• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Character Creation Service!

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry for the intrusion.  Ever since I saw someone post Lightning as a request i really wanted to make one.  I think she turned out well.  I wanted to share.

Lightning_SS.thumb.JPG.b0735efb06040014a

Again, sorry for the intrusion :/

that was actually pretty damn good

Posted

that was actually pretty damn good

Thanks!! :D

Posted

Thanks!! :D

I'm playing alot of the sims yeah i'm a boy nerd for characters lol can take hours just sitting and making them as good as a want them to be but heey some are better then other lol.

honestly I will not even try the game on the CBT I will only make characters 

Posted

I'm playing alot of the sims yeah i'm a boy nerd for characters lol can take hours just sitting and making them as good as a want them to be but heey some are better then other lol.
honestly I will not even try the game on the CBT I will only make characters 

I will spend god aweful amounts of time in the creator during the beta.  I don't want to finalize any chars right now as many of the chars are getting a new face preset. Not to mention all the new hair colours.  The hype is REAL.  This is just like the online chibi maker all over again. :S

Posted

I will spend god aweful amounts of time in the creator during the beta.  I don't want to finalize any chars right now as many of the chars are getting a new face preset. Not to mention all the new hair colours.  The hype is REAL.  This is just like the online chibi maker all over again. :S

I joining this mostly for the character creation but also the grafic of the spell/fighting etc

Posted (edited)

Hello! Been looking for somebody to do it,since I suck at doing it myself and I really, really want a good looking berserker.

Class: Giant/Berserker

Reference picture (Minimum 1!):

Description (Optional!): Well, the hair seems like a lost cause until the NA/EU release, still, though, you can try, since you can still use the purchasable options in the creator and save it, I guess? :) The face; don't worry about eyes/scar (I'll probably change it up), the main thing is the face, I want an aesthetic berserker if possible.

Thank you very much in advance and thank you for contributing to the community!

EDIT: Can't delete the costume picture, no idea why it even posted, just ignore it, though :)

2015-12-11_93150553.JPG

2015-12-11_96354087[-699_-41_441].JPG

blackdesert.jpg

Edited by Invictus

Posted (edited)

Class: Warrior

Reference pic:goku_ssj2_scrappy_by_changopepe-d3e8guy.

goku.thumb.jpg.028db1958a180372d78f53a92

(Can you make the hair black tho pls)

Edited by Silva

Posted (edited)

Class: Tamer

http://img08.deviantart.net/b0fc/i/2012/295/d/9/tifa_lockhart_screenshot_by_courtz57-d5ikxz5.jpg

http://im.ziffdavisinternational.com/ign_it/screenshot/default/tifa-lockhart-3_z61a.png

http://www.oocities.org/timessquare/lair/9135/official102.jpg

Description (Optional!): Tifa Lockhart the best waifu of them all.

Edited by KururuRF
Edit: Pictures didnt load for some reason

Posted

Hello! Been looking for somebody to do it,since I suck at doing it myself and I really, really want a good looking berserker.

Class: Giant/Berserker

Description (Optional!): Well, the hair seems like a lost cause until the NA/EU release, still, though, you can try, since you can still use the purchasable options in the creator and save it, I guess? :) The face; don't worry about eyes/scar (I'll probably change it up), the main thing is the face, I want an aesthetic berserker if possible.

Thank you very much in advance and thank you for contributing to the community!

EDIT: Can't delete the costume picture, no idea why it even posted, just ignore it, though :)

Reference pic:

(Can you make the hair black tho pls)

Since you also asked Cat to make you theses characters your request will be ignored. 

Class: Tamer

Description (Optional!): Tifa Lockhart the best waifu of them all.

Adding you to the list :D 

Posted

Asked after she said she's stopping but now that she's back, yeah, cancelling request, thanks though :)

Posted

Class: Any

Reference picture: http://static.zerochan.net/Worick.Arcangelo.full.1890573.jpg 

Description (Optional!): Name's Worick Arcangelo, google if the image ain't good enough. Btw I'm looking to hire someone to create my characters so if you're interested shoot a PM.

Here you go :D Hope you like it!

2015-12-17_433917346.JPG

Posted

Here you go :D Hope you like it!

2015-12-17_433917346.JPG

Awesome, thanks a bunch <3. Do you know of any way to add an eye patch?

1 person likes this

Posted

Awesome, thanks a bunch <3. Do you know of any way to add an eye patch?

No, sorry :/ 

Posted

Description: Honestly choose the best armor and such that you think would fit, if you could make his height around 6'2 if you could. 

Varian.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Class: Blader

vHXUkAJ.jpg

Tristan from the movie 'King Arthur' in case you wish to see more pictures/videos of him in order to get a better perspective, thanks!

2 people like this

Posted

Hope this is ok :D

2015-12-17_458500093.JPG

PFF SO GOOD THNAKS

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry for the intrusion.  Ever since I saw someone post Lightning as a request i really wanted to make one.  I think she turned out well.  I wanted to share.

o_o Was looking around for a good character preset and came across this... Mind = Blown! Possible to share :D Thank in advance and good WORK! :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow.  Please share, that is so amazing!!!!  Awesome work, I wish I had this kind of skill.  I tried and nothing comes close to this!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Class: Ranger

Reference Picture: (Sent link in a PM)

Description (Optional!):

Posted

Class: Blader

Pictures (Yay pictures!)

John_Wick11.thumb.jpg.c9991a1b71274e7706John-Wick.thumb.jpg.e4280ef72810ee799f3ejohn-wick01.thumb.jpg.25ae57ce8c8d5ed22akeanu-reeves-john-wick-2014-wallpaper-aw

Please let me know if you need any other.

Description: John Wick (from the movie, John Wick) as played by Keanu Reeves. Prefer him unscared (He get's banged up, as the movie goes along).

Thanks in advance! :)

Posted (edited)

Spent the past few days messing around with a Lightning for a Sorceress. Using the second-to-last face option, I think the result turned out okay but, I think creating a very, very good look-alike of her is almost impossible even with the tools we have. Like some of her facial features I just can't replicate to fine tune her. So here's what I got:

2015-12-21_98866437.JPG

2015-12-21_98822236.JPG

2015-12-21_98808769.JPG

2015-12-21_98803336.JPG

final_fantasy_video_games_lightning_1680x1050_wallpaper_Wallpaper_960x854_www.wallpaperswa.com (1).jpg

That was the source picture I used primarily. Going back to what I was saying about not being able to 'really' create her within BDO due to limitations of the engine, her nose, lips, and 'angular' chin/jawline were a huge issue for me. Along with skin tone of all things. Make up was also something I'm a noob at as well since, I don't use it being a guy. Even then, some of the colors I just couldn't get right or, just replicate completely like her eye shadow(?).

Oh, and the hair seems impossible. Was hoping you'd be able to curl individual sections. Unless I missed that feature, it seems you can't. I have a feeling I'll be working on hair until they close the servers down. QQ

Edited by Copestetic85
1 person likes this

Posted

Hey,

here a request for the future.

Class: Kunoichi

Ayane Dead or Alive
Reference Picture:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/deadoralive/images/2/20/DOA5_Ayane_Render.png/revision/latest?cb=20130616175519

More

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deadoralive/images/2/25/Tumblr_mabsolSnfO1rt0ni6o1_1280.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131215054644
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/deadoralive/images/c/c3/C04_stil_02.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151119124421

Posted

Spent the past few days messing around with a Lightning for a Sorceress. Using the second-to-last face option, I think the result turned out okay but, I think creating a very, very good look-alike of her is almost impossible even with the tools we have. Like some of her facial features I just can't replicate to fine tune her. So here's what I got:

2015-12-21_98866437.JPG

2015-12-21_98822236.JPG

2015-12-21_98808769.JPG

2015-12-21_98803336.JPG

final_fantasy_video_games_lightning_1680x1050_wallpaper_Wallpaper_960x854_www.wallpaperswa.com (1).jpg

That was the source picture I used primarily. Going back to what I was saying about not being able to 'really' create her within BDO due to limitations of the engine, her nose, lips, and 'angular' chin/jawline were a huge issue for me. Along with skin tone of all things. Make up was also something I'm a noob at as well since, I don't use it being a guy. Even then, some of the colors I just couldn't get right or, just replicate completely like her eye shadow(?).

Oh, and the hair seems impossible. Was hoping you'd be able to curl individual sections. Unless I missed that feature, it seems you can't. I have a feeling I'll be working on hair until they close the servers down. QQ

I took a stab at Lightning myself! Sorceress Lightning?

hMweB5y.png

1 person likes this