• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Black Desert comes out on Steam!

59 posts in this topic

Posted

100% a lie lol, i bet you even made up that you are 61 with tet

kk check the new forum and learn how to read, i didn't said im 61, i said "going to 61".

Post a screen of your gear also, and your playtime so we can get a good laugh btw.

Posted

kk check the new forum and learn how to read, i didn't said im 61, i said "going to 61".

Post a screen of your gear also, and your playtime so we can get a good laugh btw.

Agree with you all the time.

Posted

Thats the brilliance of RNG. Whether you drop $5 for game purchase to $1000 so far, your chances of becoming as strong as the others are on equal footing. RNG.
You spent $300 on artisan frag to get that pri ogre ring, while some dude who never spent a dollar (on 7 days trial) gets 2 ogre ring and upgrades with 2 fs, and gets that pri ogre. 

Nothing in the game will elevate you further than the other solely base on purchasing the items. Nothing like Valks cry which can easily be considered as gears on its own right. 
Valks Cry = 10 fs, thats literally 5 equipments you lost (5 per fs dura, and its 10 dura recovered per wep, therefor 10 = 5).

Heck, artisan frags can even be purchased via loyalty shop.

And almost everything in the cash shop can easily be matched with game content.

Not exactly.

There's no way getting around that aside from RNG, there are some extremely convenient things to pay for- weight, pets, maids. Aside from artisan memories or valks cries

Some people get lucky on the market too and win out bids vs. a plethora of other players, but getting anywhere with no cash items whatsoever is going to on average take an extremely prolonged time.

Whether it's a first try full PEN or 10th time full PEN there's going to be a big difference in how much time it takes to get it comparing no cash items with cash items. You could get full tet or PEN with no cash shop items but it's going to take longer than if you had them, and similarly due to RNG, you could be a cash whale and still not get what you want despite numerous attempts, that's RNG. The odds are better when you have more chances but it doesn't guarantee it. However, that's not the same as "equal footing".

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

kk check the new forum and learn how to read, i didn't said im 61, i said "going to 61". *herp derp im lvl 34 and im ALSO going for 61 and i have all my gear +5 and im going full tet herp derp*

Post a screen of your gear *also* (you showed jack shit), and your playtime so we can get a good laugh btw. 

maybe link yours 1st? Additionally show me your inv window and pet window

Edited by Adonaj
1 person likes this

Posted

maybe link yours 1st? Additionally show me your inv window and pet window

Hahaha Topkekerino then, i'll bite first mister lvl 34 with +5 gear:

2017-05-06_86744652.thumb.JPG.5aa1c402cc

2017-05-06_86356249.thumb.JPG.5509bbca90

2017-05-06_86367517.thumb.JPG.08e35ec6ca

2017-05-06_86370895.thumb.JPG.22c2bf1b46

There you got my Altinova storage with really nice gear for me lil zerk to come:

2017-05-06_86390445.thumb.JPG.d4e2c31fa1

2017-05-06_86422837.thumb.JPG.8fb0900466

2017-05-06_86427285.thumb.JPG.5d8a8b6ad2

And that's it, remember this plebian boyu:

there are some extremely convenient things to pay for

Trust me, i was saying BDO = P2W since Value Pack/Mems arti see above, and i can tell that these little "conveniences" helped a lot, too much honestly.

Posted

Here is the thing, they are going to bring in a large group of players onto the SAME servers that we are on now.... they cant even handle the player-base they already have.... how can they consider bringing more people into the servers and act like its all sunshine and rainbows?

Thought lag was bad before?

thought Karma bombing was bad before?

Thought node wars were bad before?

Point is, they cannot sustain what they are bringing there way without increasing there capacity to do so. large portion of the steam community will rip the game apart in reviews and then it will just sit there on steam avoided like the plague because of low review ratings.

........................................ill be life skilling on sub 50 alts until the shit storm passes.

Posted (edited)

Hahaha Topkekerino then, i'll bite first mister lvl 34 with +5 gear:

2017-05-06_86744652.thumb.JPG.5aa1c402cc

2017-05-06_86356249.thumb.JPG.5509bbca90

2017-05-06_86367517.thumb.JPG.08e35ec6ca

2017-05-06_86370895.thumb.JPG.22c2bf1b46

There you got my Altinova storage with really nice gear for me lil zerk to come:

2017-05-06_86390445.thumb.JPG.d4e2c31fa1

2017-05-06_86422837.thumb.JPG.8fb0900466

2017-05-06_86427285.thumb.JPG.5d8a8b6ad2

And that's it, remember this plebian boyu:

Trust me, i was saying BDO = P2W since Value Pack/Mems arti see above, and i can tell that these little "conveniences" helped a lot, too much honestly.

I proved what i thought, you are not even close to 61 nor you have even 1 tet and you pretty much demonstrated how 0 money spend you got there. You were the herp derp i was talking about.

rekt_m8.png

Edited by Adonaj

Posted

I proved what i thought, you are not even close to 61 nor you have even 1 tet and you pretty much demonstrated how 0 money spend you got there. You were the herp derp i was talking about.

He has twice your exps and like 4 times more expensive gear... TRi grunil aint even close to TRI boss armor...

Posted

He has twice your exps and like 4 times more expensive gear... TRi grunil aint even close to TRI boss armor...

its not about whos gear is better but:

"But frankly, going full TET + 61 without Arti Mems, well.... have fun trying competing with 0 money...."

After reading it for 3rd time i JUST realized that he means other to play without money not himself, so the whole thing was my brainfart at the end.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0