• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Thinking about returning to game

13 posts in this topic

Posted

I left BDO when they broke sorc about a year ago. I went back to ESO and their new patch coming in June is going to ruin the PvE raiding scene over there. I assumed after the p2w fiasco with the cash shop and BIS gear in this game it might be mehhhh but I need something else to play. Is this game ok still? 

Posted

I left BDO when they broke sorc about a year ago. I went back to ESO and their new patch coming in June is going to ruin the PvE raiding scene over there. I assumed after the p2w fiasco with the cash shop and BIS gear in this game it might be mehhhh but I need something else to play. Is this game ok still? 

whats the PVE raidin change? any links wanna check it out.

Posted

still  OK, but that's as much as  I will commit.

Play to get your awakening, grind another level and then maybe retire. cause you'll have seen most of the game has to offer at that point.

Posted

whats the PVE raidin change? any links wanna check it out.

they are gutting regen and cost reduction on every class and taking almost every major buff off all classes and giving them to the new class thats behind a paywall. Its basically heavy attack spamming meta or dont bother. Its pretty bad 

Posted (edited)

I left BDO when they broke sorc about a year ago.

'' broke ''.

don't come back , classes are '' breaking '' every month , you won't stay.
there is changes / balance patch / fix / bugs in MMOs, if you can't deal with them don't bother.
If you left 1 year ago that means you played for maximum 5months.
might as well start a new since you're so far behind, AKA 3-4 hardcore months behind PVP meta.

Edited by Sizer

Posted

'' broke ''.
don't come back , classes are '' breaking '' every month , you won't stay.
there is changes / balance patch / fix / bugs in MMOs, if you can't deal with them don't bother.
If you left 1 year ago that means you played for maximum 5months.
might as well start a new since you're so far behind, AKA 3-4 hardcore months behind PVP meta.

They did actually break sorc and it took them over a month to fix it. You didnt have to be a ----- about it Im fully aware MMO's have balancing.  

Posted

they are gutting regen and cost reduction on every class and taking almost every major buff off all classes and giving them to the new class thats behind a paywall. Its basically heavy attack spamming meta or dont bother. Its pretty bad 

We'll see about that when it comes out. Not like everyone wasn't going to roll a warden anyway.

Look what happened here when DK came out in March.

Posted (edited)

They did actually break sorc and it took them over a month to fix it. You didnt have to be a ----- about it Im fully aware MMO's have balancing.  

my point is , if you quit because sorc was not as overpowered as at launch ( yes it was way OP ) , you'll quit again for some other random stuff, if not , because you're months behind the average players who PvP, and you will probably end-up complaining on the forum about how long it takes when you '' come back '' to get into PvP meta.

the simple fact that you're wondering if you should come back or not, tells me you shouln'd, you won't be PvPing for a couple months , you'll rush-grind to 60 and try to gear yourself up faster than the average player just to catch up.

good luck w/e you decide.

Edited by Sizer
1 person likes this

Posted

my point is , if you quit because sorc was not as overpowered as at launch ( yes it was way OP ) , you'll quit again for some other random stuff, if not , because you're months behind the average players who PvP, and you will probably end-up complaining on the forum about how long it takes when you '' come back '' to get into PvP meta.

the simple fact that you're wondering if you should come back or not, tells me you shouln'd, you won't be PvPing for a couple months , you'll rush-grind to 60 and try to gear yourself up faster than the average player just to catch up.

good luck w/e you decide.

exactly....

This player ( OP ) Seems to run and flee like a cuck when something does not go his way. Instead of fighting through something and learning a different route or doing something new, he takes off when the tough gets going.

I hope OP does not have a woman...He is the type that dives out the window during a home invasion leaving the wife and kids behind.

Posted

The sorcs main spammable was broken. it was doing 1 dmg and they ninja fixed it later and the players had to figure it out. also calling someone a cuck who wants to return to a game is super a good thing to do. Its ok im not coming back you guys made it perfectly clear i shouldnt. 

Posted

The sorcs main spammable was broken. it was doing 1 dmg and they ninja fixed it later and the players had to figure it out. also calling someone a cuck who wants to return to a game is super a good thing to do. Its ok im not coming back you guys made it perfectly clear i shouldnt. 

Wow.You going to let a ----- like Sizer stop you from trying the game again?Bit soft skinned are we?

Posted

Wow.You going to let a ----- like Sizer stop you from trying the game again?Bit soft skinned are we?

let him go... He woulda never made it here.

Posted

dam remember when sorcs literally ruled everything with that stupid kick combo

aient like that anymore