• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

tri or duo?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Patch notes says something different from the ingame seal it self, while the ingame seal is listed as a "tri ogre & tri tungrad" the patch notes says.
"

You can trade the seals for the following items:

• 30 Seals - Kzarka’s Sealed Weapon Box or Nouver’s Sealed Sub-Weapon Box

• 50 Seals - Dim Tree Spirit’s Armor, Muskan’s Shoes, Ship Registration: Epheria Sailboat, or PRI: Ogre Ring

• 70 Seals - Dandelion Weapon Box, Tungrad Necklace, Tier 8 Horse with skills Sprint and Instant Accel

• 100 Seals - DUO: Ogre Ring, DUO: Tungrad Earring

• 150 Seals - Awakening Weapon Exchange Coupon (7 Days)
    "

what is the correct reward??  

P.S Tundra earring isn't a thing? 

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png

1 person likes this

Posted

omg kakao

Posted

It had better be the tri. It's one thing if someone mis-typed in the forum because they do that a lot with patch notes, etc., but screwing up the description of the item in-game takes a lot of levels of negligence.

Posted (edited)

Better be TRI. Given that they spelled it "Tundra" earring I'm going to bet they messed it up in-game.

Edited by FreshMango55
1 person likes this

Posted

Is this another outrage at free stuff thread?

Posted

Definitly not, but there are some confusion out there about it being duo or tri being given out. Personaly I won't be getting it, rather enjoy the dank tier 8 horse but that's just me tho ^_< 

Posted

Its DUO.

Patch notes say DUO, its DUO in KR......

It's DUO.  They just fcked up the in game description.  Not really surprising.  We got one of the worst publishers out there, shrug.

Posted

2469104258B08B6515A987

Posted

Its DUO.

Patch notes say DUO, its DUO in KR......

It's DUO.  They just fcked up the in game description.  Not really surprising.  We got one of the worst publishers out there, shrug.

i honestly have no idea why are you and a lot of others are so salty against PA/Kakao, if someone is constantly trash talking or putting you down, would you still talk to that person?  why can't you be cheerful? "oh its a small mistake, be careful next time", is being nice like costing you money?

Posted

Its DUO

Posted

@CM_Yukimura @CM_Aethon care to enlighten me what's the correct answer here? I've heard that KR got a patch that updated the duo ogre reward to a tri ogre reward... I'm still not sure and it seems like the playerbase are pretty set on duo ogre/tungrad even tho some claim otherwise.

Posted (edited)

I've heard that KR got a patch that updated the duo ogre reward to a tri ogre reward... I'm still not sure and it seems like the playerbase are pretty set on duo ogre/tungrad even tho some claim otherwise.

people who claimed its otherwise is spreading lies. there is no way kakao will give out items worth 2.3b, the fact we are getting a duo ogre, kakao is already being super generous 

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

Your definition of "free" is slightly different than mine.

Posted (edited)

deleted*

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted

i honestly have no idea why are you and a lot of others are so salty against PA/Kakao, if someone is constantly trash talking or putting you down, would you still talk to that person?  why can't you be cheerful? "oh its a small mistake, be careful next time", is being nice like costing you money?

Unlike most people I pay a substantial amount playing this game..... so when you are constantly fcking up and cant fix things then yes im going to be salty about it.  Just like if you went to a restaurant every day and every day they fcked up your order somehow you would complain and be annoyed would you not?  Or would you give them rave reviews lol.  gtfo with that stupid shit.  This is a business.  

Posted

@GM_Caramel @GM_Dew hey guys do you know which one is the correct???

]DUO or TRI???

if is DUO could you change to TET... I mean TRI :D 

Regards

Posted

So 10 months for a Duo Ogre :) Won't be patient enough so I'll probably end up buying t8 or epheria boat

Posted

Its because this stuff happens frequently... The levels of disconnect between the various players to the various branches is pretty laughable. 

I honestly have to ask... Are you new here? If you've been paying attention at least a little bit you wouldn't be asking this question. 

Posted

I demand a TRI now. I was promised a TRI

Posted

Its because this stuff happens frequently... The levels of disconnect between the various players to the various branches is pretty laughable. 

I honestly have to ask... Are you new here? If you've been paying attention at least a little bit you wouldn't be asking this question. 

III Ogre as compensation plix plox!

Posted

If i was -----ing up things on weekly basis i wouldnt have a chance to sulk, since i'd be already fired long time ago... :D If you screw sth at least fix it or show some concern... Avoiding responsibility is what kids do...

Posted

holy sh1t >.< Ship Registration: Epheria Sailboat... how do you get this event token?

Posted

It had better be the tri. It's one thing if someone mis-typed in the forum because they do that a lot with patch notes, etc., but screwing up the description of the item in-game takes a lot of levels of negligence.

you must be new... hahaha..

Posted

@GM_Caramel @GM_Dew hey guys do you know which one is the correct???

]DUO or TRI???

if is DUO could you change to TET... I mean TRI :D 

Regards

It should be DUO I believe! I'll just double check this with our Loca team, and make sure the in-game description and Patch notes are fixed to both display the same (and correct) information.

Best regards,
GM Dew

1 person likes this

Posted

It should be DUO I believe! I'll just double check this with our Loca team, and make sure the in-game description and Patch notes are fixed to both display the same (and correct) information.

Best regards,
GM Dew

New sorc costumes for awakening when? It's been only 4 months since last one....