• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Character Creation Service!

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you! I hope you don't mind I copied your idea ^^' 

Nah I don't mind at all as there's just more ppl to help out the community! It's good to have a lot of people that have different skills to make varied and nice characters!

What I do mind however is ppl wasting my time by making me do a character then say they like it and come to you to redo the exact same one. I don't mind ppl being honest and telling me they'd want me to redo that or that part. Cain-ish just behaved really fox-like. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nah I don't mind at all as there's just more ppl to help out the community! It's good to have a lot of people that have different skills to make varied and nice characters!
What I do mind however is ppl wasting my time by making me do a character then say they like it and come to you to redo the exact same one. I don't mind ppl being honest and telling me they'd want me to redo that or that part. Cain-ish just behaved really fox-like. 

Yeah I don't support it either. It takes so long time to make just one character! It was waste of time for both of us. He could have told you what to fix and you could have done so relatively fast instead of making me making a new character from scratch. And since he made me make a character for him all the time you spent on making the same character was a complete waste of time.

I hope something like this does not happen again. Its unfair for both of us.

Posted

Yeah I don't support it either. It takes so long time to make just one character! It was waste of time for both of us. He could have told you what to fix and you could have done so relatively fast instead of making me making a new character from scratch. And since he made me make a character for him all the time you spent on making the same character was a complete waste of time.

I hope something like this does not happen again. Its unfair for both of us.

Couldn't have said it better! I've checked and so far it didn't happen so you can make the next ones without worry! :3 

Posted

Couldn't have said it better! I've checked and so far it didn't happen so you can make the next ones without worry! :3 

Awesome! I'll make sure to check through your thread as well and notify you if I see any duplicates in the future! c:

Posted (edited)

Please read the first post.

Crap :>  Rus client >< ehh thx anyway.

Btw i can give u my Korean account (all classes i think) if u want, waiting for CBT1 anyway  :) 

Edited by Welna

Posted (edited)

Done! Hope you like it! :D I had a lot of trouble making her mouth look right D:

2015-11-23_32321630.JPG

wow you are doing a real good job. there.

But What the fuck did the client with her chest :o

Black is making you thinner

Edited by Kyle Ragnador

Posted

wow you are doing a real good job. there.

But What the fuck did the client with her chest :o

Black is making you thinner

Thank you! :D It's actually just the design of the armor that makes it look weird. Her chest is perfectly fine. Don't you worry ;)

Posted

Done! Hope you like it! It was pretty hard to get an idea of his features since the pictures were fairly small. I'll pm you the file.

2015-11-24_92799340.JPG

that is pretty damn good and thank you. yeah it was hard to find decent sized pics of him

1 person likes this

Posted

that is pretty damn good and thank you. yeah it was hard to find decent sized pics of him

Yay! Glad you like it :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry for the intrusion.  Ever since I saw someone post Lightning as a request i really wanted to make one.  I think she turned out well.  I wanted to share.

Lightning_SS.thumb.JPG.b0735efb06040014a

Again, sorry for the intrusion :/

4 people like this

Posted

Sorry for the intrusion.  Ever since I saw someone post Lightning as a request i really wanted to make one.  I think she turned out well.  I wanted to share.

Lightning_SS.thumb.JPG.b0735efb06040014a

Again, sorry for the intrusion :/

Awesome! :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Zah!

Seeing all your awesome work and skills - would love character from you aswell ;)

Class:     Ranger

Reference picture: ( will send in PM )

Description (Optional!): cheeky redhead ranger that loves woods, wilderness and nature. Enemies can recognize her green leather armor with fitting boots, shoulderpads a accessory from brown leather... :ph34r:

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Zah

I wonder if you can make character for me :)

Class: Valkyrie

Reference picture: Kate Beckinsale

Kate-Beckinsale.jpg

kate-beckinsale-hot-wallpapers-5.jpg

Thanks

Posted

Hey Zah

I wonder if you can make character for me :)

Class: Valkyrie

Reference picture: Kate Beckinsale

Hidden Content

Thanks

I am not able to make Valkyries at the moment and so you will not be added to the list.

Posted

I am not able to make Valkyries at the moment and so you will not be added to the list.

Aaaa, I was meant to write Ranger but I was thinking about Valkyries all the time (don't know why)

Can we change it to Ranger?

Thanks

Posted

Aaaa, I was meant to write Ranger but I was thinking about Valkyries all the time (don't know why)

Can we change it to Ranger?

Thanks

Sure, no problem.

Posted

Awesome work OP!

I have no idea if the hairstyle is possible at all but i'd love something like this, really hope they made a partial bald hairstyle possible for female characters.

Class: ranger

article-2626753-1DC8EAB500000578-551_634

Natalie-dormer-shaved-head.jpg

If the hairstyle is impossible this would be good to:

Natalie-Dormer-In-Ong-Oaj-Pairam----The-

Thanks again for doing this op!

Posted

Awesome work OP!

I have no idea if the hairstyle is possible at all but i'd love something like this, really hope they made a partial bald hairstyle possible for female characters.

Class: ranger

article-2626753-1DC8EAB500000578-551_634

Natalie-dormer-shaved-head.jpg

If the hairstyle is impossible this would be good to:

Natalie-Dormer-In-Ong-Oaj-Pairam----The-

Thanks again for doing this op!

Nathalie Dormer is such a qt 9_9 I'll definitely be looking forward to making her! Putting you on the list right away :) And thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Nathalie Dormer is such a qt 9_9 I'll definitely be looking forward to making her! Putting you on the list right away :) And thank you!

That's my celebrity crush man, she pulls of that partially shaven hairstyle off without looking trashy.

I'm looking forward to what you'll come up with, your previous work was spot on!

Posted (edited)

You know I don't mind when ppl say honestly what they think. When you've worked hours on something it sucks to find out someone lied about liking what you've done. Just thought you should know it's always better to tell the truth

My apology @Cat for not respond but I didn't had time to check your work (tons of personal stuff) but will do it in near future.

And if you have at mind my post at @Zah topic, I post there to see in what creative way he/she done it.

If it help, I didn't had time to check that file also (I know, I'm a bad person but will check both soon - promise)

And it's not that I don't like your work or want to spend your time. You both do great work and give so much for this community. Didn't want upset you both. Sorry again

PS. My last week looks like this. This is my wife broken leg, both kids are sick, all my free time and money (those for BDO package also) goes for medical drugsdrugs, sleep like 4-5 hours split with night woke up. So... Give me little time more ^^"

FB_IMG_1448649704332.jpg

Edited by Cain-Ish
Update

Posted

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have not forgotten about this. I've been busy with other things, but I should hopefully be able to continue making characters from next week :) 

Posted (edited)

After having a lot of issues with the game crashing, I finally got it fixed!

So here's Kaneki for @Shadowsych

2015-12-05_107032239.thumb.JPG.ba1d40fb1

ALSO I CAN'T MAKE THE OTHER PICTURE GO AWAY I DON'T KNOW WHY

2015-11-23_32321630.JPG

Edited by Zah