• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I have no patience for this BS

67 posts in this topic

Posted

@Road well its a beta test, currently in CBT2.  So there is going to be a lot of BS and other quirky things.  Even after launch it will take some time to work out the kinks and get feedback from players and make changes.  So if you are already this upset? then you might as well just stop playing until they work everything out.  Give it some time, so far I enjoy the game, yes the quest line is kinda confusing, there are bottle necks during certain points, but that's how MMORPGs are man. 

Posted

Rofl I finished that quest in 5mins, the mobs you need are in another part of the map, however ppl don't know this and hopefully won't figure it out so that the ones that know move on extremely fast on launch day. Beaters assemble!

1 person likes this

Posted

2016-02-18_20102979.thumb.JPG.f9eea3fb732016-02-18_20090025.thumb.JPG.6ca2544f7dJust wait for the mighty Imp Summoner

Posted

The map clearly shows where they are. But if they are camped just run past the camp. There are a gazillion of them past the camp.

Posted

Hi.

Tested the very first minutes of the game, nice so far .. everything is fine.

Then the BS. Huge quest chokepoint where everybody just get stopped and roam around for an hour killing little soldiers, then more soldiers and others, then even more of these guys etc .. just no. Oh, of couse, if you're a melee class, just go F yourself.

If you encounter this type of joke in a mmo after a few minutes, this is shit.

Is this what all the hype led to ? A quest chokepoint after 15 minutes ? This is ArcheAge launch three times worse.

It's beta, of course there's a million people rushing in all at the same time. People take off work just to get on the moment the doors open because it's only four days long. That's not an accurate way to gauge the game.

Posted (edited)

It was crowded, which is to be expected and there are others in other spots.  My only issue was killing hundreds of wizards for a single staff drop.  Took a couple of hours for it to drop.  Other than that, and having difficulty finding a friend on another channel of the same server, it was relatively easy sailing.

If a beta right before launch frustrates you to this extent, maybe wait a few days after the official release.  It will ease the congestion.

Edited by VS-Angel

Posted

Hey guys, let me tell you a secret. If you read the quest and the little stories and note Windows you get, they will tell you about were more spawns of those mobs are... But nooo, don't read or search or explore to see if you can kill the same monsters somewhere else... It is so much better to go on the forums, whine and show everyone that I'm 16 with the mentality of a 12 year old. 

This isn't your standard theme park mmorpg. Stop with the tunnel visions, don't just focus on we're the game guides you. Take your time and explore the game, and you will learn and enjoy it so much more. 

Posted

Hi.

Then the BS. Huge quest chokepoint where everybody just get stopped and roam around for an hour killing little soldiers, then more soldiers and others, then even more of these guys etc .. just no. Oh, of couse, if you're a melee class, just go F yourself.

Is this what all the hype led to ? A quest chokepoint after 15 minutes ? This is ArcheAge launch three times worse.

You can reach softcap max level without ever doing a single quest, you can also get all activities in the game without doing a single quest. Quest dont even give experience. 
On the beta, all I did was do the quest up to the first big town then roamed and killed whatever I can, and I came back with alot of money after selling all the lots. The only thing I didnt know was how to activate the nodes (so I was selling the stuff at 30% only, but its beta so it doesnt matter).

You are just another player whos been playing the same kind of mmo, so when a game like black desert online shows up that changes your concept, you go to the forum and rant about the fact that its not like the other games youve played before.

Go play dark souls and rant at that games development teams handiwork, that games completely different than 90% of the rpg games.

Hey guys, let me tell you a secret. If you read the quest and the little stories and note Windows you get, they will tell you about were more spawns of those mobs are... But nooo, don't read or search or explore to see if you can kill the same monsters somewhere else... It is so much better to go on the forums, whine and show everyone that I'm 16 with the mentality of a 12 year old. 

This isn't your standard theme park mmorpg. Stop with the tunnel visions, don't just focus on we're the game guides you. Take your time and explore the game, and you will learn and enjoy it so much more. 

And this dudes on point, the actual radius of the monster required for the quest is extremely big, its just that the red circle is small (the actual area you can kill the quest monsters like 10 times bigger than what the circle shows).

Posted

Hi.

mate, there are more areas than the quest says, those are the most populated, i was one of the firsts joining CBT2 and i did this pretty easily with a warrior...

Posted

I read the original post and some replys and could only laugh..

Anyone here played WoW: Warlords of Draenor on launch? I did - and now please tell me again how overpopulated the beta was and how the game is gonna fail. lol

I read the original post and some replys and could only laugh..

Anyone here played WoW: Warlords of Draenor on launch? I did - and now please tell me again how overpopulated the beta was and how the game is gonna fail. lol

Posted

thats what happens at beta launch, u need to understand the complexity of the issue, you could have changed channels, the power is yours just gotta use it.

thats what happens at beta launch, u need to understand the complexity of the issue, you could have changed channels, the power is yours just gotta use it.

Posted (edited)

Actual release date will be like when beta first opened so get your hot dog buns rdy with those weiners cause they're comin in hot.

Edited by Clarck Griswald
1 person likes this

Posted

Its annoying, but Its normal for it to be like that, this game is so popular

Posted

Put lots of people in the same place aiming for the same thing, it'll happen wherever. The problem goes away after a while.

Heck, I honestly enjoy that part of an MMO's release. The initial burst of playing vying for quest objectives~!

Posted

The people who are complaining are the same ones that head to Walmart checkout at the same time instead of when there are no lines

1 person likes this

Posted

Seriously ... this is every single mmo every to launch. Learn from the others. Stick to a spawn point and kill them as they spawn. Nothing new here, move along

Posted

Hi.

OH, BOO HOO, A POPULAR GAME IS BUSY DURING A BETA TEST. 

Like, seriously, do you cry and contemplate taking your own life when you spill your bowl of cheesy-poofs, too? Get a grip.