• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

cash shop Cash Shop Polls v2

Cash Shop Polls v2   686 votes

1. 1. Will you buy things from the Cash Shop?

• Yes.
    • No.
  2. 2. How much will you buy from the Cash Shop, at current rates and item prices?

• 100+ EUR/USD
    • 60.00 EUR/USD
    • 30.00 EUR/USD
    • 20.00 EUR/USD
    • 10.00 EUR/USD
    • I won't buy anything from the cash shop.
    • More than 100+ EUR/USD.
  3. 3. What would make the cash shop more appealing to you?

• Cheaper prices.
    • Better items.
    • Both cheaper prices and better items.
    • The cash shop is already appealing to me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

112 posts in this topic

Posted

Prices on Lamborghini are insane too.

Luckily you won't die if you don't buy one, therefore you don't need it.

You're actually comparing a BDO costume with a Lamborghini now?

lol

2 people like this

Posted

You're actually comparing a BDO costume with a Lamborghini now?

lol

It seems equivalent in importance to you people. why not.

Posted

It seems equivalent in importance to you people. why not.

That's a fact pulled out of your a$$. People are just annoyed because we all wanted to get at least one costume, and it turns out we have to give it a second thought due to it's ridiculous price.

1 person likes this

Posted

That's a fact pulled out of your a$$. People are just annoyed because we all wanted to get at least one costume, and it turns out we have to give it a second thought due to it's ridiculous price.

Its not a fact its an observation, hence the word "seems".

Appears you share the same deficiency as many of the Cash Shop whiners, a lack of basic comprehension skills.

That's too bad. Perhaps save your money up and buy one next month or the month after?

Posted

I say lower the prices a bit else it will be hard to make money with BDO Cash Shop.

And from my experience games that were sub/b2p become f2p after having a Cash Shop with ridiculous prices, If they lower the price on the items to an acceptable amount BDO will survive for a long time as b2p, but if they keep this up they might be forced to make the game f2p.

Posted

Its not a fact its an observation, hence the word "seems".

Appears you share the same deficiency as many of the Cash Shop whiners, a lack of basic comprehension skills.

That's too bad. Perhaps save your money up and buy one next month or the month after?

'A lack of basic comprehension skills' Right, right.

That comes from the guy who compares a lambo to a virtual costume?

What in the world makes you believe that we, the people who oppose the current cash shop prices are merely whining? We are literally presenting solutions to the devs in order to improve not only the relations between them and the players, but also to increase the cash projected by the shop, a thing that is expected by a possible cost reduction.

That is not classified as 'whining' but constructive criticism rather; But you do not seem to grasp it, an irony don't you think.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't say there is much value in the Cash Shop at these prices.

If everything was half off then maybe, or if there were daily/weekly sales of stuff at 75%-90% off.

Or make everything have a mileage/loyalty cost too but make it very high, like 2 months of logins for a costume.

Or... a pearl currency exchange with a limit on how many you can buy/sell per calendar month since its pretty much admitted they would make Cash Shop items buyable in-game in the market some time after launch.

Posted

We are literally presenting solutions to the devs 

What solutions?

Posted

What solutions?

There's a myriad of posts regarding them, as well as a vast number of threads. But for instance, an immediate discount on the prices serves as a viable solution.

1 person likes this

Posted

There's a myriad of posts regarding them, as well as a vast number of threads. But for instance, an immediate discount on the prices serves as a viable solution.

How so? How is it viable? Have you proof that the numbers of people who will pay at these prices is so much less than who would if it were cheaper that it would be worthy of a discount?

Can you genuinely provide evidence to this statement? 

Posted

Well this is still CBT2 guys, I say just give your feedback about Cash Shop in the sticky thread and hope they change things after release.

If not then well.. go ahead and refund if you want, nobody will stop you at all.

Posted

How so? How is it viable? Have you proof that the numbers of people who will pay at these prices is so much less than who would if it were cheaper that it would be worthy of a discount?

Can you genuinely provide evidence to this statement? 

There's a poll if you haven't noticed, and I'm sure that all these people asking for a price reduction are not posting for the heck of it, they actually want to spend cash.. ok.

1 person likes this

Posted

There's a poll if you haven't noticed, and I'm sure that all these people asking for a price reduction are not posting for the heck of it, they actually want to spend cash.. ok.

There's 500k+ preorders if you haven't noticed.

The "poll" is irrelevant in terms of actual evidence. 

Posted

So what is BDO or what i can do? havent too much dungeons, havent meta events, not too much world boss so why i would like to play, bec only good graphics not for hunting fishing and some useless things but when i soo preal price im shocked O.o

Posted

There's 500k+ preorders if you haven't noticed.

The "poll" is irrelevant in terms of actual evidence. 

Nope, there isn't 500k+ preorders lol, I have no idea how'd you come up with that, then again even if the number is that high it's still a fact that most of the people who preordered the game are annoyed at best by the unreasonable pricing, you just can't question that one pal.

There's just a handful of ppl like yourself who'd buy stuff with no consideration of it's price, but that's not how the rest of the world works.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope, there isn't 500k+ preorders lol, I have no idea how'd you come up with that, then again even if the number is that high it's still a fact that most of the people who preordered the game are annoyed at best by the unreasonable pricing, you just can't question that one pal.

There's just a handful of ppl like yourself who'd buy stuff with no consideration of it's price, but that's not how the rest of the world works.

Even if there were 50k the numbers in the polls would not be usable data as ANYONE can vote. Even free players and even trolls.

I buy things with consideration, thats why I save up. If I can't afford it I don't buy it.

I don't whine like a little girl.

Posted

Even if there were 50k the numbers in the polls would not be usable data as ANYONE can vote. Even free players and even trolls.

I buy things with consideration, thats why I save up. If I can't afford it I don't buy it.

I don't whine like a little girl.

You just violated rule number one.. never go full retard.

1 person likes this

Posted

You just violated rule number one.. never go full retard.

Okay go back to whining.

Posted

Conqueror pack. With this prices I will buy +2 pets, +150LT and that's it. With lower prices I would have spent monthly 30-40euros. Bow man, their math is fkd up if they think this way they will have more income than with cheaper prices.

Someone needs to be fired.

Or their marketing team promoted if after this they will "listen to the community" and lower the prices with around 30% so everyone shuts up and will be grateful. Psychology...

Posted

Honestly if they would fix the dyeing and remove costume set bonuses (so we can mix and match while min & max) I'd be spending a lot more. As it is it's just pets 1 costume for the right stats and underwear for luck. if we could mix match costumes better I would be buying more of them since I like some parts but not others.

Colors are just ****** right now they need to overhaul that. Won't be spending a dime on that random one time use junk.

Posted

Atm I'm only willing to pay 20 euros to get my pets. If prices were cheaper I'd definitely invest some money into costumes etc. as well.

Posted

ok lets be honest here, i think there has to be done a little bit with the prices. i would say like 15$ for a costume with weapon maybe 20$.... but if it stays that way, we probably spend money on it anyway.... so

635860789712037365-1622739394_871794086.

Posted

I don't understand the logic of these posts. They make it sound like everyone is buying the game for the sole purpose of buying items in the cash shop. Nevermind the massive game that you recieved when you bought the game.

If the items in the cash shop are to high, the company will see it's impacting expected revenue and lower them. If they stay high, that means obviously means they are meeting or exceeding expect income and no change is required.

Posted

I would love to buy things from cash shop if I get enough value out from it, with current prices I won't be buying anything. Also I won't be gambling my money on dyes with the current system, they need to be permanent unlockables and account wide or let us choose specific dye.

Posted

i hate the fact you have to buy pets from teh cash shop, because they are not a cosmetic thing only. they actually can DO stuff and help your character evolve, also you need more pets to breed, which will cost even more money. i really dont like that idea.... they should at least give as an opportunity to get a pet from an ingame vendor for silver or a quest or something.