• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Building FS post patch

13 posts in this topic

Posted

So I am wondering how to build fail stacks now that enchancing green gear is ridiculously easy and seems almost impossible to build any higher amount of fs for boss gear. What is your way to do it in the cheapest way possible?

Posted

Use durable and it's the exact same it used to be, just costs you 1 less durability to fail.

Posted (edited)

I've did that, but I couldn't really get past 5 fs.. And I got both +10, +14, +15 with zero fs on same item, hence I thought it wasn't working anymore

Edited by Keena Lyss

Posted

What are you using? the Durable option is only on Green items. I have found that Reblath seems to proc easier now- cannot get above +15 where it used to get too +20 about half the time. But using a green weapon gets me from +15 to +20 on durable pretty consistently.

Posted

What are you using? the Durable option is only on Green items. I have found that Reblath seems to proc easier now- cannot get above +15 where it used to get too +20 about half the time. But using a green weapon gets me from +15 to +20 on durable pretty consistently.

I used durable on Ultimate Saiyer knot.. 

Posted

I straight up enchanted fortuna gloves to tet yesterday. Getting 10 fs on +14 Green items is still manageable. Then with 10 it popped everytime up to tri. Got 16 fs, boom went tet.. 

Posted

I've did that, but I couldn't really get past 5 fs.. And I got both +10, +14, +15 with zero fs on same item, hence I thought it wasn't working anymore

This happened before the patch too, not sure why you think it's new.

Posted

From my night of fail stacking I was consistently able to get to ~22 stacks with +13 or +14 reblath, all my green stuff was going under 15 stacks using either option.  I did get nouver from +13-Duo with only having to repair once tho so I cant complain.

If you havent converted to reblath stacking nows the time

Posted

I used durable on Ultimate Saiyer knot.. 

One thing that some have said is important, and which my experience seems to support is to have at least 3 items to switch between. So 0 to +7 on one Reblath piece, then +8 to +15 on another piece and from there on a third piece, preferably a green weapon. It seems that using one piece for more than 6 or 7 attempts tends to proc more than switching. 

Posted

Ok, thx for all input, I will try it again :)

Posted

I use multiple pieces of gear. I have heve pieces, grunil pieces, a taritas pieces, was enchanting rocaba helm/gloves, and I have a few spare Liverto weapons from long ago too. I typically run Heve boots to 10, then alternate grunil pieces 5 FS at a time until 20. After that I start DUO attempts until around 30 FS, then I start TRI attempts. Anything above 40-45 I'll try to start TET attempts. I've sold quite a few TET OH/TET Grunil pieces this way.

I made all my tri acc, at the same FS each attempt. 25/34/44 Those seem to be my magic numbers. I made 2 tri cres and tri basi in the same day doing this.

I think diversity in enchanting gear is best (for me) since you aren't ever really limited by supplies on the MP.

Posted

I have been using Reblath for a long while.. Its an absolute garbage way to gain failstacks, Ive been using it extensively for a couple of months now and probably hit +15 between 8-15 failstacks more then I managed to get above 15 FS, It costed me millions in blackstones.

Since recently I have been using horseshoes to failstack, I immediately extracted my reblath and went this route, never looked back.

Despite not being able to drop down a level like gear, its a way stronger method then reblath due to the fact that +9 or +10 is ridiculously hard to get. (force costs 31 afaik) and repairing the shoes costs nearly nothing (20 powder of crevice, 3 steel, 7 blackstone powder if you make them yourselves). Most people have powder of crevice lying around collecting dust.

I have now consecutively managed to get 6   18 stacks, and get to +25-30 on duo grunil attempts which I then use for bossgear.

Posted

It costed me millions in blackstones.

and you have saved a lot of trouble with producing those horseshoes, always being limited and depending on crevice. the power of reblath enchanting is that you can buy and repair without any limit, instantly without delay or market stuff. all you need is enough blackstones. many people happily pay the extra price for that convenience.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0