• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

CBT2 - Maintenance 20.02 - COMPLETED!

178 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Not even able to keep up the severs for ONE WEEKEND.
This morning was my only time to play the beta and get a hint of how the play is working. Now I will never find out.

Technical also a lot weaknesses. 

No preorder for me. Become professional if you want to compete with devs like Blizzard and NCSoft.

Better luck next time.

Edited by Shurchil

Posted

Thanks for working hard-pressed weekend shifts to iron out the kinks and get this game out in time.

Out of daily likes so I quote you as my like :)

Posted

Not even able to keep the severs for ONE WEEKEND.
This morning was my only time to play the beta and get a hint of how the play is working. Now I will never find out.

No preorder for me. Become professional if you want to compete with devs like Blizzard and NCSoft.

Better luck next time.

Didn't know 3 hours was the whole weekend. 

5 people like this

Posted

Not even able to keep the severs for ONE WEEKEND.

Better luck next time.

Adios! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

It's a poor policy to treat EU customers as second grade by having maintenance at the same time and favorable only to NA.

I think I remember I had to chose the region when I claimed the cash and the default is NA. Be more careful when you perform these activities.

We got better launch times than NA, it all depends on when they have their working hours, and they are already going out over them to make it better for us. Please think and try to see things from their point of view before you cry over stupid things like this. 

Posted

Hope this will not be normal.. maintenance on saterday :D

Posted

BACK UP!

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Players,

the maintenance has been completed.

Kind regards

BDO Team

4 people like this

Posted

Celebrations. Well done! I knew you could do it in half the time.

Posted

Thanks!

Posted

yay i can cease to have a life yet again

Posted

Dear Players,

Kind regards

BDO Team

lol beat ya!

:)

Posted (edited)

There is too much imbalance between the characters at earlier stages. We are testing specs that are meant to be for launch as well. Hence lv 45.

Maintenance? No. Same maintenance time for all regions/servers.

Sorry to hear, not sure who posted his announcement first :D Coincidence! (or maybe not? who knows. conspiracy!)

Possible,  we will keep you updated.

Can you please clarify what is up with path looping? People seem confused and no one has the right answer.

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted

launcher is stuck... a queue feature would be nice FeelsBadMan

but thanks for the quick maintenance anyway !

Posted

Not even able to keep up the severs for ONE WEEKEND.

Better luck next

You will not be missd bb dont let the door hit you on your way out... its Beta they are fixing things thats what beta is for not for you to try out the game but to help the game get better if you soo want to test the game go get the rus version like soo many of us have done and test there. do be a brat they are dooing  what is needet to be done and that is to fix servers for release id rather have them fix it now  then on release..

Posted

I am now getting "account authentication issues" upon logging in. please help :(

1 person likes this

Posted

I want to do the events in BDO :-/
oooh well 99,99 EU for a waste.....

great community awsome updates/events/behind the scene material
Awful support.

Posted

Whenever I start the Launcher I get the error "An error occurred while  reading the patch information  file. Please start again." and then the launcher closes.

Posted

yesterday i couldn't get the daum cash to work for my character on NA so i checked the EU server had to make a character to find all the daum cash was on that one and my brother said that it was working now but i still got a Error 14306 please help ;-;

Posted (edited)

"An error occurred while  reading the patch information  file. Please start again."  I get the same error ;_;

EDIT: Works now. I checked settings, then logged in. Dont know why it works now. (Downloading patch)

EDIT 2: Error @ 56 % and now nothing is happening, not even an error message.

EDIT 3: After restarting the launcher several times, he continues to download. -> Logged in. Works.

Edited by Fain

Posted (edited)

Dear Players,

We will perform a maintenance as follows.

Date: Saturday, 20.02.2016

Server Down:

• 09:00 UTC

• 01:00 PST

• 04:00 EST

• 10:00 CET

Server Up:

• 12:00 UTC

• 04:00 PST

• 07:00 EST

• 13:00 CET

Reason:

• Optimization of network routing for NA

• Performance test for the channel: EU Region/Alustin/Balenos#1; if you experience lag or alike, please report this >here<

• Fixing some missing UI text

• Fixing the penalties for PK System to CBT2 specs (currently CBT1 specs)

Note: Our team will do its very best to work within the given timeframes; it may occur that the timeframes may be extended. In that case we will update this announcement accordingly.

Follow us on twitter to stay up2date.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best regards, BDO Team

I'm also getting: Charging error 14306 when trying to get the 2x30eur from the site.

So can't test the cash shop...

Edited by Collz
1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Players,

Kind regards

BDO Team

I would suggest you edit it into the OP post of the topic when you are done with maintenances, so we dont have to look through an entire thread to find out if it is completed

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a question Is Release date 3rd of march for the 100euro packs or is that date the 29th of feb for them due to early access?

Posted (edited)

yayy maintenace finally done , let's try again maybe now it willDENIEED "the connection to the server has been lost" , *2 hours later* DID IT , let's play some blaDENIED
"lost connection *crashes to main menu*"

don't take it too much srsly :v i wanted to test the ingame , and even if for a short time i managed it so i'm cool , i just hope this'll get fixed 

Edited by NikoChaos

Posted

I have a question Is Release date 3rd of march for the 100euro packs or is that date the 29th of feb for them due to early access?

28.02 | 08:00 UTC
• Soft Launch for Early Access who pre-ordered the Conqueror’s Package will begin