• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CLOSED THREAD

82 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Closed Thread

Edited by Ninjutsu
CLOSED THREAD
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This guy right here... He know what he's talking about. We're a strong organized group of PVPers that strive for dominance. If you're looking for a chill group of people to own face with. This is the group you're looking for.

Edited by Rostrax
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Deleted

Edited by Ninjutsu
Deleted
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

We're stll looking for 10-20ish 18+ hardcore PVP oriented gamers to fill in the ranks. We are looking forward to the fun and competition the game and other guilds can offer. 

Edited by Rostrax
1 person likes this

Posted

i started playing black desert online a few weeks ago... when u say pvp oriented are you meaning like node capture etc etc....cause i would love to be apart of that... 

i started playing black desert online a few weeks ago... when u say pvp oriented are you meaning like node capture etc etc....cause i would love to be apart of that... 

Posted

Myself and 4 friends are looking to join a guild. I'd love to chat with you guys in TS if you may. I think we may be a good fit for eachother. 

Myself and 4 friends are looking to join a guild. I'd love to chat with you guys in TS if you may. I think we may be a good fit for eachother. 

Posted

PVP oriented as in, GVG, Node Capture, GVX Roaming, Instanced PVP grps, Crimson Battlefield etc etc.

Everyone in this guild is interested in pushing PVP progression as far as it can be pushed.

I recommend whispering Ninjutsu or Rostrax to set up a quick TS interview if you'd like one. They are very responsive and can field pretty much any question you may have about TBT.

Best,

Bearspeed

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm reaching out to both of you in PM. Please take a look.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys, your guild looks like the place to be. I would love to be a part of it.

Posted (edited)

Hey Doc, Thanks for checking in. I sent you a message. Looking forward to having you!

Edited by Rostrax
1 person likes this

Posted

Holy damn this is disgusting , obviously the standart guild b/s in ur OP about how long you've played and were number 1 (even tho most people have never heard of you guys)
and then your ''boasting'' is this video ? some basic open world pvp were you do stuff like halcy and hasla with a fkn zerg.

"freeing freedrich''
2 raids vs like 10-20 reds.

gj gj :^) i can already tell were dealing with the ''largest and strongest guild'', and for the love of god whoever picks the background music/does the edditing i hope you arent paying him.

btw: is largest guild the new word for zerg now ?

Don't worry about this chump, he got his post count reset already for being a ----- weed - I remember you guys! Good to see TBT back in action from Calleil! Come to Orwen Server :)

1 person likes this

Posted

:^)

1 person likes this

Posted

Large, well organized, and supportive guilds will always be dubbed "zergs". There's no shaking that moniker. I am proud to be a part of a guild that is full of interesting people who enjoy playing games with other interesting people. TBT grows because we are not a bunch of intolerable d-bags. More comedy than drama here. Stop being an e-thug and perhaps you too could be part of a large(zerg) gaming community one day.

Posted

Don't worry about this chump, he got his post count reset already for being a ----- weed - I remember you guys! Good to see TBT back in action from Calleil! Come to Orwen Server :)

If I learned anything playing Archeage for almost two years, there's always "those" kids romping around the forums lol. We're just happy to be part of the BDO experience and plan to bring our A game when it comes to PvP. Either way, it'll be a really good time!

Posted

dont worry; remember its not zerg if ur winning or just ignore it and call the other people salty / trolls :^)

Sadly that wont make the video editting or music taste any better );

Posted

dont worry; remember its not zerg if ur winning or just ignore it and call the other people salty / trolls :^)

Sadly that wont make the video editting or music taste any better );

ill eat u alive at heidel arena quiery @coachmike for lessons 50k silver per sesh m8

Posted

ill eat u alive at heidel arena quiery @coachmike for lessons 50k silver per sesh m8

Tell me when your hive-mind has discoverd you cant trade.

Posted

The Hodorist Hodor guild in game.

Posted

The Hodorist Hodor guild in game.

I would be okay with Hodor was in our guild. I would expect you to stay fully in character at all times though.

Posted

Standard Operating Procedure when encountering a forum troll. Click on their name and view recent posts. This kid moves from recruitment thread to recruitment thread trolling for the sake of trolling. He is not clever or original. There is no groundbreaking never before seen adolescent behavior here. No molds were broken with this guy. He is just 1 of many broken personalities that can only survive due to the anonymity the internet provides. I feel sorry for you man. Life has nothing better to offer you.

Posted (edited)

Standard Operating Procedure when encountering a forum troll. Click on their name and view recent posts. This kid moves from recruitment thread to recruitment thread trolling for the sake of trolling. He is not clever or original. There is no groundbreaking never before seen adolescent behavior here. No molds were broken with this guy. He is just 1 of many broken personalities that can only survive due to the anonymity the internet provides. I feel sorry for you man. Life has nothing better to offer you.

Again point still stand , ignoring the problem wont make it go away , just because i like to bash on guilds and criticise and you call it ''trolling'' isnt an excuse for your filthy zerg and godawful presentation. but hey i guess bashing on me is more credible then trying to save your reputation.

Edited by tempy

Posted (edited)

I was unaware my guild's reputation was in danger. If you think your witty, in depth review of a pvp video with music that you do not prefer is going to be our downfall then you sir are delusional. It is nice to know your ego is intact. It gives me just a little more insight into who you are. I may be wrong but I am going to take a leap here and say that you are the type of gamer who sits on the forums and criticizes people or things that do not affect your life in any way. I bet you get the biggest grin on your face when you finally get a decent zinger in, tuck your sweaty hands into your arm pits, lean back in your chair, and tell yourself "gg man, gg". Am I close? I also bet you apply to guilds and get rejected for being a "troll". You then post that you got rejected and say you were just trolling because you didn't really want to be in that guild anyway. Am I right?

Edited by Showme
I'm bad at clicking

Posted (edited)

Again point still stand , ignoring the problem wont make it go away , just because i like to bash on guilds and criticise and you call it ''trolling'' isnt an excuse for your filthy zerg and godawful presentation. but hey i guess bashing on me is more credible then trying to save your reputation.

LOL, We aren't presenting for a mate... We're looking for a few other people that want to have fun and be competitive. It's great you decided to stop by though. <3

Edited by Rostrax

Posted

I didn't come to forums to promote for a few hundred members, I threw it out there with a couple videos just to show some content. We have more than enough members from our community, and we have gained what we needed already in game and CBT. Sorry we didn't present our guild to you on a silver platter.