• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

xcoronahost.xem, CPU usage after 5/3 maintenance.

71 posts in this topic

Posted

Wish I could help, after 18 hours xcoronahost.xem is averaging 0.2% of cpu usage.

Posted

This needs a fix ASAP

Posted

my cpu is sky hight temps and also my north bridge :(

Posted

Having the same problem, Core i7 2660k, Win7 Pro. Constantly uses 100% of one core.

Please look into it quickly! Buying a new version of Windows or uninstalling BDO aren't my ideal solutions.

Posted

Are the dev's even aware of this? Are they even trying to find some solution? Because the game is unplayable atm. Seems as long as the problem is not affecting their pearl shop income then it isn't a problem.

Even simple tasks like gathering are impossible with this lag, because this thing is killing the cpu :/

P.S. I'm really trying to choose my words atm, so my post won't get deleted or my account banned :D

Posted

bump, this is pretty serious issue. can we please URGENTLY hotfix it. 

Posted

Since none of the GMs even replied to this, i think it's safe to assume that a hotfix is out of the question.

Also this forum is gonna be closed sometime today and everybody will move to the new one, so it might be a good idea to post this there as well.

If we are lucky we might get a fix for this in a few weeks.

Posted (edited)

This was in my support inbox this morning:

Hey there! Thank you for your interest in the game. I am GM ***, here to answer your questions and help you resolve the issues that you are encountering. We are aware that since the latest patch some of our players are experiencing reduced FPS and increased CPU usage. A bug report regarding this has already been made and our developers will be looking into the matter as soon as possible. That said, I suggest that you restart your client whenever you experience a drop in FPS, as this can work as a temporarily solution. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. If you have any other question or require further assistance, please do let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Edited by Tazmanyak

Posted

Hahaha restart your game? The game loads up with the CPU usage super high because of xcoronahost. This is pretty stupid

1 person likes this

Posted

Imo time to update windows kinda pointless to expect fixs in an os that Microsoft doesn't even support anymore. 

Posted

Imo time to update windows kinda pointless to expect fixs in an os that Microsoft doesn't even support anymore. 

Support for Windows 7 ends in 2020 so I don't know what kind of nonsense you're spouting.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hahaha restart your game? The game loads up with the CPU usage super high because of xcoronahost. This is pretty stupid

I didnt expect a better answer from support, cause its clear they have absolutely no idea of what is causing that :/

That still didnt prevent from being quite disapointed by this answer :( But, at least, they answered, and they are aware of the issue.

There is oner very strange thing though, and cant explain "why" this happens... Yesterday, i reboot computer, launch game, xcoronahost eating one core. I restart again = one core. Another reboot, and xcoronahost is now silent. i played all day long without issue. Just before going afk for the night, i make a few alts switches to manage stuff, come back to fisher and realize xcoronahost is now eating cpu time. Closing and relaunching game didnt help, reboot computer one time fixed it and could stay afk. This behaviour is really strange... i *can* manage to suppose anything on what is causing the issue :(

Posted

Yea they need to get on top of this issue and ASAP. People have been complaining about this for about a month now and they still haven't done a dam thing lol.

Posted

There is oner very strange thing though, and cant explain "why" this happens... Yesterday, i reboot computer, launch game, xcoronahost eating one core. I restart again = one core. Another reboot, and xcoronahost is now silent. i played all day long without issue. Just before going afk for the night, i make a few alts switches to manage stuff, come back to fisher and realize xcoronahost is now eating cpu time. Closing and relaunching game didnt help, reboot computer one time fixed it and could stay afk. This behaviour is really strange... i *can* manage to suppose anything on what is causing the issue :(

I get the same the same thing. Its very inconsistent.

Posted

Almost no point in minimizing to systray to do work now since it still its still pretty much tapping out the cpu. Coherent at 25%, Coherent at 25% and BDO at 34% = log off.

Posted

I had issues since the previous maint. and im also on a win7 machine. Its using a full virtual core and it causes CPU stutter in other applications.

Posted

ahm just end the task? or isn't it working anymore as well?

Posted

i have the same problem win7 64 ultimate

Posted

ahm just end the task? or isn't it working anymore as well?

Ending the task is for when coherentUI is misbehaving.  Xcoronahost is part of the anti cheat system so closing it also shuts down the game.

Posted (edited)

Ending the task is for when coherentUI is misbehaving.  Xcoronahost is part of the anti cheat system so closing it also shuts down the game.

wait so there is the coherend UI thing what eats full 2 cores of my cpu untill i close it and xcoronaxyz is doing the same now? thats sick, wtb 16 core cpu. development skills over 9k

Edited by Wollbert

Posted

I've got the same problem, Windows 7 as well.. 

Posted

Yea the Coherents can ramp up with CPU usage, and now that  xcoronahost can as well. Add in the actual client and you get a near max usage cpu which makes it pretty much unplayable.

Also Windows 7 64bit here.

Posted

yeah i've been having the same problem
windows 7 64bit too 

Posted

Okay. So this problem has already been confirmed as a bug and a bugfix is enroute apparently.

Posted

Okay. So this problem has already been confirmed as a bug and a bugfix is enroute apparently.

Sounds great. Happy to hear that, but. Could you kindly provide a source for that claim?