• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT2 - Maintenance 20.02 - COMPLETED!

178 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Dear Players,

We will perform a maintenance as follows.

Date: Saturday, 20.02.2016

Server Down:

• 09:00 UTC

• 01:00 PST

• 04:00 EST

• 10:00 CET

Server Up:

• 12:00 UTC

• 04:00 PST

• 07:00 EST

• 13:00 CET

Reason:

• Optimization of network routing for NA

• Performance test for the channel: EU Region/Alustin/Balenos#1; if you experience lag or alike, please report this >here<

• Fixing some missing UI text

• Fixing the penalties for PK System to CBT2 specs (currently CBT1 specs)

Note: Our team will do its very best to work within the given timeframes; it may occur that the timeframes may be extended. In that case we will update this announcement accordingly.

Follow us on twitter to stay up2date.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards, BDO Team

Edited by PM_Belsazar
12 people like this

Posted

mmm do you know why we are not receiving the $25 free cash for the cbt2?
:c some people have they costumes but others like me don't :c

Posted

mmm do you know why we are not receiving the $25 free cash for the cbt2?
:c some people have they costumes but others like me don't :c

The event has been refreshed today. You should be able to claim another 60$ of free cash for CBT2.
Also try to click on the 'refresh' button in-game to make sure the balance synchronizes properly. 

Other than that it seems to work properly from what I can tell.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

The event has been refreshed today. You should be able to claim another 60$ of free cash for CBT2.Also try to click on the 'refresh' button in-game to make sure the balance synchronizes properly. 

nuuu! 
http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/15268-daum-cash-reset-21916/ 

:C! its so sad pls belsazar help

Edited by Ten

Posted

I get an internal server error whenever I click recharge.

On the first day, when I clicked the links outside of game, it said it worked. But when I logged in game I had no balance, nothing in inventories. Hitting recharge took me to the links again, and I got Internal Server error when I clicked them (made sure I was logged into account on browser too). Same thing today. When I click recharge I get Internal Server Error.

My default browser is Firefox... so I pasted the link into Internet Explorer (Well, Edge from Windows 10 actually) and the links worked. Just logged into game and went to the shop. Low and behold, I had a balance in the shop. Bought 2 3K pearl boxes, claimed them in inventory. And voila la!!!!

There is your Internal Server error fix.. Change browsers!

Posted

The event has been refreshed today. You should be able to claim another 60$ of free cash for CBT2.Also try to click on the 'refresh' button in-game to make sure the balance synchronizes properly. 

OMG Pm answers me
Kreygasm
ok, I have been reading a lot of people wha have the same issue
and someone says that if you are on NA and you don't have characters on EU
the cash its sending to EU, so if you create a character on EU you will see the cash over there
that's crazy hhehe :D 
need to check if its true
but right now Im in the work :c

Posted

refreshing doesnt work for me? 

Posted

For those saying they didn't get their pearls and in case you are brand new like me;

When you get the coins and buy your pearl boxes, open your inventory and go to the store tab, your chests should be there. Open the chests in your in game inventory and the pearls will show up. I was confused as hell to get coins and not know what to do with them. Then re-read the message to buy pearl boxes, did so, and was like wtf now what?

Otherwise, the shop has worked great so far and I like everything I have purchased. Thanks for the free stuff!

Posted

I had some trouble with the internal server error when trying to get the free cash earlier today but I just logged out of the website and logged back in and it worked just fine after

2 people like this

Posted

Will we have anything changed in Marketplace taxes or we will get 35% as it is now? Will be quite painful few months after release when ppl will start selling expensive stuff.

Posted

Hey, this has happened again today, my cash is being sent to the wrong server. The characters I use are on NA and there is now 11,000 cash on the EU server. A server that didn't even have a character until I made it in response to a post I read about this problem.

Please tell me this can be rectified.

Posted

Will you be checking out the "failed to connect" problem i have been having non stop for the past 2 days.. i really dont know if its something on my end im doing wrong or that its server sided by now.. :(

failed to connect.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

What about the authentication and failed to connect issues?

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar Any idea when and if we will see a file repair tool? getting tired of corrupt file messages and deleting  the version.dat file to fix the problem every 5 mins. I've reinstalled 2-3 times, and tried all the troubleshooting ideas fellow players have posted in forums. None of them have worked. This was also an issue in CBT1.

Edited by Zesika

Posted

well did not get any free cash say i do not have any and i click on both buttons after i was log in

Posted (edited)

I don't know if this is a common issue, but hitting refresh button isn't working.

It's telling me that it can't be refreshed right now. :) 

Edit: Attempting to restart game. See if that helps.
Nope.
Havn't gotten it.
 Edit again: 
I'm going to go check to see if it's on wrong server. :T

Edit:

Yeah it is....
Which doesn't make sense...at all. I never even played on this server before. Just made a character to check it.

Edited by JustFiyen

Posted (edited)

@PM_Belsazar @CM_Jouska

The Daum cash appears to be region and server specific, it should only be region specific.

Example:

My original character is on NA-Edan

My Daum cash redeemed via the web link has all been deposited on NA-Orwen

• If you can't find your Daum cash after recharging it is most likely on a different server
    • I have seen some people saying theirs went to a different region also

I do not know how the web link is determining what server to place your daum cash on when you click the "add 30$ daum cash" button... but it should exist for you on any server you play on.

Example (how it should intuitively work, but does not):

Two characters, 1 on NA-Edan 1 on NA-Orwen.  100$ Daum Cash total

• NA-Edan character spends 30$ Daum Cash and logs out
  • NA-Orwen character has 70$ Daum cash remaining when he hits F3

Edited by cika
3 people like this

Posted

@PM_Belsazar @CM_Jouska

The Daum cash appears to be region and server specific, it should only be region specific.

Example:

My original character is on NA-Edan

My Daum cash redeemed via the web link has all been deposited on NA-Orwen

• If you can't find your Daum cash after recharging it is most likely on a different server
    • I have seen some people saying theirs went to a different region also

I do not know how the web link is determining what server to place your daum cash on when you click the "add 30$ daum cash" button... but it should exist for you on any server you play on.

Example (how it should intuitively work, but does not):

Two characters, 1 on NA-Edan 1 on NA-Orwen.  100$ Daum Cash total

• NA-Edan character spends 30$ Daum Cash and logs out
  • NA-Orwen character has 70$ Daum cash remaining when he hits F3

Ok, this.. I had the Region part wrong, but that it exactly what's happening.

1 person likes this

Posted

I... I... have to log out? :(

2 people like this

Posted

What time will north america be back? specifically GMT? 

Posted

and here I want to play CBT 2..... :(

Posted

is this maintenance will fix the problem of connection for eu players too ? i have always "connection with the server has been lost " when i go inside the game .

Posted

is there a server activity page? so that i can watch when servers are back up?  

Posted (edited)

refreshing doesnt work for me? 

Changing channel worked for some of us. After changing it we could see the Daum Cash on our account.

Edited by Infernal Shinobi

Posted (edited)

regarding the missing Daum Cash issue.

My only character is in EU, but did not get the cash after claiming it from the website.

So, I ran a test on this issue by creating a character in NA server. 

Then to my surprise, I discovered for some strange reason, all the free Daum Cash has gone to NA server instead of EU.

I did not even have a character in NA when I claimed the free Cash and has never logged into NA server before. 

So if you guys did not get any Daum Cash after claiming it from the website, create a character in a different server (If you are in NA, create a character in EU, and if u are in EU, do the same thing on NA server.) and check again.

Edited by DuskMoon