• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Haxus - Hardcore NA PvP Guild

29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

HAXUS_Logo_Rough_3.thumb.png.93d5997e0fa

Brief History:

Haxus was created by combining the two best NA EP pvp guilds in ESO in an effort to consolidate members in order to be more competitive again. The original intention was just to stay together for ESO and then Havoc and Nexus would split ways afterword. Yet, one thing after another led us here where we plan play together in future games (Star Wars: Battlefront 3, Black Desert Online, Camelot Unchained, etc.).

Havoc originated from the well known mmo rvr guild DiE after we split ways in ESO and rerolled to EP for a more challenging pvp experience. Nexus was a continuation of the ESO launch guild Imperator Rebellium. Both Havoc and Nexus are well known within the ESO pvp community as well as our new guild Haxus as one of the successful constant hardcore pvp presences since launch.

About Us:

Haxus is a hardcore group oriented PvP guild that lives for the challenge of outnumbered large-scale warfare. We participate in PvE for enjoyment as well, but mostly use it as a tool to be better equipped for PvP (gear, passives, etc.).We are not a large guild, nor do we intend to become one. We play with average group sizes of 12-16 in ESO still daily and have just shy of 50 members in total. We take pride in being outnumbered and in the coordination and talent that shows from the success we’ve garnered.  We use TeamSpeak, as many guilds do, as our VoIP to accurately and effectively communicate during PvP as well as to stay in touch and socialize between different games.

We have veteran mmo players and newer members who’ve only experienced ESO as their first mmo. Through our combined experience we’ve seen how mmo guilds should and should not be run. It was through this experience we decided to create a guild where no one person rules like a dictator and instead created a council system that all have equal say in every decision that is made. We are currently active in ESO still, but will begin testing BDO NA/EU once it enters the Closed Beta phase.

Recruitment:

We plan on recruiting, yet selectively for BDO. We are a new guild, yet full of experienced players who know what we want from hardcore gaming without the drama. Our requirements are simple; you need to be able communicate and coordinate or be willing to learn to do so. We also expect members to be able to excel at your playstyle, be 18 years or older (exceptions are taken), leave the drama at the door, and strive for excellence together with what many consider their 2nd family. While our standards may seem steep we are at times willing to foster the growth of less experienced player who show potential. Our site is merely a few weeks old and any interested parties may feel free to fill out an application. Recruitment into Haxus is a process that doesn’t simply require an application, but instead requires grouping with our pvp guild groups multiple times as a trial. From these groups we are able to determine if the applicant has both the skill level and coordination requirements that our standards embody. Those who make it past the trial phase are brought into the fold as a recruit for the next several weeks.

Allies:

As any experienced pvper, especially those fond of RvR, knows every guild needs allies. In ESO we had the pleasure of playing with and against some excellent guilds. For future games (BDO,CU, etc.) Haxus will be looking for similar minded guilds to cooperate with for mutual benefit and success. Any interested parties should fill out a Contact Form.

Some of our recent guild PvP videos include:

We’ve been here for years, we’re just under a new name now. See you all in Beta!

– The Haxus Council

Edited by Hektik
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Looks good mate, I've really been looking forward to playing this game. Even without a faction system I believe there will be some insane open world pvp.

Our newest pvp video from just this past Wednesday:

Edited by Alomar

Posted

Welcome Haxus :)

1 person likes this

Posted

put more your videos up

you not put enough

watchd all 6 and not made me wana join yet

Posted

Thanks for stopping by mate, look forward to seeing you in game. Best of luck :D

Posted

Welcome Haxus, this is Brother Martin and I hope to one day fight you guys one day!

Posted

This thread lacks something...ah here it is.

uN5Yn4S.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

WTB spider repellent

Posted

Spider-Man will have a long and prosperous life in BDO.

#freethespider

Posted

WTB spider repellent

fuck-you-im-spider-man-60s-spiderman.jpe

1 person likes this

Posted

Teargrants! Manoekin!!! AHHHHH 

1 person likes this

Posted

Ohai Juies.

upav8.jpg

Posted

I am AoE Barbecue.

Posted

I am AoE Barbecue.

AoE is a pleb. I am a patrician.

put more your videos up

you not put enough

watchd all 6 and not made me wana join yet

Another new video from last week (just for you):

Posted (edited)

No PvP vids against  "Supper Hero's In Training" aka SHIT? Hektik is Dk coming over to Black Desert also? i have been trying to talk SHIT into all coming over.

Edited by Amica

Posted

No PvP vids against  "Supper Hero's In Training" aka SHIT? Hektik is Dk coming over to Black Desert also? i have been trying to talk SHIT into all coming over.

we haven't really gotten a lot of time to fight against SHIT but the few times we have were good fights, all great players in that guild. I think we might've outnumbered them in the engagement though. 

Posted

Ohai Juies.

upav8.jpg

Kirsi. Zomg. this will never happen.

Posted

Well if i can't talk vilestride and them into coming over, any chance of joining up?

Posted

Kirsi. Zomg. this will never happen.

So what you're saying is....I'm gona have to make Bellagrants? Don't say I didn't warn you.

Posted

Well if i can't talk vilestride and them into coming over, any chance of joining up?

Application link is in the first post. We have several trials that are going to be playing with us during the upcoming Closed Beta test from the 16th to the 22nd.

Posted

Do you guys play KR right now?  I have a lvl 50 character. :3

Posted

Do you guys play KR right now?  I have a lvl 50 character. :3

No, we are currently still playing ESO with daily pvp groups in this transition period before BDO releases or is actively testable. We will however, have a presence in the 12/16 - 12/22 NA/EU Closed Beta test.

2 people like this

Posted

If any other trial members or regular members who have started playing on KR would like to join me, I'd love to have some company and start getting to know everyone.

Posted

Nice! can't wait to try it out :P

@Prizax here...

Posted

No, we are currently still playing ESO with daily pvp groups in this transition period before BDO releases or is actively testable. We will however, have a presence in the 12/16 - 12/22 NA/EU Closed Beta test.

Ah alright cool. Thanks! :P