• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A gamer girl's suggestion

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I know this isn't a priority thing but I would love there to be an option to turn off the boobb jiggle. I know a lot of men like it but for many of us girls it just looks painful.

I'd also love more covering costume options for ladies as a matter of personal taste because I noticed there are not that many of them.

11 people like this

Posted (edited)

As a gamer guy

NO

/endthread

Wouldn't mind there being an option, though I doubt something like that would be high on the priority list of things to do.

Edited by CandyLand
2 people like this

Posted

As a gamer guy

NO

/endthread

Wouldn't mind there being an option, though I doubt something like that would be high on the priority list of things to do.

Lol yeah it's defintely a low priority thing but I heard devs were reading people's ideas.  All the things I suggested are just options obviously. I also thougt maybe more covering costumes might interest them as it is a cash shop thing.

Posted

You might want to suggest that to Daum in Korea, instead of the stewards of our NA/EU version. There's only so much they can change on our end.

Koreans looooove their boob physics. You might offend them. LOL! (kidding)

Posted

I like the boobie jiggleeee! How can you not enjoy some bounce in your step!

Posted

Because it hurts like hell!

3 people like this

Posted

I would like it increased I like to see boobs slapping my characters face as she jumps more realistic.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah i like my senpai to have a burst of "presence" with each and every....s....s....step...*Wipes up drool*....Ahem...Continue as you were.

1 person likes this

Posted

MAI_KOFXIII_stance.gif

3 people like this

Posted

I would like it increased I like to see boobs slapping my characters face as she jumps more realistic.

lol

Posted

You might want to stop staring at your character's tits then.

In all seriousness, wasn't there already a topic about this? I remember asking if people actually notice the jiggly breast physics while playing. And honestly, I don't. Nor do I find it distracting when I do. Tbh I'd propably find it more distracting if the breasts were 100% static, because that's not how they work.

But I think someone said that there are some outfits that prevent the jiggles? I wouldn't know.

Posted

Holy shit you guys are so triggered by the idea of OPTIONAL content I suggested, wtf?

Don't you realize you are being just like the "femnazis" you are always going on about by being so angry at one comment?

3 people like this

Posted

That's like asking for all the pants in this game to be made more baggy. Cause it hurts my crotch to watch my char wear them.

2 people like this

Posted

That's like asking for all the pants in this game to be made more baggy. Cause it hurts my crotch to watch my char wear them.

Holy shit you people can't read, I was asking for an option. I give up.

Posted

Loaded title and loaded question.

Posted

Holy shit you people can't read, I was asking for an option. I give up.

Let's presume he suggested this as an option as well :D

Posted

As a women that plays this, I am totally fine with the boob physics, but yeah I can see your reasoning, 

I see it as an art style so it doesn't bother me, at least you're not being the typical feminazi and demanding it censored

1 person likes this

Posted

zoom out.

/end thread

Posted

1438455027284.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I would support OP's request. There will be such an overload of boobs that a few not jiggling will go virtually unnoticed.

Posted

Tamers have no boob jiggle

Posted

99225e31801d03ff3e446234cc8ef2e0.png

Ok guy...

1 person likes this

Posted

Please don't act as if you speak for "gamer girls" when you're only representing your own opinion.

1 person likes this

Posted

Boobs jiggling and hurting depends on the person. Some individuals actually feel pleasure. It's really bizarre. My GF happens to be the opposite of your own personal experiences. Plus these jiggles are the weakest I've seen in most video games. I don't pay that much attention anyway.

Posted

Well. As I stated before in another thread. We can disable blood why not disable jiggle?  No one gets hurt no one misses out on their own jiggle time 

I support because why not?