• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - May 3rd 2017

142 posts in this topic

Posted

Mmmm depends on the game. My friends spammed me to get a game with them called "For the King". Some weird simplified DnD type board game. While waiting for my turns to come up I would alt tab onto my other screen to fish on NieR before alt tabbing back in :D (Both on Steam).

I see, guess I've just been unlucky with the games I've tried it with or it's just been too long since I've tried.

Posted

I am addicted to games and technology,  but reading posts like this makes me wish for a solar flare to knock out the world's infrastructure. I would gladly sit by a fire and survive somehow  knowing this shit is done and countless weebo first world -----ers are killing themselves cuz they are nothing,  have nothing,  and have to work just be comfortable and not starving. :D

Posted

Patch note is correct. 

When you collect 100 Shakatu's seals you can get a DUO: Ogre Ring or a DUO: Tundra Earring.

The list of the Attendance Reward (in-game) will be adjusted accordingly in the next maintenance.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

T8 horse description is also wrong. Patch notes say that it will have two starting skills SPRINT and INSTANT ACCELERATION, while ingame it says that it will have only one S:IA skill :(

Which one is correct? I personally really hope that patch notes are right..

Posted

T8 horse description is also wrong. Patch notes say that it will have two starting skills SPRINT and INSTANT ACCELERATION, while ingame it says that it will have only one S:IA skill :(

Which one is correct? I personally really hope that patch notes are right..

The patch notes are wrong. It's S:IA which you can't use without getting IA on the horse.

Posted

The patch notes are wrong. It's S:IA which you can't use without getting IA on the horse.

That would be  typical for kakao. But, was it officially mentioned somewhere?

Posted

Official? Not yet. They'll be issuing another apology soon I suspect.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/5if610/kr_patch_note_for_15th_december_by_chopper85/

That's the patch notes that added the seals in Korea and they're spot on.

I miss chopper85 :(

Yep, looks like you might be right. That's too bad. I got a golden T8 through breeding that was born with S-IA. It's still in early leveling period, but it doesn't want to learn any other courser skills so far.  So 70 seals could be wasted on potato.

I really hope that they will change that for our EU/NA version, since without Sprint and IA combination T8 is pretty much a garbage.

Posted

Yep, looks like you might be right. That's too bad. I got a golden T8 through breeding that was born with S-IA. It's still in early leveling period, but it doesn't want to learn any other courser skills so far.  So 70 seals could be wasted on potato.

I really hope that they will change that for our EU/NA version, since without Sprint and IA combination T8 is pretty much a garbage.

Imo t8 is t8 beacuse of s ia, not beacuse of sprint and ia which all the horses can learn, it would be a stupid change.

Posted

Imo t8 is t8 beacuse of s ia, not beacuse of sprint and ia which all the horses can learn, it would be a stupid change.

Most T8 with just Sprint and IA are faster than the best T7 with the same skills. Also you can't use S-IA without having normal IA.  Good luck spending your money on skill coupons if you get a potato with just that "precious" S-IA. ;)

Posted

I've bred a t8 that, at level 30, has S:IA but doesn't have IA.

Guess what she can do with that S:IA?

That's right. Not a damned thing.

Posted (edited)

I've bred a t8 that, at level 30, has S:IA but doesn't have IA.

Guess what she can do with that S:IA?

That's right. Not a damned thing.

Well if you have to choose from ia or s ia obviously ia, i have a t8 with sprint drift and ia, but really want s ia.. for me a t8 without s ia is not a good t8, but that's just me, don't get me wrong.

Edited by DelGambit

Posted

Fixed for you

You're welcome ;)

sorry i got good tastes, I really meant Rove ruud. anything else is garbage.

Posted

GAMES DEAD. Only 6 pages of replies..... Next game pls

Posted

looks like their doing a bait and switch now with the advice of valks.
add it to rng box and then people start liking getting the 40 failstack and will ask them to add itot cash shop.
that way they can say "we didnt want to add it to the cash shop but so many people where asking us on twitter/facebook/forums, so we did it anyway "

Posted

Sigh, came back to the game expecting some monumental changes.. Yet the bounty system still isn't implemented.. since June 2016 ( when promised)

Posted

No Patch note for the 17th of May?