• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Character Creation Service!

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Class: Berserker if possible. Warrior if not.

Details: I chose the Winter Soldier because he has the long hair and some friends told me I had an uncanny resemblance to him when they saw the movie. I'd like to have a character that looked like me, so this would be a great template. I can't say I'm actually as attractive as Sebastian Stan and I'm currently trying to watch up on a lot of videos on how to mess around with the character creator. Any help's appreciated! :)

Captain-America-2-Official-Photo-Winter-Soldier-Sebastian-Stan-close-up.jpg

captain-america-the-winter-soldier-sebastian-stan.jpg

Posted

Class:Sorceress,   the eye color and hair color i'll let you choose just want it to look like halle berry 

halle-berry-as-patience-phillips-in-catwoman.jpg

Posted (edited)

Class: Tamer

Description (Optional!): Would like the Hunger Games half shaved head look if possible. Otherwise normal hair is totally fine. Face as close to the first pic would be great.

Great work though. Thanks in advance!

1246820447858224999.jpg

natalie-dormer-20th-annual-screen-actors-guild-awards-01.jpg

Natalie-DormerHeaton.jpg

dormer1-475628.jpg

Edited by Astro Niga

Posted (edited)

Character Face

Class: Warrior or Giant. Whatever works better!

Reference picture (Minimum 1!): Will send you a PM

Description (Optional!): I've made most of it. I just can't seem to make it more like me. If you can, please try and make it more like me. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Rami

Posted

Hey Zah, You're Creation and artistic skills are incredible, Awesome Job! 

Anyway getting down to it, I have a request and i know you're backed up but it would be awesome if you could this :D 

Class: Ranger

Refernce Picture: Tauriel]

Description: Theres many pictures to go of, Just get it as spot on as i know you can :P

P.S Do you have a donation page? 

Posted

When ordering a character please fill out following information:

Reference picture (Minimum 1!): http://s020.radikal.ru/i720/1509/f4/0e172719b058.jpg

Description (Optional!): As close as you can get to this image as possible! Keep up the awesome work.

Posted

Class: Wizard

Reference picture (Minimum 1!): latest?cb=20140426125614tumblr_inline_n53fblWCY01rnrk68.jpg

Description (Optional!): can you please make saruman, its really hard to make that nose and eyebags :)

Posted

If you could I would like a FInn Balor character. I like his face paint stuff but I dont think a lot of his face paints can be done except maybe his punisher look.

Class : Warrior

Reference Pics:

Without Face Paint:

2ggvjIJ.png

finn-balor-27276330-620x400.jpg

With The Face Paint

punisher-1.jpg

Additional Details:

If you cant get the punisher look a normal one of him would be fine thanks.

Posted (edited)

Request Class : Warrior and blade :D

Reference Picture : Sephiroth

Hi dear Can u make sephirot for me?

i want to blade and warrior cuz i love sephiroth :D

I try it but its too dificult 

THX!!!!!!

Crisis-Core-Final-Fantasy-VII-image-crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-36419814-425-240.jpg

a7a149ea.png

2c9226af.jpg

Edited by Yojiimbo

Posted (edited)

Class: Ranger

Reference picture:

91GC2uzVsQL.jpg

Yume.(Hai.to.Gensou.no.Grimgar).600.1943

Comments: She is Yume from Hai to Gensou no Grimgar. If you can make the eyes less animeish better :P

Edited by Edremis

Posted

I took a stab at Lightning myself! Sorceress Lightning?

hMweB5y.png

can you share it, please?

Posted

Oh hey, perhaps I can ask someone with a better eye than me for approximating a face.

I've been trying to work out the below render for a Sorceress. I've also included a WIP if you want something to build off from, because it's better to give some work done than nothing but an image. I'm pretty pleased, but there's obviously room for improvement.

2YdTobp.png

However, the hair as in the above render, I'm sure, is absolutely not available for Sorceresses. Something close to it, however, would be much appreciated, if you can manage as much.

Could you be so kind to help me out with this one?

Sorc Attempt 2

Posted

Please do this for me.I would be very grateful.

It's Maria Brink goddess.

Just make her.

Class sorceress and ranger if possible to make 2.

Maria Brink - Maria Brink Photo (27444849) - Fanpop.jpg

Posted

looks like you all scared him away.

Posted

looks like you all scared him away.

Well, with this workload it doesn't seem like something feasible for just one guy. Maybe others could help out with churning some out -- I can try to help but I need to practice with the character creator more.

Posted (edited)

http://www.bdotemplates.com/

Site above has some cool stuff.  

Edited by Belrek33

Posted

Hi, I want a Valkyrie that looks like Lagertha ^^

TY!

P.S. : How long will it take?

Posted

Can you make a ranger appear to look like this without those elf ears standing out. 

2016-04-26_818244211.thumb.JPG.1dc087c86

Posted

Hello there! c:

After seeing how popular @Cat's thread became I thought I'd give something similar a try since I love making characters.

Basically you tell me what kind of character you want created and I do it for you! It will be first come first serve - only replies to this thread will count, any requests through pms will be disregarded. If your character is too difficult for me to create, or the reference picture/description too vague I will most likely tell you and move your request to the end of line until you update it. The better reference picture(s) you provide the easier it is for me to make a similar character.

If you make a request for a famous character do keep in mind that if someone else asks for the same character I will give them the same file as I gave to you.

Please note I currently have the Russian version of the game which means I will only be able to make the following classes: Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Blader, Berserker, Valkyrie and Tamer.

When ordering a character please fill out following information:

Class:

Reference picture (Minimum 1!):

Description (Optional!):

Here are some previews of characters I've created: http://imgur.com/a/LFON6

Next in line:

Mordoc

Codex

Geralt

Asilya

KururuRF

Zinboldo

Apostolis✔

Spiffyjim

Queen

Freudinio

Cayric

DavidPS

Blasmere

Cujo

R0xa

Gundam

Summerfield

Wesley

Proxywarrior

il-JumperMTM

Shanothy

Fan-characters I've made:

Yuna, FFX - Tamer:

Hidden Content

Lightning, FFXIII - Valkyrie:

Hidden Content

Other characters I plan on making:

FFX, Lulu, Sorceress or Witch

Game of Thrones, Jon Snow, Warrior

Can you try to make Roronoa Zoro on ninja, I would give you a lot of cookies for that,like a lot..

Posted

Can't make a Berserker look like this sorry :c I can make a warrior or blader instead?

If you want the file as well just let me know :) If the character requested is famous and/or from a games or movie it will be available for everyone.

Please only request one character at a time. If you want another character made you'll have to wait til I finish making for characters for everyone on the list.

could u plz make a blader of Sephiroth and he is a famous character from FFVII hes one of the main characters in it he uses a custom made katana so the blader class would suit hes him 

sephiroth_keep_calm_chosen_one_by_velvetkevorkian333-d6jzwr9.png

giphy.gif

Posted

Description (Optional!): Would like the Hunger Games half shaved head look if possible. Otherwise normal hair is totally fine. Face as close to the first pic would be great.

Great work though. Thanks in advance!

1246820447858224999.jpg

natalie-dormer-20th-annual-screen-actors-guild-awards-01.jpg

Natalie-DormerHeaton.jpg

dormer1-475628.jpg

I tried, was intrigued!

2017-03-11_1353122911.JPG

Posted (edited)

Oh wow I'm a little late to the party aren't I haha! I don't know if you're still doing this, but I'd just like to say that you're absolutely AMAZING! They're all on-spot and really accurate!

I tried, was intrigued!

2017-03-11_1353122911.JPG

Really nice @Dethief! I'm not sure if Zah is still working on these but you sure seem like you could take over :P Anyway, I'm not sure if this will get to either of you, but I hope it does to someone! I've seen a few people request Eliza Taylor as a valkyrie, (although they don't seem like they've received any templates) but I was hoping to ask for her as a Tamer!

Reference pictures: 1 2 3

Edited by chloey