• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Last Prophecy - Semi hardcore - Orwen

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Guild Name: < The Last Prophecy >
Launch server: Orwen

Guild Master: Blackwater

Guild Co-leaders: Aphrael
Recruiting Admin(s) Redpanda, Agathon
Guild Ambitions: PvE, PvP, Raids, Commerce,Guild Events, Guild Expansion, and much, much more!
Guild Msg:

The Last Prophecy is a multi-brand MMORPG gaming guild that originated in the first MMO brought to the internet, Ultima Online in October of 1997. Some of us have been gaming together for nearly 17 years, and as such we’ve traveled through various games together. Currently active chapters include Ultima Online, World of Warcraft, Elder Scrolls Online, Skyforge, Blade and Soul, Albion Online, and ArcheAge.

We are currently sponsored by ASUS, YouTube, and Amazon, with several incredible new sponsorship deals coming down the pipeline in the near future. Currently in the works are Razer, nVidia, Steam, and possibly SteelSeries.

Streamers are welcome, too!

Tell Me About Your Hopes and Dreams...

Our goals in Black Desert Online  are much the same as they are in every other game: engaging in every aspect of the game while sharing and enjoying each other’s company. From PvE to PvP, we want to fully immerse in the experience while forging and maintaining real-life friendships between our guild mates.

Tell Me More About This "Fun"...

• PvP raids
  • PvP Squad Development
  • Commerce
  • Guild expansion
  • Diplomacy/Alliances
  • Large-scale raids
  • Exploration
  • Expansion into multiple guilds under TLP

I Like Fun! How Do I Apply?

We're glad you're interested! We think you'll enjoy your time with us. We will currently focus on a temp guild for beta, and then expand into a permanent guild upon launch.

To apply, contact any admin. Alternatively, contact any member and ask for a guild leader directly. 

Is There Anything Else I Should Know?

Yep! But nothing startling, we promise. We do have a few simple guidelines.

The rules are simple: Don't be a total jerk. Avoid being a jerk to our allies. Self-defense is fine, but please get screenshots and/or names. 

Teamspeak is a requirement for application. Our TS is: 

18+ highly recommended as most of us are mature and the guild chat isn't always suitable for children.

PcAUCfvi_400x400.png 
OFFICIAL SERVER FOR BDO:
 Orwen server

Edited by RedpandaMatrix
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone!

Aphrael_Selene here :) I'll be acting in some sort of official capacity for TLP. Pleased to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you in-game :) 

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Mandie

P.S., I know we edited this like six times. Blame me, I sent the Panda the wrong files. And we all know what happens when you send a Panda the wrong files...

*insert ominous music*

Edited by Aphrael
sucking at typing.
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

BOUNCE!  Best guild EVER! B|9_9:P

Edited by kabookiegirl
1 person likes this

Posted

bump!

bump!

Posted

Bump!

Posted

Bump!

Posted

Hey guys~ 

I'd love to talk about joining TLP for launch! 

I'll be around most of the day, have TS and look forward to hearing from someone B|

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey guys~ 

I'd love to talk about joining TLP for launch! 

I'll be around most of the day, have TS and look forward to hearing from someone B|

Hey Oreni,

Sending you a PM :)

2 people like this

Posted

Bump!

Posted

We march on the orwen server to battle a old enemy best of luck to all travelers and join us along and tell us a tale or two in our community pub.

Posted

The last prophecy has grown in size and is still seeking new members daily; lots of activity started now and videos of them goofing off.  

Posted

<TLP> is looking for active members | Very active TS3 | Website | Friendly to guildmembers | Active Guild battles PVPers welcome | PvX | Guild Missions/Guild Bosses