• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Amity Question

16 posts in this topic

Posted

For the NPCs that show they have knowledge or a quest at certain amity levels, is there any reason to continue to build amity with them beyond those points?

Thanks!

Posted

Didn't answer my specific question, but good info, it will be useful as well.

Still seeking an answer if anyone knows.

Posted

Well, depends, for example the first city by the coast has an alchemist that if you build good relations with will reward you with a buff/quest/and special items.

In calpheon near the outside trader, the mount master would sell you horse equipment if you build good relations with.

So, basically, yes you do get stuff/secret items/ or even quests that reward you greatly if you  build good relations with some npcs.

Posted (edited)

Well, depends, for example the first city by the coast has an alchemist that if you build good relations with will reward you with a buff/quest/and special items.

In calpheon near the outside trader, the mount master would sell you horse equipment if you build good relations with.

So, basically, yes you do get stuff/secret items/ or even quests that reward you greatly if you  build good relations with some npcs.

Don't forget lore stuff

Didn't answer my specific question, but good info, it will be useful as well.

Still seeking an answer if anyone knows.

Once you max it you have a good relationship with it. YOu can fill up the bar. If you scroll a bit down on that page you can see that the bar fills up and that there is max lvl to it. 

Edited by Jin

Posted

Yes but beyond the lore quests, there could be more that it doesn't show? One of the NPCs in the starting town gives lore at 200 and a quest at 300 (although at 316 she didn't offer me the quest yet) , if I keep going there could be more that I can't see?

Don't forget lore stuff

Once you max it you have a good relationship with it. YOu can fill up the bar. If you scroll a bit down on that page you can see that the bar fills up and that there is max lvl to it. 

What good is filling up the bar?  I don't think you are answering what I asked.

Posted

Yes but beyond the lore quests, there could be more that it doesn't show? One of the NPCs in the starting town gives lore at 200 and a quest at 300 (although at 316 she didn't offer me the quest yet) , if I keep going there could be more that I can't see?

As far as I know, everything is shown amity-wise. I could be wrong though, never tried to max it myself.

Posted

You get rewards for doing it. And it varies depending on npc. Some give quests, other items, etc. But you can do it for lore too. Just for fun and stuff. 

Posted

As far as I know, everything is shown amity-wise. I could be wrong though, never tried to max it myself.

That's what I thought, thanks!

Posted

Has anyone dealt with

"Fail to trigger interest 4-5 times"

That shit is IMPOSSIBLE, you usually have only 1-2 people with 10-20% interest rate success rates.

Wtf are we supposed to do when that comes up? Is the game telling us "You've wasted energy talking to this NPC, ha-ha! Loser

Posted

I think his question, which I was wondering as well, is if there is anything HIDDEN that is not shown on the Amity circle. Quests show, knowledge shows, intimacy shop shows. If the circle is EMPTY, what's the point in raising it?

Posted

Talk with more people in the neighborhood, then come back.

It's a process, you do not become friendly with someone instant.

No you already have everyone that the person is "Interested in" and even then it's impossible

Posted

So it's weird because some NPC's will have an Amity ring that you can build up, but no intimacy shop or anything on the ring. Why bother even having one for them?

Posted (edited)

Gothix, I don't think you understand.

If an NPC offers a quest when you have X amount of amity, there is a question map on their circle telling you that.

Are you saying you have received quests that are NOT marked on the circle?

EDIT:

And I've wondered about your other point as well. You are saying that their interest goes up as you gain amity, as interest is what defines your "percent chance" of success in the minigame. Have you ever been able to demonstrate that for sure or are you assuming?

Edited by DrWOokie

Posted

For the NPCs that show they have knowledge or a quest at certain amity levels, is there any reason to continue to build amity with them beyond those points?

Thanks!

once you get to a certain level of amity, you will have access to their secret shop and use these points.. once spend u need to get ur amity level up again.
ALSO when your amity level is high enough, and not many people know this, but you can use that NPC as a WORKER for you (ofcourse you still need to hire him, but his name will show up in that deck of workers u can choose from).

Posted

once you get to a certain level of amity, you will have access to their secret shop and use these points.. once spend u need to get ur amity level up again.ALSO when your amity level is high enough, and not many people know this, but you can use that NPC as a WORKER for you (ofcourse you still need to hire him, but his name will show up in that deck of workers u can choose from).

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0