• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

fix Valencia drop rates or...

75 posts in this topic

Posted

cmon guys... those u defend  Valencia is OK ... is just not true.

lets say u are lvl 56and u farm sausans and u got 8-10m per hour.

Then  u go Pirates  money is  lower like  6-8m  but EXP  on main spot in party is oohh my  GOD. Same  single jungle spot .  I did 57-59 .. in 2days ...40hours of no-life with all bufs and doble exp weekend.

But after that i said to myself i go look in Valencia  and   cmon guys ... is nto even OK ...

Valencia should be next  lvl, higher lvl ... endgame ...  but  guys ... its just make u feel like there is no endgame  and u quit BDO.

Sausans  is far better money then Valencia . And  if u lvl 60 its faceroll  no risk  of dying there.

Pirates  is  best EXP ..if u master trader 2 also best money ...

If u wanna quit game  just go Valencia  4-5m per hour ... shitty exp ...  lot of PK ... not even worth going there.

Thank you for being so wrong.

Most keen players simply say, you're right ;)

As they smugly smile and reap all the rewards from an uncrowded area because players like you just don't know.

So yeah you're right !

Posted (edited)

i thank to u and  guys like u who are overconfident thinking Pirates  are not worth that 20min  baot trip.

Stay in Valencia  for 3months  doing  your lvl 60 while i do it in 2day in wekend on Pirates.  :D

Edited by Narsi

Posted

You can talk about bashims all you want, in my experience they're massively overrated for experience and I don't understand why people go in the first place.

bashims is great for exp but shit for money

Posted

bashims is great for exp but shit for money

Bashims  is great maybe  for some classes ... wizard can one shot whole packs on main spot.  But for  other classes  is not better then Bandits.  And  Bandits are not better then Pirates.

Posted

You can talk about bashims all you want, in my experience they're massively overrated for experience and I don't understand why people go in the first place.

There's videos on youtube proving that they're better experience than everything but Pirate Jungle. Pila Ku Jail, on the other hand, is worse exp than Sausans.

Posted

i thank to u and  guys like u who are overconfident thinking Pirates  are not worth that 20min  baot trip.

Stay in Valencia  for 3months  doing  your lvl 60 while i do it in 2day in wekend on Pirates.  :D

A: Exp means nothing past 60.

B: I walk around with the #1 Growth nearly all the time 

Posted

if u try  1time Pirates main spot  with full groop  people ... playing smart so  everybody taking new mobs ....andclases like wizards and over-geared musa....  there  isnt any other spot in game  not even close  to this. Sure money sux  in 5man sux  but oh man that exp  will make u ****.

Posted

And here I am, at Sulfur Works, getting shitty exp and money, just so I dont have to deal with any of you in game.

Best deal of my BDO life.

1 person likes this

Posted

And here I am, at Sulfur Works, getting shitty exp and money, just so I dont have to deal with any of you in game.

Best deal of my BDO life.

Players don't do Sulfur because they lack the stats.  It's actually used in other regions.  It may be used to avoid declared wars also.

I'm not sure what AP would be needed to solo it more effectively than other areas, but it's dense enough to probably be viable.

It's still tough to complete with Mash to Win for Loot though.

Maybe when I reach 550AP I'll give sulfur another try

Posted

This has nothing to do with leveling.  That includes multiple levels over several characters.  The point is also the consistency in loot.  It's not really RNG.

About the "Rare drops", no matter how rare they are, they are ZERO at Pirate/Saus

show me your 5 level 61's then pls 

Posted

show me your 5 level 61's then pls 

I relinquished my #1 tag for an Alt that will become more powerful and suits my play style better.

You need not fray I will regain the #1 spot again.  In fact in certain hours I would probably hold #1 and #2

Posted

Since node upgrades are bugged since release and ----- over your drop chance in EU, it can be the case... :D 

So that's why i get 6 ancient scrolls in 1hour at Fogans without the node active and 0 scrolls in 1h 30 mins at Bashim with a lvl 6 node?

Posted

So that's why i get 6 ancient scrolls in 1hour at Fogans without the node active and 0 scrolls in 1h 30 mins at Bashim with a lvl 6 node?

Reset it and watch how miracles happen... :D 

Some of us went days without any loot beside trash until we reseted nodes...

Posted

Players don't do Sulfur because they lack the stats.  It's actually used in other regions.  It may be used to avoid declared wars also.

I'm not sure what AP would be needed to solo it more effectively than other areas, but it's dense enough to probably be viable.

For Sulfur are probably needed 180-190 AP and over 260-270 DP for being profitable. I tried with lower gear and it's possible to solo, but kinda slow

Woa....thank you

Posted

this is what i really hate  about this game ... some mechanics are so bugged  and  some actions  u do are even punishing instead fo rewarding.

Posted

Around 200+ AP to be effective. You don't need much DP though. You take more dmg at for example Crescent Shrine or Bandits.

I grinded there a lot trying to get gold maps. After 70+ hours of grinding, I only had 1 map piece and 0 necklace, so I said ----- it. I'm also 240+ AP witch so not like my clear speed is slow. The loot at Sulfur is extremely poor. Grinding for 1-2+ hour and only getting trash items and some weapon stone, is pretty normal. EXP is barely ok.

If you have enough AP to grind there, you're better of going Pila Ku in terms of both silver and EXP. The 3 million quest drop, scroll pieces as well as necklace is also way more frequent drops at Pila Ku.

Only advantage of Sulfur is no one contesting the spots ever, so you can grind in peace all day long. The few people you run into tends to ask for group more than anything else. Also close to town, so easy to repair&restock if you lack 948654986656 maids. You wont die if you have lag spikes or other performance issues(unlike Pila Ku or Aakman where mobs hits really hard).

Posted

So I went to basilisks to spend my 200% xp and just kill some mobs, dropped belt, 2 scrolls, 1 crystal and 1 weap stone +1k trash. 45kk in 30min, 90kk in 1hr. Ezpz valencia broken op :~)

Posted

So I went to basilisks to spend my 200% xp and just kill some mobs, dropped belt, 2 scrolls, 1 crystal and 1 weap stone +1k trash. 45kk in 30min, 90kk in 1hr. Ezpz valencia broken op :~)

It's okay though, I made 190 million an hour in Mansha forest and I really only killed 3 mobs.

2 people like this

Posted

It's okay though, I made 190 million an hour in Mansha forest and I really only killed 3 mobs.

Calpheon > mediah+valencia confirmed.

Posted

Around 200+ AP to be effective. You don't need much DP though. You take more dmg at for example Crescent Shrine or Bandits.

I grinded there a lot trying to get gold maps. After 70+ hours of grinding, I only had 1 map piece and 0 necklace, so I said ----- it. I'm also 240+ AP witch so not like my clear speed is slow. The loot at Sulfur is extremely poor. Grinding for 1-2+ hour and only getting trash items and some weapon stone, is pretty normal. EXP is barely ok.

If you have enough AP to grind there, you're better of going Pila Ku in terms of both silver and EXP. The 3 million quest drop, scroll pieces as well as necklace is also way more frequent drops at Pila Ku.

Only advantage of Sulfur is no one contesting the spots ever, so you can grind in peace all day long. The few people you run into tends to ask for group more than anything else. Also close to town, so easy to repair&restock if you lack 948654986656 maids. You wont die if you have lag spikes or other performance issues(unlike Pila Ku or Aakman where mobs hits really hard).

I must of missed something, but what gold maps are you talking about?

Posted

They should just buff sausan and pirates droprate and scrap everything else and rename game to piratesausan online

Posted

Agreed! Up the Blackstone drop rate in Valencia. The turn ins are good money if you keep a good pace, but when scrolls aren't dropping you are SoL

Posted

They should just buff sausan and pirates droprate and scrap everything else and rename game to piratesausan online

Lmao they should just have good drop rates in other spots but nope pirates sausans it is

Posted

Nice. I've learned so much.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0