• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Good gosh almighty. Fired this game up again today, what the...

30 posts in this topic

Posted

How is this game still ALIVE?

1. Right off the bat, noticed performance took a YUGE hit. Granted, i play at 1440p, but i play that on EVERY game, EVERY mmo and i always pull at LEAST 60 solid unless like 10 people cast a spell at the same time. Here i'm getting FPS jumping from 30-50 just by running around in a forest. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE TOWNS, thats a headache

2. So. Much. Garbage.... Maybe, after some time i was at one point used to seeing a thousand things in my inventory. So many that i have to scroll down. Why on earth is this system even in place? Half of the crap sitting in my 119 slot inventory is a silver placeholder, why can't mobs just drop more silver instead.

3. And the graphics, maybe when this game ran good once upon a time i enjoyed looking at it, but my experience today was that everything outside of a 10 foot radius of me is so aliased and poorly drawn that it may as well be ps1 graphics (yes my settings are on high)

4. Where is the FUN? I felt like what i wanted to do was go kill some stuff, thats pretty fun, right? Wrong. Nothing presents any sort of challenge whatsoever, and in order to actually kill anything i have to go afk and do something else while i ride over there since There is so much useless empty space.

5. As i look around at the people playing i notice that not a single one is moving from anywhere without a bit of rubber banding involved. Everything just looks so unnatural. 

^This is what a steam review is going to look like. 

Posted

delete this

Posted

delete this

You cant delete steam reviews.

1 person likes this

Posted

You chose a bad time to return. Last few patches have screwed up game optimization in terms of frame performance and latency. Couple months ago wasnt so bad. Now half the channels are unplayable.

Posted

You should try out some SSRIs, shouldn't be too hard to get a prescription.  

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Negative thoughts on BDO? UNPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

Everything you find wrong is a byproduct of your terrible isp/gaming rig/eyesight/poor life choices/upbringing/or you are not a true hard core sandbox pvp mmorpg gamer.

Did I white knight correctly?

Edited by Wykked
4 people like this

Posted

Ohh look, Frostfire2k has posted another Troll thread complaining about BDO.

Everytime its "I cant believe this game is still going, its soo bad".

Yet here you are..............month after month, complaining once again.

13 people like this

Posted

Lol.Like anyone cares about Steam reviews.That place is infested with memememillenials.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't steam reviews typically start off with a plot summary as if they are the first person to have ever summarized a plot? Then the pros and cons finished with a "game's too expensive, wait til it's on sale."  You're doing it wrong I think. 

Posted

Still having trouble selling your acct Frostfire?

Posted

Annoying.

Posted

No luck in selling ur account?

1 person likes this

Posted

bruh... seriously its getting a bit sad... you should look into other hobbies.

Posted (edited)

Now half the channels are unplayable.

This sounds like a real Exaggeration ...

sadly,

it is not 

Edited by iller

Posted

By carefully ignoring feedback from a tiny but loud subset of the playerbase that is impossible to please. 

Pretty sensible move on their part, if you ask me.

1 person likes this

Posted

1. Right off the bat, noticed performance took a YUGE hit. Granted, i play at 1440p, but i play that on EVERY game, EVERY mmo and i always pull at LEAST 60 solid unless like 10 people cast a spell at the same time. Here i'm getting FPS jumping from 30-50 just by running around in a forest. DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE TOWNS, thats a headache

2. So. Much. Garbage.... Maybe, after some time i was at one point used to seeing a thousand things in my inventory. So many that i have to scroll down. Why on earth is this system even in place? Half of the crap sitting in my 119 slot inventory is a silver placeholder, why can't mobs just drop more silver instead.

3. And the graphics, maybe when this game ran good once upon a time i enjoyed looking at it, but my experience today was that everything outside of a 10 foot radius of me is so aliased and poorly drawn that it may as well be ps1 graphics (yes my settings are on high)

4. Where is the FUN? I felt like what i wanted to do was go kill some stuff, thats pretty fun, right? Wrong. Nothing presents any sort of challenge whatsoever, and in order to actually kill anything i have to go afk and do something else while i ride over there since There is so much useless empty space.

5. As i look around at the people playing i notice that not a single one is moving from anywhere without a bit of rubber banding involved. Everything just looks so unnatural. 

^This is what a steam review is going to look like. 

7700k/1080ti  3440-1440  I get a stable 100 fps (if I go full screen its like 150ish)  Towns I get 50-80 depending on how busy it is and what town..... might want to optimize your shit.

Posted

You sound upset.  Might i suggest a valium?

Posted

7700k/1080ti  3440-1440  I get a stable 100 fps (if I go full screen its like 150ish)  Towns I get 50-80 depending on how busy it is and what town..... might want to optimize your shit.

Optimize what? It's not my job to optimize the game. Yes, i COULD go back and do the FPS guide where i do like 10 steps every time before i launch the game but why bother? You'll need to restart the game every few hours to keep it running well. 

You're running with the top end tech there. If youre a true connoisseur/enthusiast who always gets the best then, if anything this game should be pissing you the heck off. For me personally, running a gsync IPS display 980ti i7 3.40 Ghz i'm used to pulling frames so smooth in all my games that i rarely, if ever notice any hitches. Even in battlefield 1 with everything maxed out with upscaled resolution im pulling buttery smooth frames.

And dont give me the lecture about processing power- yes, yours is better, so its working extra hard to crunch the unoptimized code in BDO and if you're overclocking it then unless you got that thing on ice you're probably shortening its life span, iv'e had my same i7 for about 6 years now and it stays cool with a no maintenance fan cooler. Like i said, i run everything else at a butter smooth framerate, this is the only game with such MAJOR problems (besides the DAYZ standalone which is also poorly coded)

Posted

Optimize what? It's not my job to optimize the game. Yes, i COULD go back and do the FPS guide where i do like 10 steps every time before i launch the game but why bother? You'll need to restart the game every few hours to keep it running well. 

You're running with the top end tech there. If youre a true connoisseur/enthusiast who always gets the best then, if anything this game should be pissing you the heck off. For me personally, running a gsync IPS display 980ti i7 3.40 Ghz i'm used to pulling frames so smooth in all my games that i rarely, if ever notice any hitches. Even in battlefield 1 with everything maxed out with upscaled resolution im pulling buttery smooth frames.

And dont give me the lecture about processing power- yes, yours is better, so its working extra hard to crunch the unoptimized code in BDO and if you're overclocking it then unless you got that thing on ice you're probably shortening its life span, iv'e had my same i7 for about 6 years now and it stays cool with a no maintenance fan cooler. Like i said, i run everything else at a butter smooth framerate, this is the only game with such MAJOR problems (besides the DAYZ standalone which is also poorly coded)

your annoying. 

Posted

Why do you still play this game? I mean how stupid can you be to play a game that you dont enjoy. And its not only this thread. You cry about everything, yet you still play the game and wonder how its still alive. How idiotic of you.

3 people like this

Posted

more propaganda

Posted

It's all about the jiggle  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Posted

If you tried a constructive feedback about this game, i would say you failed.

Nvm you don't even care so, me too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Posted

980ti is what I had before I was still getting 90+ fps in the open world.

Posted

980ti is what I had before I was still getting 90+ fps in the open world.

Still very much on the high end- a gpu that costs more than a console, its games and controllers combined, and with your processor included i could also buy a nice size TV to play it on. We haven't even started discussing the RAM or cooling parts.

I could pull 120 frames in the open world as well in certain areas- The desert and some select areas of media. Show me a vid of you running through anywhere in the forest areas or  pirates with 90+ fps constant and you sir will win the internet, settings must be on high. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0