• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Character Creation Service!

173 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello there! c:

After seeing how popular @Cat's thread became I thought I'd give something similar a try since I love making characters.

Basically you tell me what kind of character you want created and I do it for you! It will be first come first serve - only replies to this thread will count, any requests through pms will be disregarded. If your character is too difficult for me to create, or the reference picture/description too vague I will most likely tell you and move your request to the end of line until you update it. The better reference picture(s) you provide the easier it is for me to make a similar character.

If you make a request for a famous character do keep in mind that if someone else asks for the same character I will give them the same file as I gave to you.

Please note I currently have the Russian version of the game which means I will only be able to make the following classes: Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Blader, Berserker, Valkyrie and Tamer.

When ordering a character please fill out following information:

Class:

Reference picture (Minimum 1!):

Description (Optional!):

Here are some previews of characters I've created: http://imgur.com/a/LFON6

Next in line:

Mordoc

Codex

Geralt

Asilya

KururuRF

Zinboldo

Apostolis✔

Spiffyjim

Queen

Freudinio

Cayric

DavidPS

Blasmere

Cujo

R0xa

Gundam

Summerfield

Wesley

Proxywarrior

il-JumperMTM

Shanothy

Fan-characters I've made:

Yuna, FFX - Tamer:

2015-12-18_530262726.thumb.JPG.f241a5dc8

CustomizationData - Yuna by Zah

Lightning, FFXIII - Valkyrie:

2015-12-23_974209493.thumb.JPG.d32a6b738

2015-12-23_975083712.thumb.JPG.c3a8e7d09

CustomizationData - Lightning by Zah

Other characters I plan on making:

FFX, Lulu, Sorceress or Witch

Game of Thrones, Jon Snow, Warrior

Edited by Zah
13 people like this

Posted

Class: Warrior

Reference: See Attached (Can you make the hair a little crazier)

Thanks.

Lan.jpg

Posted

Class: Warrior

Reference: See Attached (Can you make the hair a little crazier)

Thanks.

Lan.jpg

Hope this is good enough :D If you want me to change anything just let me know. I'll send you a PM with the customization file!

2015-11-22_947126115.JPG

8 people like this

Posted

Hello , but when you talk about  : customization file!

You mean there a file thats allow you to use a custom character ? i explain bad but i hope you understand :o

Posted

Hello , but when you talk about  : customization file!

You mean there a file thats allow you to use a custom character ? i explain bad but i hope you understand :o

Its a file you can make the game create. That way you can save and share the characters you make :D 

I make the character you want. Save the file and send it to you. Then you put it in the folder, open the game and press "Load customization file" and the game opens the character I made on your computer. Makes sense? :) 

Posted (edited)

Class: Sorceress // Plum

Reference picture:  879d353522.jpg

Description (Optional!): I would make babies to you if you can do this :)

Edited by Alirys

Posted

Oh my god ! Nice ! im going give you something *-*  If you can make something like this i will love you soo much : 879d353522.jpg

Please fill out the form I put in the first post :)

Posted

Oops , im so sorry

Please fill out the form I put in the first post :)

Edited my post for you to have a nice thread '^_^'

Posted

Oops , im so sorry

Edited my post for you to have a nice thread '^_^'

Thank you :D I'll start working on making her ASAP.

1 person likes this

Posted

Class: Giant/Berserker

Reference picture: http://www.allmystery.de/i/t1dc03f_terran-gabriel-tosh.jpg?bc

Description: I count on 2 things, that it will be able to recreate younger version of Gabriel Tosh (from link above) and second, I'm counting for good Berserker body change cause now they look like big hairless monkey:-( 

Posted

Class: sorcerer !

Reference picture: see linked

Description (Optional!): you'd be awesome !

Scarlet_Johanson.jpg

Posted

Class: Sorceress // Plum

Reference picture:  879d353522.jpg

Description (Optional!): I would make babies to you if you can do this :)

Done :D Let me know if you want anything changed. I'll send you a PM with the file.

2015-11-22_955453412.JPG

Posted

2015-11-22_955453412.JPG

Nice job ! I just would like face end (small face ) ,  or change the eyebrow , i mean put it down i dont know how to translate 

exemple : c58c25709c.jpg TO 91bfb63173.jpg

Posted

Nice job ! I just would like face end (small face ) ,  or change the eyebrow , i mean put it down i dont know how to translate 

exemple : c58c25709c.jpg TO 91bfb63173.jpg

I think I know what you mean. I'll PM you.

Posted

Class: Giant/Berserker

Reference picture: http://www.allmystery.de/i/t1dc03f_terran-gabriel-tosh.jpg?bc

Description: I count on 2 things, that it will be able to recreate younger version of Gabriel Tosh (from link above) and second, I'm counting for good Berserker body change cause now they look like big hairless monkey:-( 

Done :D There isn't much I can do about his body. Berserkers just have a really bad posture, can't fix it. I'll PM you the file :) 

2015-11-22_960402868.JPG

Posted (edited)

sorry about that would you be able make the customization work for a sorc?

Edited by AhanaX

Posted (edited)

Hello , can i request to create my wizard as pure gendalf?, realistic as much as you can do it please. Thanks Alot

here pics , please dont share it , make it unique for me.

Regards , Raimis

edit : sorry , didnt readed full topic. Bypass my request.

•  
Edited by Raimis

Posted

Class: Any

Reference picture: http://static.zerochan.net/Worick.Arcangelo.full.1890573.jpg 

Description (Optional!): Name's Worick Arcangelo, google if the image ain't good enough. Btw I'm looking to hire someone to create my characters so if you're interested shoot a PM.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello there! c:

After seeing how popular @Cat's thread became I thought I'd give something similar a try since I love making characters.

Basically you tell me what kind of character you want created and I do it for you! It will be first come first serve - only replies to this thread will count, any requests through pms will be disregarded. If your character is too difficult for me to create, or the reference picture/description too vague I will most likely tell you and move your request to the end of line until you update it. Please note I currently have the Russian version of the game which means I will only be able to make the following classes: Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker and Tamer.

When ordering a character please fill out following information:

Class:

Reference picture:

Description (Optional!):

Here are some previews of characters I've created: http://imgur.com/a/LFON6

1. Sizer

2. Coalesce

3. Shadowsych

Niceee, Love how your characters look very lifelike!

2 people like this