• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why they made 2 server?!

Which one you prefer? One server or Two Servers   55 votes

1. 1. Which one you prefer?

• One server with multiple channels (like Russian BDO)
    • Two Servers with Dynamic Channels

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A server throughout europe was much better. Within a short time the players will pick a favorite server and the other will be almost empty, abandoned.
I think they should make a server throughout europe with multiple channels.
I was very very disappointed by their choice ...>:(

Edited by Tavares-PT

Posted

inb4 thread gets locked

Posted

Why are people so -----ING DENSE. ITS NOT GONNA CHANGE.

1 person likes this

Posted

So you agree with two servers ? I think that's a ridiculous choice even . I do not see the need for multiple servers. If this game is based on wars, then that is the best guilds from europe and not from server

Posted

doesnt matter, everyone is filling up one server anyway. they could put up 5 servers and everyone would still go to the most populated server.

Posted

Was dissapointed too, would prefer the mega server.

On the other hand, As long as the launch doesnt include more servers then I think it would be ok.

By the time they could merge the servers anyway when one dies.

1 person likes this

Posted

Whats with stupid poll and people who have no clue about game suggesting their bs. 

1 person likes this

Posted

So you agree with two servers ? I think that's a ridiculous choice even . I do not see the need for multiple servers. If this game is based on wars, then that is the best guilds from europe and not from server

I never gave my opinion on the server structure choice. I am simply saying that it is not going to change and whichever way it went, whether it was multiple servers or mega-server people were going to be dissapointed so just live with it like the rest of us.

Posted

I also think that one of the servers will die.

Posted

I think channels are stupid.

Posted

I think channels are stupid.

Again no clue about the game and making comments ..

Based on how they designed the map and grinding spot they should make own server for 1000/2000 players max if they wanted to get rid of all channels. 

I bet you also voted for mega server without channels ...

Posted (edited)

I never gave my opinion on the server structure choice. I am simply saying that it is not going to change and whichever way it went, whether it was multiple servers or mega-server people were going to be dissapointed so just live with it like the rest of us.

Yes, they ask a opnion to us

At least it is a small part that becomes disillusioned .

Edited by Tavares-PT

Posted

Again no clue about the game and making comments ..

Based on how they designed the map and grinding spot they should make own server for 1000/2000 players max if they wanted to get rid of all channels. 

I bet you also voted for mega server without channels ...

1 megaserver without channels would be ideal, but it's just not practical.  It doesn't really change the fact that I think channels are stupid.  If I'm in the same location as someone else, I should be able to see them without changing channels.  It's just hugely immersion breaking.

Posted (edited)

1 megaserver without channels would be ideal, but it's just not practical.  It doesn't really change the fact that I think channels are stupid.  If I'm in the same location as someone else, I should be able to see them without changing channels.  It's just hugely immersion breaking.

The problem is overall design of the map that just cant support multiple people on same spots as you wont be able to get any mobs.
Black desert servers ALWAYS had channels they could maybe add 2 more servers and instead of having 5 channels try with only 2. 

Edited by IKShadow

Posted

The problem is overall design of the map that just cant support multiple people on same spots as you wont be able to get any mobs.

And I understand that. I still think it's stupid:P So ultimately for the poll in question, I couldn't give a rats ass because neither is ideal.

Posted

Just like those people who keep posting they want non unique character names.

And those people who want the cash shop opened earlier. Right? Right?

Posted

Just like those people who keep posting they want non unique character names.

And those people who want the cash shop opened earlier. Right? Right?

OMFG you are so wrong dude.

360noscop^_^

Posted

you make no sense. so you want 4 top guild to rule all the castles over europe 
or 4 x the number or servers ?
smaller guild WILL NEVER have a go at ANY castle if they go megaserver
only the top 4 non-lifers one.

but hey that's just me.

Posted

I was all for megaservers, but two smaller servers is totally cool as well. It's when it gets to 8-9 servers that problems start to appear.

Also if you aren't on Edan you should be ashamed of yourself.