• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Shakatu seals

68 posts in this topic

Posted

So they finally came, What are your thoughts about the fianl rewards in KR (weapon switch for other class) think they will implement it here?

Posted

yes maybe... but they would introduce it. For some reason they hide it. (or like aways not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I don't want see 99% wiz around me...

Posted

I am not at all happy about free epheria sailboat, but at least i will get my first T8 before they start appearing in the wild...

2 people like this

Posted

Im cool with it, guaranteed progression over time for everyone.

16 people like this

Posted

I'm at odds with the thing. I love the idea that it means free stuff, but I also hate the idea that it's free stuff. 10 months down the line, everybody who saves their seals will have the exact same necklace as I do. But then again, it means I can get a t8 horse without the cancer of breeding, a backup necklace so I can safely go for tri or for tet, or even more gear to sell. Things are going to be interesting, especially if they find more events to give the seals out.

Posted

Shaktau seals on korean servers

1.png.b5ff65b07abd1bfc19ef1e290a1d3e14.png

1 person likes this

Posted

Shaktau seals on korean servers

1.png.b5ff65b07abd1bfc19ef1e290a1d3e14.png

No, it's Duo on KR as well, not Tri. This is a mistranslation that made it's way onto the DB.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont like that they give epheria sailboat and t8 for free. I spent so many hours to get them and now everyone will be able to get them only by loggin in everyday and doing easy events.

3 people like this

Posted

So how do you even get these things?

2 people like this

Posted

I'm guessing you get them thru login rewards and by looking at the upcoming login rewards we should get 10 tokens this next 30 days.

Posted

Let my buy Seals with real money , please Kakao !

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah those seals youg et frome vents, and by the looks fo it, its gonan be a long time before you get the 100/150 rewards, which i am ok with.. that would suck if int he next 2 month everybody runs in DUO ogres LOL

Posted

i'm guessing its 30 seals per monthly attendance.

Posted

i'm guessing its 30 seals per monthly attendance.

nKieyJ4.thumb.png.42a5b5405c3b59db0503e1

These seals can be obtained from events.

• Make sure to hold onto these Seals as we will be giving away more as various events are launched.  These are not to be viewed as temporary, so make sure to store there somewhere safe so you do not lose them.

Only 10 this month, more will be given out through other events.

Posted

nKieyJ4.thumb.png.42a5b5405c3b59db0503e1

Only 10 this month, more will be given out through other events.

i see, ty

Posted (edited)

So 5 months for muskans? Better than nothing

Ah ----- that. in the 5 months i 100% will have all boss gear and ogre.(if i dont quit). Useless.

Edited by Sinderlok

Posted

5 months for guaranteed muskans. hmmmmm

Need that awakening weap change coupon then, Imma try to snipe every TET/PEN Dandi on the market and change it to Striker on Pinhead girl when they come out on EU

Posted

So 5 months for muskans? Better than nothing

Ah ----- that. in the 5 months i 100% will have all boss gear and ogre.(if i dont quit). Useless.

Can you not read? It says, verbatim, "these seals can be obtained from events."

Posted

That's nice. 

Posted

Can you not read? It says, verbatim, "these seals can be obtained from events."

10 seals this event. 10 next and so one. ok. 3-4 months. If there will be 15-20 seals a month. Still too long. Only usefull thing here is weapon change coupon.

1 person likes this

Posted

dont like the fact that they give out a t8 horse or an epheria sail boat for free, literally a slap for us breeders and those who built/bought the boat, considering both are permanent items.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

dont like the fact that they give out a t8 horse or an epheria sail boat for free, literally a slap for us breeders and those who built/bought the boat, considering both are permanent items.

Lol I'm still building mine, Kakao keeps pampering me for slacking! 

Edited by Beeso

Posted

will most probably take the T8 first

Posted

Jesus christ it will take 5-7 months to get them if they only introduce them via the attendance stuff.

It will take maybe 3-5 months at quickest if they come via other events.

Anyone who wants a T8/Epheria Sailboat could get one via marketplace/horse market/horse racing/breeding/crafting long before they would get one via these seals and wasting seals on a T8 or Sailboat is actually a terrible choice given how strong the other options are in comparison.

Cry more.

8 people like this

Posted (edited)

Jesus christ it will take 5-7 months to get them if they only introduce them via the attendance stuff.

It will take maybe 3-5 months at quickest if they come via other events.

Anyone who wants a T8/Epheria Sailboat could get one via marketplace/horse market/horse racing/breeding/crafting long before they would get one via these seals and wasting seals on a T8 or Sailboat is actually a terrible choice given how strong the other options are in comparison.

Cry more.

Basically what he said.

Who in their right mind will take the Epheria Sailboat, which is basically useless (enjoy making circles in an ocean full of .... nothing), or a T8 horse, which is only a QoL improvement and can be obtained with races ?

Edited by Capitaine Courage
1 person likes this