• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Change Costume Preoder Bonuses!

Special Costumes   713 votes

1. 1. Do you think we should get all the costumes for each class?

• Yes, you should get them for the release classes.
    • No, one character is enough.
    • We should get them for all future release classes.
    • Doesn't matter to me.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

189 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The game isn't out yet, and we could very well change Daum's mind and I think that would be awesome. The Conqueror's pack contains a weapon skin and a costume skin, but only for one character! I really think if we are spending $100 on this level getting all the costumes would be a major plus. I find it weird that they are only going to let us pick one class, even worse it doesn't work on the classes that are yet to be released. 

So I ask of you to please change your mind and give us the option to have the costumes for all available classes. It might even give more of an incentive for people to pre-order! 

Do you agree?

"Do I get a unique costume for all available classes or only one costume for the character of my choice?

The unique costumes are meant to distinguish those who decided to support us, by pre-ordering the game. You will only get a unique costume for a single character, of your choice. You will not get a unique costume for each class.
Costumes will look as given in the picture below. Some classes' costumes are in the progress of being designed and will be revealed as soon as possible."

Edited by Veolan
Reworded for clarity.
7 people like this

Posted

Read up to the "we deserve" part and was like..... Ohhhhh your one of those......

34 people like this

Posted

Read up to the "we deserve" part and was like..... Ohhhhh your one of those......

Lol you're just a bucket of joy. 

More value for our money is not a bad thing. 

Posted

sorry I roleplay an asshole =P.

5 people like this

Posted

If we get costumes for all classes, people will want name reserves for all classes. Then probably some other goodies, for all classes.

I'm fine with the previous suggestion that the remaining Founder-only costumes should be unlocked for purchase if you Pre-Ordered the Conquerors Pack.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

If we get costumes for all classes, people will want name reserves for all classes. Then probably some other goodies, for all classes.

I'm fine with the previous suggestion that the remaining Founder-only costumes should be unlocked for purchase if you Pre-Ordered the Conquerors Pack.

And that's honestly okay, wanting more isn't a bad thing. There obviously has to be a cut off point and reserving one name is plenty fine, it's completely different compared to a getting an in-game item. I've played multiple MMOs that gave the benefits of the pack you purchased whenever you made a new character, it would usually be waiting in the mail. 

I only see it as a benefit to simply give us all the outfits for the classes, heck maybe it would even entice more people to pre-order the game. That way they at least know they're not making such a permanent choice on the character costume. 

Edit - I suppose allowing us access to the previous found-only costumes wouldn't be a terrible thing, still think giving them all would be easier and a better idea.

Edited by Veolan

Posted

sorry I roleplay an asshole =P.

Apparently ;) 

Posted

And that's honestly okay, wanting more isn't a bad thing. There obviously has to be a cut off point and reserving one name is plenty fine, it's completely different compared to a getting an in-game item. I've played multiple MMOs that gave the benefits of the pack you purchased whenever you made a new character, it would usually be waiting in the mail. 

I only see it as a benefit to simply give us all the outfits for the classes, heck maybe it would even entice more people to pre-order the game. That way they at least know they're not making such a permanent choice on the character costume. 

Edit - I suppose allowing us access to the previous found-only costumes wouldn't be a terrible thing, still think giving them all would be easier and a better idea.

I know that demanding more is a natural thing, I just don't want it to get out of hand again.

Because no matter what DAUM gives us, the community wants more. It's kinda annoying from a neutral standpoint.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know that demanding more is a natural thing, I just don't want it to get out of hand again.

Because no matter what DAUM gives us, the community wants more. It's kinda annoying from a neutral standpoint.

I totally understand, gamers can be very forceful at times (Not all gamers). I suppose I'm just very excited about pre-ordering and would really love to have all of these costumes instead of only 1. My luck I would pick it on a character I'd rather not play in the long run :P

1 person likes this

Posted

They told us what we got before I preordered. So for me I have no interest in demanding more. Otherwise It never ends.

11 people like this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

They told us what we got before I preordered. So for me I have no interest in demanding more. Otherwise It never ends.

I suppose I see it differently, not really demanding anything. Just letting them know that it would be awesome to have them all not just one. 

I guess I'm the minority on it, I just like having lots of exclusive costumes :P 

Posted

1995/2005 kids always want everything that exists.
OMG IPHONES 6
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM IPHONE 6 IS OUT MY 5S IS CRAP NOW GIVE ME THE 6

1 person likes this

Posted

1995/2005 kids always want everything that exists.
OMG IPHONES 6
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM IPHONE 6 IS OUT MY 5S IS CRAP NOW GIVE ME THE 6

I feel like that's kinda missing the point here :P 

Posted

Nah I think 1 is plenty. If we could get exclusive costumes on all our characters it would slightly take away some spending incentive for some people. Your asking Daum to shot themselves in the foot.

Posted

I feel like that's kinda missing the point here :P 

no,
if you don't like the pre-order bonuses just don't pre-order friend.
no one is forcing you.

if they give the damn costumes to everyone how are they gonna sell those for money.

1 person likes this

Posted

no,if you don't like the pre-order bonuses just don't pre-order friend.
no one is forcing you.

if they give the damn costumes to everyone how are they gonna sell those for money.

I have my copy pre-ordered already, and I'm okay if it doesn't change. 

They're not going to sell these exclusive costumes after launch. Also people will be tired of these costumes eventually and will buy more regardless if they already have one. I don't think it's negative at all, only helps give more of an incentive for pre-ordering. 

That's how I see it 9_9

Posted

They are not selling them in the cash shop for money, that is the point. Those costumes are Pre-Order only.

Posted

They are not selling them in the cash shop for money, that is the point. Those costumes are Pre-Order only.

That makes them unique in my opinion. One character/class is enough and will eventually show a stronger message towards other players that you've really 'chosen' the class at the start as (one of your) main(s). Just my opinion.

^Jeasy

Posted (edited)

I guess I'm the minority on it, I just like having lots of exclusive costumes :P 

Not sure you are a minority. When the packs were announced people said the same thing. 

To me it's not about letting Daum know, they already know. They knew this before they even made the pre-order packs. They opted to keep it more exclusive. And it's probably easier to fulfill it this way too. And it does make the outfits more exclusive. 

Now they will possibly be a bit rare a few months after launch. If you could redeem it on any character at any time down the road we would see new lvl 1's with the gear 2 years from now. Debatable whether that's a good thing or not.

Neither route bothers me frankly, but I'm not upset with how it is.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

they will put them in cash shop some weeks after believe me

Posted

We deserve nothing, money talks so you pay for what you can afford/are willing to buy, no one's forcing you to buy that pack. 

That said I think the bonuses are fine considering the game itself will be $30 you're really only playing 70 for the bonuses which I think is a fair deal.

3 people like this

Posted

We deserve nothing, money talks so you pay for what you can afford/are willing to buy, no one's forcing you to buy that pack. 

That said I think the bonuses are fine considering the game itself will be $30 you're really only playing 70 for the bonuses which I think is a fair deal.

I'm not saying what we're currently getting is not fair. I would just like the ability to get them all, and only as a pre-order bonus. 

1 person likes this

Posted

they will put them in cash shop some weeks after believe me

I really feel that would upset the player base too much. It would definitely leave a sour taste for people. I can't see it happening. 

Posted

I really feel that would upset the player base too much. It would definitely leave a sour taste for people. I can't see it happening. 

Yeah I agree.