• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

256 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Closed.

Edited by Rock
2 people like this

Posted

Be looking forward to seeing all our new members and we also have free cookies:P

Posted

Yes we are PvE for the PMs to me

Posted

I am interested in joining but I will need to learn the game too though.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am interested in joining but I will need to learn the game too though.

We will be happy to teach and explain to you. You don't need to be experience.

Posted

I am interested in joining this community. However I might not be on the same server, willing to start a new toon on your server even for the short time left in beta. 

Posted

Hi there. I'm interested in joining. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

My main interest is making money in this game. Y'all have definitely caught my attention.

Edited by notAlpha
1 person likes this

Posted

I am interested in joining this community. However I might not be on the same server, willing to start a new toon on your server even for the short time left in beta. 

Don't Worry about that just enjoy your beta and we will update this thread on Which server and channel we going on 96 hr Head start.

Hi there. I'm interested in joining. 

We will be happy to have you Join us.

My main interest is making money in this game. Y'all have definitely caught my attention.

We do love to make money and we drop who ever is in our way.

Posted

I hope to be a good recruit and help you make ALL THAT MONEY.  xD

Please take care of me SEMPAI :3

1 person likes this

Posted

is anyone in this guild able to rush through levels 1-50 asap?

Posted

I am interested if ya'll are still recruiting. 

Posted

I'd be interested in this as well I believe. More of a hardcore PvE person but I do enjoy my pvp as well. What server you guys playing on for cbt2?

Posted

I'm interested, tho I do have some questions. Direct me to someone that can answer them, please.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I hope to be a good recruit and help you make ALL THAT MONEY.  xD

Please take care of me SEMPAI :3

we welcome ya the guild :)

is anyone in this guild able to rush through levels 1-50 asap?

we got groups forming with wizard/witch and tamers etc and fastest way to lvl would be in groups so welcome to join one of those

I am interested if ya'll are still recruiting. 

yes. we are still recruiting and we welcome ya to join.

I'd be interested in this as well I believe. More of a hardcore PvE person but I do enjoy my pvp as well. What server you guys playing on for cbt2?

right now we kinda spread out between the two I think most on edna and have yet to really made a guild yet there but plan on it for early access so will be there during launch, right now we wanna see if they add any new server for launch and probably go to one of those we will deft update this post before early access if they release server list if can if not be first few minutes during.

I'm interested, tho I do have some questions. Direct me to someone that can answer them, please.

I can answer them or rock can so welcome to message either of us. :)

Edited by Tsukiko

Posted

We will be happy to teach and explain to you. You don't need to be experience.

That sounds great where do I sign up?

Posted

im interested on joining , but im a total noob, have a basic idea of the game tho..

Posted (edited)

That sounds great where do I sign up?

u can pm one of us with your char name etc and we can give ya ts3 info if use it to keep in contact or give us your ingame name so we can grab u in game for early access/launch we will release server info once we get a full list of all servers for early access/launch

im interested on joining , but im a total noob, have a basic idea of the game tho..

we welcome u to guild and that fine any questions u have we can help ya.

Edited by Tsukiko

Posted

are you guys NA or EU?

Posted (edited)

are you guys NA or EU?

we are currently NA unless we get enough players that want to create a guild over in EU then well appoint someone leader of the eu side.

Edited by Tsukiko

Posted

we are currently NA unless we get enough players that want to create a guild over in EU then well appoint someone leader of the eu 

do you know wat server you will be playing on?

Posted (edited)

do you know wat server you will be playing on?

not yet we wanna see what server release for launch but if they keep the 2 they got atm will be orwen

Edited by Tsukiko

Posted

great

Posted (edited)

Hello there, I am looking for a good guild to join at launch. I am 24 years old and highly experienced in MMO's (Mostly PvP but raided a lot of mythic in WoW also for PvE) I plan to play sorcerer at launch but i will most likely have alts and can play what ever the guild needs. Im French Canadian but my english is pretty good I would say (Speaking and Typing), i can also bring a lot of highly experienced MMO players that are very mature and fun to play with. 

My Family Name: Simply and my IGN: Laff  Server: Orwen   feel free to pm me in game :)

Edited by Laff

Posted

Hello there, I am looking for a good guild to join at launch. I am 24 years old and highly experienced in MMO's (Mostly PvP but raided a lot of mythic in WoW also for PvE) I plan to play sorcerer at launch but i will most likely have alts and can play what ever the guild needs. Im French Canadian but my english is pretty good I would say (Speaking and Typing), i can also bring a lot of highly experienced MMO players that are very mature and fun to play with. 

My Family Name: Simply and my IGN: Laff    feel free to pm me in game :)

we welcome u to the guild :)

1 person likes this