• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ghillie suit not that good

490 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Go ahead and spot that ghillie suit for me then. 3rd one is easy mode. To everyone saying this isnt p2w and this wont effect anyone. Go ahead and show me where they are in all 3 pictures and ill take it back man.

2016-02-19_734699472.JPG

2016-02-19_735142048.JPG

2016-02-19_735409792.JPG

EDIT: heres the video of ghillie movement less than 10 feet away

Edited by tbc56
10 people like this

Posted

Now show a screenshot of when he 1 shots you.

2 people like this

Posted

Now show a screenshot of when he 1 shots you.

or better yet ill get a screenshot of 15 people getting out of the brush and ganking you. Thats not broken right?

Posted

Wally.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

or better yet ill get a screenshot of 15 people getting out of the brush and ganking you. Thats not broken right?

Yeah 15 people need to hide from you in order to gank you bro. 

5 people like this

Posted

welcome to pvp? 

Posted

This will win GvG for sure. Be in Siege for best location. 100 members full stealth gear, break into groups of 50. Flank for days.

Posted

welcome to pvp? 

the point is people have been saying costumes arent p2w.

Posted

UhULEeX.png

Here's right there, you dingus.

23 people like this

Posted

I actually like this, I mean if you can't make one in-game that sucks but this is something I've never seen in a MMO or any sort of Multiplayer game and look forward to have a small party to pvP with without people being scared away.

1 person likes this

Posted

UhULEeX.png

Here's right there, you dingus.

i dont have any more likes to give out today

4 people like this

Posted

Are you messing or is there someone in a ghillie suit in pictures 2 and 3? 

Posted

I actually like this, I mean if you can't make one in-game that sucks but this is something I've never seen in a MMO or any sort of Multiplayer game and look forward to have a small party to pvP with without people being scared away.

Its a great concept dont get me wrong and I love it. But its cash shop only, and the only way to protect yourself is to buy a dog, which is....guess what cash shop only (or playing for 500 hours)

Posted

I'm definitely in all 3

Posted

Once he stands up he can be seen on the minimap and only bushes are large enough to hide yourself in them. And when we get into Mediah or Valencia that green suit surely can't be seen from miles away.

Posted

i dont have any more likes to give out today

Ill give you some of mine, babycakes.

Posted

theres a ghillie suit in all pictures. Im literally standing on top of them in 2 and in 3 they arent even attempting to hide

Posted

I'm definitely in all 3

Can you point out where you are? I can't seem to find you. 

Posted (edited)

Once he stands up he can be seen on the minimap and only bushes are large enough to hide yourself in them. And when we get into Mediah or Valencia that green suit surely can't be seen from miles away.

Until they release desert version and other locations. I mean they have to make money someway right?

Edited by Bl

Posted (edited)

It'll affect the people who aren't used to it, big surprise there.  

Edited by JerryBoyle

Posted

Afaik anyones name is being hidden if you hide in bush, you don't need suit for that.

Posted

in picture 3 hes standing up. and in picture 2 they arent even in a bush. also in kr version theirs desert colored suits so there goes that idea.

Posted

use the map.

Posted

the point is people have been saying costumes arent p2w.

Jesus -----ing christ. People throw p2w around far too much. Its a god damn ghille suit. Does it need a neon sign that says hey look here I am! No because its a -----ing ghille suit. other than blending you into the background it gives no clear advantage in a actual pvp battle. 

Themepark mmos are thataway -> 

2 people like this

Posted

location number 1. They not crouched or prone. literally standing up

2016-02-19_734746053.JPG