• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

fix Valencia drop rates or...

75 posts in this topic

Posted

He's not wrong tho.

People see they don't get coins and bandanas and immediately assume it's not viable.

Valencia has much better exp then pirates, with only a minimal hit to money gain. Plus you can get rare accs.

There's 2 spots in Valencia that come close to the EXP of pirates. Gahaz and Pila Ku. Everywhere else not even close. And it's less money/hour based on trash drops, completely ignoring the coins of pirates.

Posted

so to say you make good money farming elites, that's great and all. But at fogans with no Kam or loot scrolls it's about 6 mill an hour unless you get really lucky with rare drop.

Now with Kam and loot scrolls you can make about 15 mil an hour, which brings it on par with pirates. We all know how contested pirates is comparable to the rest of the world. So if I want to grind and make basically no money Valencia is great. But if I want to make money while grinding I have sausans or pirates to choose from and we all know how karma works. Especially since half the guilds are carebears and can't be dec'ed on.

I'm saying that if the made Valencia on par with the only other grind spot, maybe the game would be better off.

kind of wondering how all u guys can get that amount of money with grinding per hour , how much ap do you actually have and what class? cuz with only 161 ap I get around 2m silver and around 2 - 3k bandanas and if I'm lucky maybe one blue coral ring...  my loot experience has been truly trash there,  I'm not on mainspot and have my own spot somewhere and I often have to wait for respawns but I have never had to fight there

Posted

kind of wondering how all u guys can get that amount of money with grinding per hour , how much ap do you actually have and what class? cuz with only 161 ap I get around 2m silver and around 2 - 3k bandanas and if I'm lucky maybe one blue coral ring...  my loot experience has been truly trash there,  I'm not on mainspot and have my own spot somewhere and I often have to wait for respawns but I have never had to fight there

6m is including Pila Fes, Rocaba and whatever else you're lucky enough to get.

Same for pirates with acessories and coins, and most even include master 2 trading into their numbers there.

Posted (edited)

You're an idiot.

Get back to this thread when you've grinded 100+ hours in the same spot without one of those supposed rare drops. Which is exactly what the OP means when he says it's balanced around having permanent Blessing of Kamasylvia running.

I will excuse your Typos, I know you meant to say You're an Expert with 1,000's of hours of experience in Valencia.

The loot is comparable without getting rares.  Rares simply add value and can still be averaged out.

The trick is to get enough damage that all mobs become 1.  The reason Pirates/Sausan is so high is their mass density combined with low stats means you can instantly mash through packs.  The same can be done in some areas of Valencia.

im not getting into technicality of it all, and I don't add my bio breaks either.

The op is completely different then what your trying argue.

As far as the history of loot, grind speeds are x4 what they use to be and lots of people are running t4 pets, so 6 month old data means nothing to me.

It's not different at all.

If you want to establish the value of Valencia a comparison must be done of others area vs Valencia.  That requires an accurate analysis of how much loot/exp is really gained in various areas.  This is one of the common problems.  People make up BS results thus ruining any chance of a realistic comparison.

Edited by feebleone

Posted

Valencia is FINE.   The real problem is that Sausans are flooding the entire market with unearned Botting-Levels of stupid idiot moron Commie Silver

Posted (edited)

Funny ive never seen a vid on silver per hour on these outragous figures people quote 

Edited by Claydough

Posted

So let's say you grind crescent shrine, your XP per hour will be about as good as manes at level 60 and your money will be about 5-6 mill an hour if you don't get a ring. And I put well over 30+ hours there and never got a ring.

Posted

So let's say you grind crescent shrine, your XP per hour will be about as good as manes at level 60 and your money will be about 5-6 mill an hour if you don't get a ring. And I put well over 30+ hours there and never got a ring.

My Valkyrie levelled from 58-59 there exclusively and didn't even see a soiled ring, nevermind an actual ring, in that time. It's pretty appalling.

I've had rings before though, and I'm kinda shocked you didn't get one in your first hour or two of grinding there since most people I talk to get one in that time frame.

Posted

So let's say you grind crescent shrine, your XP per hour will be better than Pirates Gray Mobs at level 61 and your money will be about 5-6 mill an hour from Scrolls alone if you don't get a ring. And I put well over 3000+ hours there and got a bank full of rings.

*FIXED*

It's a lower amount and again matches my description exactly.

It takes a very small sample size and just multiplies it for results.

It does not include others camping in the area (which really applies to Pirates/Sausan)

It doesn't account for actual time invested.  Selling the items, banking, etc.

It's far better than just "I make 15M an hour though"

Valencia is FINE.   The real problem is that Sausans are flooding the entire market with unearned Botting-Levels of stupid idiot moron Commie Silver

Your mother must sit in a room full of tears by herself on Mother's day wondering why she bothered to have you.

Posted

Make valencia Susan/Priate again!

not like i pk 99% of my grind sessions...

Posted

I've come to the conclusion that most people on the forums litterly have some form of a social disorder....

2 people like this

Posted

I've come to the conclusion that most people on the forums litterly have some form of a social disorder....

Or the only people who bothered frequenting them after the first few months are from third world countries and can barely speak English.

1 person likes this

Posted

Or the only people who bothered frequenting them after the first few months are from third world countries and can barely speak English.

To be fair, up until the Value Pack these forums were actually pretty pleasant.

But since you brought it up. Which third world country spawned you?

Posted

So let's say you grind crescent shrine, your XP per hour will be better than Pirates Gray Mobs at level 61 and your money will be about 5-6 mill an hour from Scrolls alone if you don't get a ring. And I put well over 3000+ hours there and got a bank full of rings.

*FIXED*

It's a lower amount and again matches my description exactly.

It takes a very small sample size and just multiplies it for results.

It does not include others camping in the area (which really applies to Pirates/Sausan)

It doesn't account for actual time invested.  Selling the items, banking, etc.

It's far better than just "I make 15M an hour though"

Your mother must sit in a room full of tears by herself on Mother's day wondering why she bothered to have you.

bullshit 

i leveled to 60.50% at sausan and my tested showed that i would need 600 hours to get from 60-61 at sausans alone (collected over one 60hour grind week when i was grinding, 6 hours weeday every day and 14 hours on exp boost weekend, milk tea and daily 200% buffs only) 

this means 1200 hours roughly for 62 at sausans 

now you are claiming 3000 hours at better exp rates? I dont think so buddy thats level 62 and a pretty good chunk onto 63 

Posted

Regarding the Kam buff I feel we do need a 7 day option to buy with pearls as well as loyalty.

The Kam buff also needs to be split up into 2 buffs one for the energy and one for the drop rate.

1k loyalties is way too overpriced if all you care about is the energy regen so thus needs to be split up into 2 buffs and price adjusted.

Posted

What?

I think that's just wrong. Even without M2 trading for the coins, pirates is better I think. Not trying to be rude, maybe im just missing something, but the only places I can think of in Valencia that compare to pirates would be gahaz if you can steamroll the shadows, or jail that I haven't been to but heard it isn't as good.

If you guys know something I don't (which is possible) then ok, but afaik pirates is still considered best exp/money per hour, even with the PvP that will inevitably happen.

he's not wrong wrong, but he certainly isn't right, yeah there are more exciting expensive drops to sell, but just because his drop rates might be higher doesn't give him the right to be rude, plus he says it like the drop rate is alright, it isn't, i prefer the desert, and I don't exactly like how the devs seem to reward people going after easy mobs but yet the mobs in desert have a shitty low drop rate

Posted (edited)

There's 2 spots in Valencia that come close to the EXP of pirates. Gahaz and Pila Ku. Everywhere else not even close. And it's less money/hour based on trash drops, completely ignoring the coins of pirates.

Pirate Jungle > Bashim Plateau > Gahaz Cliff side in terms of exp, iirc. I don't know how the jail compares yet.

Edited by Xenon

Posted

Pirate Jungle > Bashim Plateau > Gahaz Cliff side in terms of exp, iirc. I don't know how the jail compares yet.

first rule of bashims. We do not talk about bashims.

1 person likes this

Posted

To be fair, up until the Value Pack these forums were actually pretty pleasant.

But since you brought it up. Which third world country spawned you?

Pakistan Q-Q

On topic though. Valencia needs a significant buff. 

Currently the worth it areas IF you can grind efficiently there are

Pila

Aakman

Hysteria in a duo.

Rest are below even sausans in terms of money making

Soon enough we'll get the kr pet update and sausage and paste income will get 30% better than what it already is.

Good luck.

Posted

first rule of bashims. We do not talk about bashims.

You can talk about bashims all you want, in my experience they're massively overrated for experience and I don't understand why people go in the first place.

Posted

6m is including Pila Fes, Rocaba and whatever else you're lucky enough to get.

Same for pirates with acessories and coins, and most even include master 2 trading into their numbers there.

makes sense, I never included them cuz they're rng.. Kinda itching to go to fogans again but the repair is kind of a pain there.. 

Posted

makes sense, I never included them cuz they're rng.. Kinda itching to go to fogans again but the repair is kind of a pain there.. 

It is everywhere in the deep desert, Villas are totally worth it though, at least if you plan to grind more than a couple of hours after activating one ;)

Posted

bullshit 

i leveled to 60.50% at sausan and my tested showed that i would need 600 hours to get from 60-61 at sausans alone (collected over one 60hour grind week when i was grinding, 6 hours weeday every day and 14 hours on exp boost weekend, milk tea and daily 200% buffs only) 

this means 1200 hours roughly for 62 at sausans 

now you are claiming 3000 hours at better exp rates? I dont think so buddy thats level 62 and a pretty good chunk onto 63 

This has nothing to do with leveling.  That includes multiple levels over several characters.  The point is also the consistency in loot.  It's not really RNG.

About the "Rare drops", no matter how rare they are, they are ZERO at Pirate/Saus

Posted

cmon guys... those u defend  Valencia is OK ... is just not true.

lets say u are lvl 56and u farm sausans and u got 8-10m per hour.

Then  u go Pirates  money is  lower like  6-8m  but EXP  on main spot in party is oohh my  GOD. Same  single jungle spot .  I did 57-59 .. in 2days ...40hours of no-life with all bufs and doble exp weekend.

But after that i said to myself i go look in Valencia  and   cmon guys ... is nto even OK ...

Valencia should be next  lvl, higher lvl ... endgame ...  but  guys ... its just make u feel like there is no endgame  and u quit BDO.

Sausans  is far better money then Valencia . And  if u lvl 60 its faceroll  no risk  of dying there.

Pirates  is  best EXP ..if u master trader 2 also best money ...

If u wanna quit game  just go Valencia  4-5m per hour ... shitty exp ...  lot of PK ... not even worth going there.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0