• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

TET Yellow Awak better than TET Dandelion?!

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

So yesterday, I sniped a Pri Dandi from MP, for my ninja. After I said thanks on /a, I got the following whispers as below on screenshot, stating TET Dandi being better than TET yellow awak according to some test performed by a ninja from Resilience (Siege guild, EU).unknown.png

I believe the test target can make a difference, so it would be good to understand whether it is better only on a low geared target or also on a high dp / eva target, as well as from the PVE perspective.

I will make some tests myself, once I get it to TRI and will compare it with my TET yellow awak, to whether it will make sense TETing the Dandi. Since we have a nice community in the Ninja / Kuno class players, I think we should share as much about this as possible.

What are  your  thoughts on this?  Anyone can  confirm? 

Edited by Sensed

Posted

(Also is this game p2w?)

shitstorm.jpg

Posted (edited)

Green all race damage dont scale with enchant,

Gold vs dandi is even on pvp.

and 100 hit/skills is very low for comparing the damages.

And so much unknown, if tested on low sheet ap/high ap sheet the kind of things.....

Weapon itself is even,i heard  there is cap on damage dealt with sheet ap,maybe the human ap make it stronger because it is not under cap...who knows!

Edited by dobe
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

TET Dande > TET Ulti >> TRI Dande > TRI Ulti

thats basically it, in a very condensed form (for pvp, because, you know, who cares about pve)

Edited by Irini
2 people like this

Posted

Interested to see your tests.

I always heard the rumor but didn't believe. I have a TET dandy currently and the idea of losing the 8 AP and getting a TET ulty makes my stomach hurt. 

I will say testing the TET yellow vs a TRI dandy isn't really a good test imo. 

Posted

i tested this on musa and the above poster is correct

tet dandy > tet ulti > tri dandy > tri ulti

Posted

feel like the guy saying he tested tet vs tet and tri vs tri (in the screen shot) was just trolling and looking for a way to snipe a dandy himself hoping he could convince the guy to resell the one he just got.

Posted

The only realistic argument that I've heard in regards to this is the following:

Dandelion has a terrible cost/AP ratio when looking at what it improves vs how much you're paying, but it is an increase.

If they're the same enchant level, in PvP, the difference is small, but generally noticeable by all reports.

If they're the same enchant level in PvE, dandelion is undeniably better in every way.

Though this is only what I've collected from reading all that various shitposts about this subject.  the real issue with these tests is you need to do it in a vacuum to see the actual results, and circumstances during play don't always agree.  If you aren't concerned with PvE, is the small but actually noticeable damage bump worth the high cost?  That's the question between yellow and blue.

Posted (edited)

That's the question between yellow and blue.

It's not the question of the current thread question is: Is blue regrade to yellow is it better to dandelion on pvp?

On same enchant dandi is 1 ap higher than blue regrade on yellow.

blue regrade to yellow's sheet ap+ap human=dandi sheet ap -1.

Edited by dobe

Posted (edited)

I AGREE TO THE TET dande > Tet ulti > Tri dande > Tri ulti to all species except humans

I tested tri ultimate yellow was faster to kill a cad and gahaz violent than a tri dande cuz they HUMAN MAN. FUHK human damage vs Ap :/ Fac guise  fuhk

For human Pve Tet ultimate > Tet Dande

For human PvP Tet Dande > Tet ultimate

Edited by Arkhobaleno
1 person likes this

Posted

I've switched from TRI ult to TRI dandelion and the dmg increased, I highly doubt it has more damage.

1 person likes this