• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ranger need a buff

139 posts in this topic

Posted

what range ? ranger range skill's doesn't do dmg and has no protection ... ranger is mele and skills hitbox is much smaller than the warrior ones, so your point ?

ranger was never OP you guys didn't how to play against it in the early state. It didn't have any iframe or super armor in non-awakened state and it was very vulnerable to CC 

ye Tamer is broken that dog is doing 1500-2000 dmg on geared target

You are right you should be 2 shotting people from a half a football field away as well, cause grabbing and 2 shotting any other class with 225+ Ap aint enough apparently....

1 person likes this

Posted

You are right you should be 2 shotting people from a half a football field away as well, cause grabbing and 2 shotting any other class with 225+ Ap aint enough apparently....

u mean 2 shotting with 240ap meanwhile dk and wizard can do it with 210? Oh ok buddy.

1 person likes this

Posted

I do miss the days when i could just face a random person that appeared im my farm spot alt c then shift rmb a few secs charge then press space that person dead.

Now shotguns nerfed rangers are crying cause they cant kill people with 3 buttons no more, gitgud noobs and l2p the current version of ranger like seriously....

1 person likes this

Posted

I do miss the days when i could just face a random person that appeared im my farm spot alt c then shift rmb a few secs charge then press space that person dead.

Now shotguns nerfed rangers are crying cause they cant kill people with 3 buttons no more, gitgud noobs and l2p the current version of ranger like seriously....

seem like u faced one of these rare " lifeskillers " and it looks like u dont even know what shotgun is. What a shame :(

Posted

u mean 2 shotting with 240ap meanwhile dk and wizard can do it with 210? Oh ok buddy.

If you wanna do what dks and wizards do, guess what, just roll one then the fotm bandwagon is that way ---->

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If you wanna do what dks and wizards do, guess what, just roll one then the fotm bandwagon is that way ---->

Then maybe they can delete ranger this class cuz all other classes can do what rangers can do, and even better.

Maybe you should tell me what rangers can do beside dealing damage? Tank like a warrior? iFrame like a sorc? Burst like wizard? rush like musa? assassin like ninja? or range like DK? 

Ranger still can kill people in 3 hits with awakening, the problem is never the awakening damage, the major problem is the defense ability, mana consumption and dura consumption.

From what you said I can tell you either don't play ranger, or you suck at being a ranger. Maybe you need to first l2p ranger then come back to tell others to l2p.

Edited by Qmm

Posted

Then maybe they can delete ranger this class cuz all other classes can do what rangers can do, and even better.

Maybe you should tell me what rangers can do beside dealing damage?

WTF dude we can't even do that unless we are insanely geared

Posted

just let me tell u that i like ranger and its playstyle i played a lot of classes to 58 like musa maewha sorc warrior and wizard.

Posted

Yes, buff it. Ranger needs a shield, and Descending Current having the damage of Wizard's ultimate.

2 people like this

Posted

Yes, buff it. Ranger needs a shield, and Descending Current having the damage of Wizard's ultimate.

Also replace cold blade with Protected Area.

Do these things, and ranger will be balanced.

2 people like this

Posted

WTF dude we can't even do that unless we are insanely geared

Right I forgot I played ranger for months to get my AP over 220 with tons of acc, and now I can finally doing some damage like my 1 month 200ap witch alt.

Good idea, and maybe change the whole passive skills in the combat skill tree to a single mana drain skill from witch/wizard.

And I would like to trade the 10% running speed passive with witch/wizard's 20ap passive.

Also, the Razor Wind skill I would like to change to some healing skills like witch/wizard, and the raining arrow skill I would like to change to the blue orb from witch/wizard.

ok so now after the change we will have those,

Before: 10% running speed, that's it. 90% ranger's pre-awakening skills are garbage. 

After: 10% running speed, unlimited mana, self-healing, group healing.

Did I ask for too much? Oh maybe I should change the pin-pon shot or whatever it calls to witch/wizard's PA? 

Posted

Right I forgot I played ranger for months to get my AP over 220 with tons of acc, and now I can finally doing some damage like my 1 month 200ap witch alt.

Good idea, and maybe change the whole passive skills in the combat skill tree to a single mana drain skill from witch/wizard.

And I would like to trade the 10% running speed passive with witch/wizard's 20ap passive.

Also, the Razor Wind skill I would like to change to some healing skills like witch/wizard, and the raining arrow skill I would like to change to the blue orb from witch/wizard.

ok so now after the change we will have those,

Before: 10% running speed, that's it. 90% ranger's pre-awakening skills are garbage. 

After: 10% running speed, unlimited mana, self-healing, group healing.

Did I ask for too much? Oh maybe I should change the pin-pon shot or whatever it calls to witch/wizard's PA? 

Its pretty obvious to me you really want to play a wiz why oppress it, just swap mains instead of asking for things that aint gonna happen....

Posted

Its pretty obvious to me you really want to play a wiz why oppress it, just swap mains instead of asking for things that aint gonna happen....

If you can help me to swap all my exp, life skills levels, pearl items, my tet awakenning weapon and tet main-hand to a new wizard character then maybe I can consider about it?

And let me tell you that I already have a 58 wiz and 57 witch, but the reason why I chose to play a ranger at the first place was because I love to use a bow and sword, not a staff and two floating-balls.

If you have nothing else to say beside "if you think xxx class is op, just reroll" then maybe you can just shut the f up.

Posted

lol

ranger literally does double damage of every other class in bdo(except witch wiz) right now and you're saying the damage is shit?

maybe you should get accuracy?

rangers have some of the most reliable sa, lingering sa on some skills, the best grab in the game and do double damage and have both ranged and melee form and are considered as the best class along with plum (if we exclude witch wiz or get the dp patch back) so this thread must be some sick joke 

Its too bad we can't downvote on this forum, cause you my friend really deserve it. 

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about...