• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

fix Valencia drop rates or...

75 posts in this topic

Posted

In KR version the drop rates of Valencia is based on having Kam and loot scrolls. We have the same version of Valencia but yet a 7 day Kam is once every few months, and loot scrolls are stuck behind 90 day value pack.

They need to fix our drop rates or put the Kam in the pearl shop and market place. This is the reason that our Valencia sucks

4 people like this

Posted

no more p2w  stuff pls, they already made enough DMG to this game.

thez should boost exp for whole valencia  region  by 30% and fix loot by adding some interested mechanics or quest .... like there are coins  on pirates.

4 people like this

Posted

I don't care what they do, but I grind Valencia and the money it terrible unless you have a Kam going. Either they let us get Kam in some way others then 1k loyalty for one day. Or the fix the drop rates across the board

Posted

Or they simply wipe this bastardized version of the game and replace it with the up to date KR one and english patch it.

4 people like this

Posted

u know  there were a  wave of players coming  so  they think everythink is okey .... w8 few months  when they relise  that high population was miracle .

most of my frends after reaching endgame lvls and coming  to valencie  are bored to play pirates and   play lot less then before some of them quited already.

Posted

Valencia is indeed terrible for money, let's take Basilisk for example which is the highest lvl mobs there, I got 2 lvl there 56-58 so I have lot's of experience regarding that place & the money is beyond terrible, I drop around 1.5k-1.6k of junk items/hour & each cost 2k silver so just from junk items you make around 3kk/hour aside from that you might drop from 0 to 2-3 pila fe scrolls, from 0 to 3-4 Rocaba armor & you might drop some times a magic crystal that cost around 1.5kk I don't remember the name, there is a chance to drop Basilisk Belt that cost over 40kk but in all my time there I drop just 2 belts so the chance is something like 0.001% probably, in short if you decide to exp there you won't make more than 5 maybe 6kk/hour & that's terribad, imo they need to either increase the price of each junk item or increase the quantity we get from each mob, the money is worse than much easier places & that doesn't make any sense... why I get less money although I fight much stronger mobs? people fighting in Mediah make more money 1shoting crap mobs left & right :/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

YOU ARE ASKING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE

VALENCIA IS ALREADY THE BEST LOOT IN THE GAME.  BASILISK, CENTAUR ARE NOT INCLUDED.

ELITE MOBS DROPS ON AVG ROUGHLY 500K+ EACH

THEY AVERAGE OVER 1 BLACKSTONE WITH A HIGH RARE DROP RATE

* DENSITY = WIN.  THE KEY TO VALENCIA IS WRITTEN + TRASH.  YOU GET MILLIONS PER HOUR IN SCROLLS WITH 220+ AP

* VALENCIA = INCLUDES RARE ITEMS WHICH OFTEN PROVIDE A HIDDEN 1.5M+ AN HOUR ON TOP OF EVERYTHING.

* GUARDIANS = MASS LOOT FOR PARTIES

STOP CRYING ABOUT YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE GAME

Edited by feebleone

Posted

VALENCIA IS ALREADY THE BEST LOOT IN THE GAME.  BASILISK, CENTAUR ARE NOT INCLUDED.

* DENSITY = WIN.  THE KEY TO VALENCIA IS WRITTEN + TRASH.  YOU GET MILLIONS PER HOUR IN SCROLLS WITH 220+ AP

* VALENCIA = INCLUDES RARE ITEMS WHICH OFTEN PROVIDE A HIDDEN 1.5M+ AN HOUR ON TOP OF EVERYTHING.

All caps, red letters, got a real winner, ignore list, bye bye

1 person likes this

Posted

He's not wrong tho.

People see they don't get coins and bandanas and immediately assume it's not viable.

Valencia has much better exp then pirates, with only a minimal hit to money gain. Plus you can get rare accs.

2 people like this

Posted

He's not wrong tho.

People see they don't get coins and bandanas and immediately assume it's not viable.

Valencia has much better exp then pirates, with only a minimal hit to money gain. Plus you can get rare accs.

It's hard to tell sometimes if there is an exp nerf to gray mobs.  It usually occurs after leveling and the exp rate is drastically changed so it's hard to tell.

At 61+ Pirates definitely doesn't seem like great exp, but the rate is so slow you would really need to record and analyze the data.

The only thing I wasn't certain of is whether Green Mobs in Valencia vs Gray Mobs at Pirates is a big deal or not. 

Posted

He's not wrong tho.

What?

I think that's just wrong. Even without M2 trading for the coins, pirates is better I think. Not trying to be rude, maybe im just missing something, but the only places I can think of in Valencia that compare to pirates would be gahaz if you can steamroll the shadows, or jail that I haven't been to but heard it isn't as good.

If you guys know something I don't (which is possible) then ok, but afaik pirates is still considered best exp/money per hour, even with the PvP that will inevitably happen.

2 people like this

Posted

He's not wrong tho.

so to say you make good money farming elites, that's great and all. But at fogans with no Kam or loot scrolls it's about 6 mill an hour unless you get really lucky with rare drop.

Now with Kam and loot scrolls you can make about 15 mil an hour, which brings it on par with pirates. We all know how contested pirates is comparable to the rest of the world. So if I want to grind and make basically no money Valencia is great. But if I want to make money while grinding I have sausans or pirates to choose from and we all know how karma works. Especially since half the guilds are carebears and can't be dec'ed on.

I'm saying that if the made Valencia on par with the only other grind spot, maybe the game would be better off.

Posted

My loot after 1hour and 12 mins of farm at Gahaz Bandits on KR server.

ZYDcuNO.jpg

57 DK Stats

kMpIFjt.jpg

Buffs used:
Kalmasive buff / Item drop increase scroll / Luck lvl 5 / Node lvl 2/ 5 pets tier 4

I had a 2 hours farm at  gahaz with my EU account with 56 DK 162/164/214, Node lvl 8, Kalmasive buff from returning user/ 4 pets tier 4.

All the amazing loot i got was 3 rosar long swords and trash loot.

5 people like this

Posted

Node lvl 8

Since node upgrades are bugged since release and ----- over your drop chance in EU, it can be the case... :D 

Posted (edited)

so to say you make good money farming elites, that's great and all. But at fogans with no Kam or loot scrolls it's about 6 mill an hour unless you get really lucky with rare drop.

Now with Kam and loot scrolls you can make about 15 mil an hour, which brings it on par with pirates. We all know how contested pirates is comparable to the rest of the world. So if I want to grind and make basically no money Valencia is great. But if I want to make money while grinding I have sausans or pirates to choose from and we all know how karma works. Especially since half the guilds are carebears and can't be dec'ed on.

I'm saying that if the made Valencia on par with the only other grind spot, maybe the game would be better off.

The avg loot per hour is a flat out lie 99.9999% of the time.

You have to adjust for the exaggeration to start with.

You also have to accept the "perfect scenario" isn't going to happen.

Most of these absurd 10,12,15+M hour are total bull sh.  If you have all T3+ pets, and magically NO ONE ELSE IS AROUND, and you get the best drops, AND you don't include any travel time, and you take a 15 minute period and just multiply it, and you have cash shop maids, and VP, and blah blah blah.

Edited by feebleone
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

There is a reason I have this clown on ignore (feebleone, not you)....too bad it still shows his posts when people quote him though.

Edited by Wykked
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There is a reason I have this clown on ignore....too bad it still shows his posts when people quote him though.

BECAUSE I AM CORRECT WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS WRONG

JUST PICTURE IT LIKE I AM GRADING YOUR EXAM AND MARKING OFF ALL THE CORRECT ANSWERS IN RED

[Deleted/edited content] Huge font size // inappropriate language

Edited by p0hil
[Deleted/edited content] Huge font size // inappropriate language

Posted

Most of these absurd 10,12,15+M hour are total bull sh.  If you have all T3+ pets, and magically NO ONE ELSE IS AROUND, and you get the best drops, AND you don't include any travel time, and you take a 15 minute period and just multiply it, blah blah blah.

ok bud, I'm not lying, with Kam and loot scrolls I can average 20-25mil an hour at fogans. In 5 days I looted 7 saraps. And made about 670+ mill in total.

But without loot buffs it's completely trash money

Posted

Most of these absurd 10,12,15+M hour are total bull sh.  If you have all T3+ pets, and magically NO ONE ELSE IS AROUND, and you get the best drops, AND you don't include any travel time, and you take a 15 minute period and just multiply it, and you have cash shop maids, and VP, and blah blah blah.

You're right. I had farming sessions with only 2 scrolls, at Gahaz, and other farming sessions with 20+ scrolls, at same place. (5 pets tier 4 and all item drop increase stuffs)

This game should be Black RNG online

Posted

ok bud, I'm not lying, with Kam and loot scrolls I can average 20-25mil an hour at fogans. In 5 days I looted 7 saraps. And made about 670+ mill in total.

But without loot buffs it's completely trash money

It's about the history of claims.

Sausan's used to be 4, then 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, now people are claiming even higher, but it's all bull sht.

A true average would be how much you make including all times / weekends and travel etc.

You're right. I had farming sessions with only 2 scrolls, at Gahaz, and other farming sessions with 20+ scrolls, at same place. (5 pets tier 4 and all item drop increase stuffs)

This game should be Black RNG online

The scrolls are not RNG.  After 1,000 trips over 99% of them resulted in 7-13.  It's nearly impossible to ever get 1 or 2 or 14+

I was nearly guaranteed 8-10 with only a few exceptions.

RNG would be the rares which could be 2 in 10 hours or 1 in 50 hours.

Posted

It's about the history of claims.

Sausan's used to be 4, then 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, now people are claiming even higher, but it's all bull sht.

A true average would be how much you make including all times / weekends and travel etc.

im not getting into technicality of it all, and I don't add my bio breaks either.

The op is completely different then what your trying argue.

As far as the history of loot, grind speeds are x4 what they use to be and lots of people are running t4 pets, so 6 month old data means nothing to me.

Posted

What?

I think that's just wrong. Even without M2 trading for the coins, pirates is better I think. Not trying to be rude, maybe im just missing something, but the only places I can think of in Valencia that compare to pirates would be gahaz if you can steamroll the shadows, or jail that I haven't been to but heard it isn't as good.

If you guys know something I don't (which is possible) then ok, but afaik pirates is still considered best exp/money per hour, even with the PvP that will inevitably happen.

Jail is 100% better exp then pirates, and money there is 13m/hour (from what I see/hear, haven't done it myself yet).

I've tested pirates vs some common grind spots in valencia, and even at 58 I'm earning more exp per hour in valencia then at pirates.

Cadries, where I often farm at, I get 7-10m an hour with no elites, with elites that's often a bit more.

Posted

Maybe Valencia wasnt tuned to crank out a lot of money?

Maybe Valencia came out in KR when they already had some time to build up their tradeskills, passive income etc so there was no need to make it the new Max EXP/Silver ration grind spot.

It's a choice you make in the end game. Do you focus more on EXP? Or do you take a hit to EXP so that you can get a little more income going as well?

Posted

You're an idiot.

Get back to this thread when you've grinded 100+ hours in the same spot without one of those supposed rare drops. Which is exactly what the OP means when he says it's balanced around having permanent Blessing of Kamasylvia running.

3 people like this

Posted

My loot after 1hour and 12 mins of farm at Gahaz Bandits on KR server.

ZYDcuNO.jpg

57 DK Stats

kMpIFjt.jpg

Buffs used:
Kalmasive buff / Item drop increase scroll / Luck lvl 5 / Node lvl 2/ 5 pets tier 4

I had a 2 hours farm at  gahaz with my EU account with 56 DK 162/164/214, Node lvl 8, Kalmasive buff from returning user/ 4 pets tier 4.

yeah on KR  maybe  loot nice but NA /EU is trash.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0