!! :D

Got a question.... yeah not the right place !... I've seen a video of a korean guy made in january 2017. We  can see the pearl shop, pearl costums are around 1000/1200 pearls.... when we are at ....3400 pearls.... That's a big difference isn't it? Europ is sooo rich?? :)

Edited by Lokki

Posted

That's what i wondering. It's a gift for next year then ? :) But prices are cool  !!! :D

Got a question.... yeah not the right place !... I've seen a video of a korean guy made in january 2017. We  can see the pearl shop, pearl costums are around 1000/1200 pearls.... when we are at ....3400 pearls.... That's a big difference isn't it? Europ is sooo rich?? :)

In Kr version pearls cost twice as much compared to EU / NA version, their pearl numbers are different but that shouldn't confuse you.

Posted

Did you notify that seals say, it gives TRI ogre?

Patch note is correct. 

When you collect 100 Shakatu's seals you can get a DUO: Ogre Ring or a DUO: Tundra Earring.

The list of the Attendance Reward (in-game) will be adjusted accordingly in the next maintenance.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Posted

Patch note is correct. 

When you collect 100 Shakatu's seals you can get a DUO: Ogre Ring or a DUO: Tundra Earring.

The list of the Attendance Reward (in-game) will be adjusted accordingly in the next maintenance.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

what about the horse?  T8 has S:IA as indicated on the tooltip or Sprint and normal IA as stated in the patch notes? (sorry if it was said already, i missed it)

Posted

what about the horse?  T8 has S:IA as indicated on the tooltip or Sprint and normal IA as stated in the patch notes? (sorry if it was said already, i missed it)

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5if610/kr_patch_note_for_15th_december_by_chopper85/ 100% more reliable information on the Korean version so I'm going to hazard a guess and say "it's S:IA".

If only the time spent apologizing had been spent taking a quick look eh.

Posted

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5if610/kr_patch_note_for_15th_december_by_chopper85/ 100% more reliable information on the Korean version so I'm going to hazard a guess and say "it's S:IA".

If only the time spent apologizing had been spent taking a quick look eh.

i did here, i just ignore so many people by now I may have missed half the posts. As for reddit, I can't stand it.

Posted

I would have kept that tet scythe I wasn't using had I known we would be getting these. RIP.

no you wouldn't of it will be MONTHS before you have enough seals. It wouldn't make sense to wait half a year after awakening release to get your weapon. 

Thread is full of complainers. All u people complaining about TRI ogres stop being a little girl and try making one. 

Posted

no you wouldn't of it will be MONTHS before you have enough seals. It wouldn't make sense to wait half a year after awakening release to get your weapon. 

Thread is full of complainers. All u people complaining about TRI ogres stop being a little girl and try making one. 

I still would have kept it. You make an assumption on my gear/silver income. Making a statement != complaining btw.

Posted

Making a statement != complaining btw.

People think disagreeing = salty salty tears these days.

As a rational human being, you know this obviously isn't the case. It's usually better to ignore them.

1 person likes this

Posted

People think disagreeing = salty salty tears these days.

As a rational human being, you know this obviously isn't the case. It's usually better to ignore them.

That's the truth! +1

Posted

You can't launch another game on steam when steam thinks you're already playing one. You can go try this right now if you have a steam account with more than one game on it.

Mmmm depends on the game. My friends spammed me to get a game with them called "For the King". Some weird simplified DnD type board game. While waiting for my turns to come up I would alt tab onto my other screen to fish on NieR before alt tabbing back in :D (Both on Steam).