• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Shakatu seals

68 posts in this topic

Posted

Jesus christ it will take 5-7 months to get them if they only introduce them via the attendance stuff.

It will take maybe 3-5 months at quickest if they come via other events.

Anyone who wants a T8/Epheria Sailboat could get one via marketplace/horse market/horse racing/breeding/crafting long before they would get one via these seals and wasting seals on a T8 or Sailboat is actually a terrible choice given how strong the other options are in comparison.

Cry more.

true, especially the boat which can take 2 weeks if you decide to and has no RNG involved

Basically what he said.

Who in their right mind will take an Epheria Sailboat, which is basically useless (enjoy making circles in a ocean full of .... nothing), or a T8 horse, which is only a QoL improvement and can be obtained with races ?

meeeh it's a cool storage. I want three of them per wharf.

Posted

I dont like that they give epheria sailboat and t8 for free. I spent so many hours to get them and now everyone will be able to get them only by loggin in everyday and doing easy events.

you would need to wait for months to get enough seals whereas you can get duo ogres instead of the horse. You are not happy but you know that you will safe the seals to get something you don't deserve as well :) 

Posted

Only 10 seals this month and 50 needed for boss gear? Damn, seems like dim armor and muskans keep hiding in bushes evading me...

Posted (edited)

Jesus christ it will take 5-7 months to get them if they only introduce them via the attendance stuff.

It will take maybe 3-5 months at quickest if they come via other events.

Anyone who wants a T8/Epheria Sailboat could get one via marketplace/horse market/horse racing/breeding/crafting long before they would get one via these seals and wasting seals on a T8 or Sailboat is actually a terrible choice given how strong the other options are in comparison.

Cry more.

have you even tried to breed t8s and then get sprint and instant accel? ppl have spent lots of breed attempts to not even get a t7 back, looking at the stats after merge, 85 t8 horses on eu, you dont just simply get a t8, even with the racing boxes the chances are low; ok the boat isnt that hard to make so thats ok.

however like you said for the t8 horses taking months of seals, im pretty sure the other items offered apart from the coupon are more common than a t8 horse with sprint and instant accel.

all the other stuff can be obtained in other ways as well (tungrade neck a bit hard), literally only the coupon is unobtainable. should at least make it a t7 with 1 random skill and slightly reduce the seal amount required.

Edited by Valient

Posted

have you even tried to breed t8s and then get sprint and instant accel? ppl have spent lots of breed attempts to not even get a t7 back, looking at the stats after merge, 85 t8 horses on eu, you dont just simply get a t8, even with the racing boxes the chances are low; ok the boat isnt that hard to make so thats ok.

however like you said for the t8 horses taking months of seals, im pretty sure the other items offered apart from the coupon are more common than a t8 horse with sprint and instant accel.

all the other stuff can be obtained in other ways as well (tungrade neck a bit hard), literally only the coupon is unobtainable. should at least make it a t7 with 1 random skill and slightly reduce the seal amount required.

it's not sprint and IA it's S:IA

but do whatever, i'll certainly take the DUO whatever accessories, just because shiny. Now let me get my umbrella for the soon to come plunge shower.

3 people like this

Posted

it's not sprint and IA it's S:IA

but do whatever, i'll certainly take the DUO whatever accessories, just because shiny. Now let me get my umbrella for the soon to come plunge shower.

Screenshot_4.png

Posted (edited)

Once again, to make it more clear maybe, because it seems some dedicated breeders are so into their stuff trying to get their perfect MLP (and soon a useless Pegasus) that they seem to forget things : besides bronies, who will give a shit about a QoL improvement, basically what a T8 horse is, when they certainly have at least a not-that-bad T7, and prioritize it over real raw power improvement that can cost billions to reach on a failed enchant ?

Even if you already have a DUO ogre, another one would still more valuable for TRI attempts than a T8 horse that just ... go faster.

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

Well, at least I know down the line there is an awk weapon waiting for me or a t8, or what ever I choose to exhange them for..

;)

Posted

Once again, to make it more clear maybe, because it seems some dedicated breeders are so into their stuff trying to get their perfect MLP (and soon a useless Pegasus) that they seem to forget things : besides bronies, who will give a shit about a QoL improvement, basically what a T8 horse is, and prioritize it over real raw power improvement that can cost billions to reach on a failed enchant ?

Even if you already have a DUO ogre, another would still more valuable for TRI attempts than a T8

everyone with more than 4 inches of reason gives a shit about QoL. Actually, what is power worth if not for buying more QoL?

but avoiding RNG on DUO ogre is QoL enough for me. so OK you're right there.

Posted

So 5 months for muskans? Better than nothing

Ah ----- that. in the 5 months i 100% will have all boss gear and ogre.(if i dont quit). Useless.

you've been playing for 5 months why dont you have a pair?  or what about the people who have been for a year+ still missing tree and muskan?

Posted (edited)

Once again, to make it more clear maybe, because it seems some dedicated breeders are so into their stuff trying to get their perfect MLP (and soon a useless Pegasus) that they seem to forget things : besides bronies, who will give a shit about a QoL improvement, basically what a T8 horse is, and prioritize it over real raw power improvement that can cost billions to reach on a failed enchant ?

Even if you already have a DUO ogre, another would still more valuable for TRI attempts than a T8

if that were the case, t8s no matter how trash they are wouldnt be sold out instantly, and you wouldnt be seeing ppl offering pearl gifts for their either, and your arguement can be seen the other way as well, for anyone who purely plays pve, boss pieces are just a qol improvement.

Edited by Valient

Posted

looking at the stats after merge, 85 t8 horses on eu, 

That is a complete lie. Me and my wife have 6 T8's, and few guys from our guild have one. It is IMPOSSIBLE there is only 85 T8's on EU server....Maybe 850, but not 85...

Posted (edited)

That is a complete lie. Me and my wife have 6 T8's, and few guys from our guild have one. It is IMPOSSIBLE there is only 85 T8's on EU server....Maybe 850, but not 85...

it was what was quoted from offical kakao stats, but knowing kakao may its one thats are born specifically from breeding rather than the racing box or exchanges.

this was right after the merge as well, so take that into consideration.

Edited by Valient

Posted (edited)

if that were the case, t8s no matter how trash they are wouldnt be sold out instantly, and you wouldnt be seeing ppl offering pearl gifts for their either, and your arguement can be seen the other way as well, for anyone who purely plays pve, boss pieces are just a qol improvement.

Says the guy who has not set a foot in Kamasylva yet. Your horse won't save you there. Your gear will.

How did you get them ? By breeding or with races ?
Because it seems that the stats in the compendum are doubly false : they seem to only take in account T8 created from breeding, ingoring the ones players get with races, and even only with that, the numbers has been viewed as out of place.

Posted (edited)

Says the guy who has not set a foot in Kamasylva yet. Your horse won't save you there. Your gear will.

no ones forcing me to go to kamasylva, pve players can choose to pve anywhere they want to, not like kamasylva has any exciting drops...

ps a horse will get my crates to valencia in under 15 mins, i dont see how gear can do that.....

Edited by Valient

Posted

you've been playing for 5 months why dont you have a pair?  or what about the people who have been for a year+ still missing tree and muskan?

Played only 2 months. Was on break. Already have kzarka, bhegs and nose(dont count htis, too easy). Soon will have dande (47auras to go). Im also dont use broker, wasting all my energy on workers and gathering. After that my prime target will be muskan, so yeah. There is a good chances for full boss gear in the next 3-5 months.

Posted (edited)

no ones forcing me to go to kamasylva, pve players can choose to pve anywhere they want to, not like kamasylva has any exciting drops...

ps a horse will get my crates to valencia in under 15 mins, i dont see how gear can do that.....

Same for PvP outside safezones, you can do it wherever you want. So what is your point ?
You are talking about PvE, so i'm pointing the next PvE content to come. But if we push your logic to its absurd extremes, then a player that wants to stay between Olvia and Velia, basically just don't need anything else he doesn't have in his first hour of gameplay, so why bother ?

By the way, crafting and lifeskills are not PvE, nor PvP by the way. There is no "versus" notion in lifeskills and craft, unless a tree slaps you in the face when you try to cut it.

Posted

Because it seems that the stats in the compendum are doubly false : they seem to only take in account T8 created from breeding, ingoring the ones players get with races, and even only with that, the numbers has been viewed as out of place.

We got them by breeding, and one of my guildies too. Some others did buy, some did won through racing. Definitely out of place:) But, oh, well, nothing that will change nothing :) Still, a heck of a task to get perfect T8 :)

Posted

Screenshot_4.png

Welp, on of these has a typo

1.png.b5ff65b07abd1bfc19ef1e290a1d3e14.t

be a dear and tell me which one in a few months. tyvm :)

Posted

Welp, on of these has a typo

1.png.b5ff65b07abd1bfc19ef1e290a1d3e14.t

be a dear and tell me which one in a few months. tyvm :)

the one from the patch notes is the correct one, even in kr its a duo ogre ring not tri.

Posted

the one from the patch notes is the correct one, even in kr its a duo ogre ring not tri.

what do you mean, if there is a error in one of the lines, there are errors at every line? well i'm still not convinced. I'll wait and see. probably have a good T8 already by then anyway.

Posted

what do you mean, if there is a error in one of the lines, there are errors at every line? well i'm still not convinced. I'll wait and see. probably have a good T8 already by then anyway.

dont trust the picture, just the patch notes

Same for PvP outside safezones, you can do it wherever you want. So what is your point ?
You are talking about PvE, so i'm pointing the next content to come.

By the way, crafting and lifeskills are not PvE.

no ones forcing anyone to do anything, pvp isnt compulsory meaning after pve it could just more pve.

ps getting full boss gear is easier than getting a t8.

Posted

dont trust the picture, just the patch notes

lol good one.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

ps getting full boss gear is easier than getting a t8.

I never said that getting a T8 is easy. On the contrary, it's a freaking huge timesink for a marginal gain regarding said investment.

Regarding usefulness. between a T8 horse and a full boss gear set ...Do we really need to discuss what is the most usefull ?

pvp isnt compulsory meaning after pve it could just more pve.

wat ?

Posted

I have 4 T8's (one courser) all from breeding/exchanges and I haven't bred horses for months. I don't believe those numbers either.