• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Grusha's Advice "Investigate the torch in the goblin cave"

33 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey there! I had some questions about how to get past this quest? I see a yellow marker on my full sizer map indicating that I need to explore the near by cave, to investigate the torch. I have done this, yet can't seem to progress. Am  I doing something wrong? Also I am very new as you can imagine, i have no other quests available? How do I get more quests? Sorry for the nooby questions. Thanks in advance guys. 

2016-02-19_411292520.JPG

Posted (edited)

2016-02-20_73820335.thumb.JPG.5231025381

There is a Goblin cave East of Grusha. Run through the cave dispatching of goblins, find the torches and 'talk' to them.

Edited by daft73

Posted (edited)

I'm having the same problem hopefully this will fixed at the release of this game.

Goblin Cave.jpg

Edited by 1step2far

Posted

After going back, I still have the '!', hanging around. Possibly a glitch, or we just have not come across it. Will update if I come across anything.

Cheers

Posted

Seems like Bug, should post on Bug section.

Posted

I too am having trouble with this. I went into cave and 'talked' to every torch, lamp, and firepit possible, and I can't seem to advance or find who else to talk to. 

Posted

I found the answer I think... .There is a goblin cave node manager that is a mural on a rock near the cave.. get a navigation guide by clicking it on the map. Once you have discovered the mural, the quest icon goes away

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I found the answer I think... .There is a goblin cave node manager that is a mural on a rock near the cave.. get a navigation guide by clicking it on the map. Once you have discovered the mural, the quest icon goes away

The mural is genius thingy, I was like "lol so amongst all these vile goblins, there would be NPC standing peacefully, letting me use their mine?" - "nah, better declare my ass as chief of this mine by painting a pic of me on the stone" :D just brilliant

Edited by Destabilizator
1 person likes this

Posted

went to the mural node manager and went inside the cave and looked at all the torches, i still see the ! on Grusha.

Posted

Discovered the node manager, talk to a torch in the cave, but the quest mark still appears on my map... Anyone ideas? 

Posted (edited)

Same problem here. Got node menagement and clicked all torches inside cave ...

Bug workaround found! Connect node to mural! Quest clear and finds missing resource nodes!

Called too early :(

Edited by Arintal

Posted

I have been stuck on this for two days now. I currently am unable to continue with the main story (as in quests given by the Black Spirit).

Please help :[

Posted (edited)

same problem

pls fix it asap

Edited by MrNightsky

Posted

Sigh I also have the same problem I did everything, spend over 100 energy on that stupid mural, talked to all the torches, and connected the nodes, but I still have that yellow quest mark...

Posted

has anyone even done this Yet ? i have done everything all the other posts were saying.. Used all the torches i can and connected the nodes but this damn thing does not want to go or complete.. I cant find any other quests and this one is bugging me appearing on the map all the time !

Posted

same problem here anyone fixed it?

Posted

Just move on, there's a torch and a rock to the left wall in the cave that give you knowledge but it will do nothing as far as getting rid of the icon.

Posted

Not sure if this was the solution, but try waiting until night time hits. GF and I both did it at the same time, but she couldn't finish the quest, while I had no problem. Once night time appeared in-game, she was able to complete it. As others mentioned, make sure the Forest of Plunder and Goblin Cave nodes are both connected to Velia and that you've talked to at least one of the torches inside. 

The "Eye of Suspicion" quest that you get from Grusha is a repeatable quest (every 22 hours), but you need to clear Grusha's Advice (Yellow !).

Posted

I can't pick this quest up, i see it on my map as available from grusha but when i talk to him There is no quest. I have both the nodes...

Posted

went to the mural node manager and went inside the cave and looked at all the torches, i still see the ! on Grusha.

It is above the cave look for the yellow flag. The rock is huge.

Posted

I have also encounterd this issue in the game. Went to the mural node manager, then went into the cave and interacted with the torch. The nodes from gush to the mural are also connected. I have tried every possible options, but somehow I can't finish the quest

Posted

am also having this problem. is there still no fix?

Posted (edited)

Okay, so I ran into this problem and tried the whole do it at night approach and whatnot..didn't work so I left it.

After leveling my alt for a little and got it to 17  I decided to check if it was still there, guess what? Its gone. I'm not too sure what happened to make it go away but it has something to do with the progression if I had any guess, even then I don't understand the questing system so don't take what I say to heart too much.

Edit: Okay so I'm at the Eastern Gateway where you get the quests related to Al Rundy, I'm getting the same deal with NPC Kael now, I'll update if this disappears after I progress some more.

Edit2: Can confirm it disappeared now Kael no longer has the yellow ! mark on him now.

Edited by Krafter

Posted

so, there is no way to complete it?

Posted

so, there is no way to complete it?

Currently on both characters I've not completed it, on my main I missed it and on my alt it just vanished after I kept progressing.

Saying that though there are those I know who have completed it, so there must be something causing it to glitch like it does.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0