• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Actual situation of our BDO

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello friends.

How is our beloved game now? Has the Pearl Abyss policy changed?

Posted

It's great. Basically the same game but without the BS.

I noticed you used the word "now?" so I am assuming you are a returning player.

The game graduated out of the "too many players being too competitive and every resource is exhausted" phase to a much more relaxed state.

Gear at your own pace and chill.

In terms of Pearl Abyss, nothing changed.

Still a cash grabber and memes at the community by not fixing their servers.

The May 28th Steam launch may cause them to Aquire more or better servers, but they might try to milk cash out of new Steam players and end up making things worse for existing players.

TL;DR, if you always liked BDO, its still a good game.

Posted

PA is still as greedy as ever, but those guys are investing into some interesting things which will come soon to our version as well... Seriously BDO is evolving at insane pace... Several QoL changes getting implemented and future updates look very promising...

What is worse though is communication with our publisher... They rarely speak and even if, its mostly just some small talk about unnecessary things... They avoid any talk about bugs, game info or other issues... Seriously compared to how awesome whole team was when the game started, its shame how passive they are currently... Am not saying they dont do anything at all, but they avoid communication as much as possible, and barely any bugs and issues are adressed beside cashshop... So PR got much worse...

So just play casually and you will be overjoyed with all the things you encounter... And dont put your hopes up when you report bug or seek help from support (those guys are seriously understuffed and some are just lazy A-holes, while other are crying blood to catch up with their work)... The less damn you give, the better game is... The moment you start caring, it turns into shit... :D  But in either scenario it looks beautiful... :D

5 people like this

Posted

What is worse though is communication with our publisher... They rarely speak and even if, its mostly just some small talk about unnecessary things... They avoid any talk about bugs, game info or other issues... Seriously compared to how awesome whole team was when the game started, its shame how passive they are currently... Am not saying they dont do anything at all, but they avoid communication as much as possible, and barely any bugs and issues are adressed beside cashshop... So PR got much worse...

That's true,i miss the old team.

Posted

'' returning player '' aka fragile ex-wow players. phase-in , phase-out each patch.

7 people like this

Posted

Hello friends.

What exact Pearl Abyss policy are you talking about.

Posted

'' returning player '' aka fragile ex-wow players. phase-in , phase-out each patch.

Sizer my friend, you still here? how many veterans left? 

Posted

It's great. Basically the same game but without the BS.

I noticed you used the word "now?" so I am assuming you are a returning player.

The game graduated out of the "too many players being too competitive and every resource is exhausted" phase to a much more relaxed state.

Gear at your own pace and chill.

In terms of Pearl Abyss, nothing changed.

Still a cash grabber and memes at the community by not fixing their servers.

The May 28th Steam launch may cause them to Aquire more or better servers, but they might try to milk cash out of new Steam players and end up making things worse for existing players.

TL;DR, if you always liked BDO, its still a good game.

What???

Nothing has changed tho`. And kakao still completely ignores us. There's no such thing as suggestions; or going out and telling us why the servers are shit and why are there so many issues, and so much other things.

Every resource is still exhausted. What are you talking about? Do you even play the game? Looking right now at the AH on EU: no ores for sale, no logs for sale, no timber for sale, no blackstones for sale, no combat elixirs for sale, no memory frags for sale, none of the BiS crystals for sale, and the list goes on.

4 people like this

Posted

VCxkx4J.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

I find some example images to show you the "situation":

5DEtDlN.jpg.7e3405b100f0fa47750b8afd9bf2

BD_Sever.png.679bf02caa736476723926ead0d

And 1 "lucky guy " video

But this will NOT be you. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

I find some example images to show you the "situation":

5DEtDlN.jpg.7e3405b100f0fa47750b8afd9bf2

Dat harem tho.

Posted

What???

Nothing has changed tho`. And kakao still completely ignores us. There's no such thing as suggestions; or going out and telling us why the servers are shit and why are there so many issues, and so much other things.

Every resource is still exhausted. What are you talking about? Do you even play the game? Looking right now at the AH on EU: no ores for sale, no logs for sale, no timber for sale, no blackstones for sale, no combat elixirs for sale, no memory frags for sale, none of the BiS crystals for sale, and the list goes on.

It's actually gotten way worse when it comes to resources.

In the past and pre-merge, was only a few items permanently sold out like mem frags, BiS gear or gathered stuff like milk, meat or hides. Now it's almost everything, including tons of raw material types gathered by workers like timber types and ores. Like we're in some post war depression era...can't even buy a -----ing potato on EU server O.o

Think partly related to the fact that EU's playerbase nowadays consists of afk master processors and other afk crafters(for multiple reasons).

While you should ofc be self-sufficient and able to obtain your own materials and items(without the use of a marketplace), it's still a massive design flaw when the auction house in a MMORPG is this empty.

Posted

It's actually gotten way worse when it comes to resources.

In the past and pre-merge, was only a few items permanently sold out like mem frags, BiS gear or gathered stuff like milk, meat or hides. Now it's almost everything, including tons of raw material types gathered by workers like timber types and ores. Like we're in some post war depression era...can't even buy a -----ing potato on EU server O.o

Think partly related to the fact that EU's playerbase nowadays consists of afk master processors and other afk crafters(for multiple reasons).

While you should ofc be self-sufficient and able to obtain your own materials and items(without the use of a marketplace), it's still a massive design flaw when the auction house in a MMORPG is this empty.

This is what happens when you only cater to grinders and pvp focused guilds.

Where there is like 1 thing for lifeskillers there is 10 for combat/pvp etc.

Where there is 1 nerf for combat/pvp etc there is 10 on lifeskil side.

How do you expect to retain lifeskillers if you keep nerfing their professions/recipes/byproducts and give huge giveaways to combat side of game.

One would think they would have figured out that a finished product that requires more than one base mat should be higher than the base mat itself on marketplace for profit.

One would think they would have 1.readjusted the missions into the correct tabs by now (boss missions on gathering tab and not always a full 8 sub missions) 2. readjusted the missions you have to use plywood hardener before they did the plywood hardener nerf,  etc etc etc.

What incentive is there for a lifeskiller to really stick around?

Posted

How do you expect to retain lifeskillers if you keep nerfing their professions/recipes/byproducts and give huge giveaways to combat side of game.

One would think they would have figured out that a finished product that requires more than one base mat should be higher than the base mat itself on marketplace for profit.

One would think they would have 1.readjusted the missions into the correct tabs by now (boss missions on gathering tab and not always a full 8 sub missions) 2. readjusted the missions you have to use plywood hardener before they did the plywood hardener nerf,  etc etc etc.

That's not true sadly. I am part of one of the top 3 guilds on EU, maybe even the strongest at full force, and in it everyone lifeskills at master2+, be it one type of lifeskill or multiple. 

The game caters to lifeskillers a lot. Lifeskilling is the best way to make money in game atm, hence the AH is so empty. The game has a locked market, instead of a free player driven market, so the prices don't adjust according to supply & demand rule. Everything is really cheap, so everyone buys it, to make more money out of it, by processing it. The processed materials are also "cheap", so top players buy them to make even more expensive materials, used for end-game content. 

Lifeskillers recived a huge buff by making it so processing and such doesn't consume energy. To balance that they had to implement all sorts of nerfs, sadly, it's not enough :) In my opinion they should nerf it more, so people go out there and do something else beside lifeskilling for money (I repeat, end-game, lifeskills are best method of making money atm).

So please...

Posted

Hello friends.

You thinking about coming back to game?;p

Posted

I guess life skilling is so bad and thats why all the nolifers in seige guilds are AFK life skilling in BDO while playing other games right?

Posted

there are alot of us Original Launch Players still here..........

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

You know that, at high level, in order to be proficient in combat, you also need to be efficient in lifeskills right ? Most top players of top guilds are better than you not only in combat, but in every aspect of the game.

Gear isn't cheap, so you need all the incomes you can get, actively or passively.

The only people complaining are usually the ones doing one activity only, with a segregative mindset usually inherited from themeparks (PvE Vs PvP, Lifeskills Vs Combat, and so on ...)

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

there are alot of us Original Launch Players still here..........

I'd say more veterans stayed than left... Just not everyone has to turn it into soap opera when he leaves or stays when others are leaving...

1 person likes this

Posted

hiiiiiiiiiiiii

Posted

It's hard to say.... There are still a good handful of forum vets around but sometimes the frequency of repeat topics or garbage posts prevents us from getting involved.

Posted (edited)

Good to see you guys, only few players from you playing with me on Alpha Black Desert EU/NA but some of you I know from korean CBT2 or KR OBT like: @Chun-Chun, Furia and ofc @PM_Jouska

I think back to the game, but still no clue, that i need create new acc or play with existing. 

BTW can i transfer this items to new acc?
dGxU4tB.png

Edited by Deska
1 person likes this

Posted

Good to see you guys, only few players from you playing with me on Alpha Black Desert EU/NA but some of you I know from korean CBT2 or KR OBT like: @Chun-Chun, Furia and ofc @PM_Jouska

I think back to the game, but still no clue, that i need create new acc or play with existing. 

BTW can i transfer this items to new acc?
dGxU4tB.png

You can't transfer them.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0