• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

INCREASE COMBAT XP!!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Atleast give us ability to have an option before you start the game if you want KR XP rates or nerfed NA/RU XP rates. Please Daum, This is a PVP game, i shouldnt have to endlessly grind until end game just so that i could start finally PVPing. This is Ridiculous!

Posted

Too obvious doing this again.

Posted

Well, its mainly a pvp game maybe... I'm not playing for the pvp, there's still pve in the game and I hope more pve stuff comes. 

The grinding isn't bad at all. I honestly think the exp earned should be decreased. Its really easy to get max level. Its a tiny grind, I have no problem with what we have in cb2 and have no problem if we get even less exp. Max level shouldn't be an effortless thing, Id like to see it be something you have to earn. 

Posted

I got to 48 after 2 days, and I'm a total newbie who knew nothing about the game. How is this 'endless grinding'?

I think the exp rate is fine, it felt like it took some effort but it was also rewarding.

Posted

Well that wont happen anytime soon. If you think the game is too easy get to lv50 first and then tell me how xp should be even more decreased. Your just making a dumbass out of yourself thinking that the whole leveling experience is going to just stay the same how it was during early 1-15 levels

Such butthurt, no need to become mouthy little one. 

Basically, I have had max level characters and I still believe they give good exp. I don't think it needs to be increased. If that opinion makes me a dumb ass then I guess thats what I am lol. 

Posted

I got to 48 after 2 days, and I'm a total newbie who knew nothing about the game. How is this 'endless grinding'?

I think the exp rate is fine, it felt like it took some effort but it was also rewarding.

They nerfed XP almost double to how it is in the korean version. 

Thats why the game is just being catered to hardcores even though they still have lv50+ grinding to do which is going to take more than the amount of time it takes to just reach lv50

Posted

I like the current exp rate, personally. I spent these two days without grinding (I only killed enough mobs to complete my quests), and dedicated most of time on exploring, yet I'm already lv18. 

Posted

I like the current exp rate, personally. I spent these two days without grinding (I only killed enough mobs to complete my quests), and dedicated most of time on exploring, yet I'm already lv18. 

I'm about that just by crafting. 

Posted

They nerfed XP almost double to how it is in the korean version. 

Thats why the game is just being catered to hardcores even though they still have lv50+ grinding to do which is going to take more than the amount of time it takes to just reach lv50

That wasn't my question. I was asking if you think 2 days is too long to reach 'end game'? That's like... a weekend, not long at all.

Posted

Another moron that doesnt know what hes talking about. But hey keep  trying, maybe check up on me and tell me about how killing a few mobs and doing a few quests will progress you anywhere once you start actually leveling once your in your 20-30s level stage

That wasn't my question. I was asking if you think 2 days is too long to reach 'end game'? That's like... a weekend, not long at all.

playing entire time for 2 days is way too long. It should be no more than 8-10 hours max just like in the KR version

Posted (edited)

Game is already too short, too single player, and too easy. 

This is going in the wrong direction. 

Edited by Aoia

Posted

Wait didn't I just read this shit in general forums sigh..

Posted (edited)

Game is already too short, too single player, and too easy. 

This is going in the wrong direction. 

The game generally is not short, i dont know what you talking about, there is enough quests to keep you occupied before you probably get bored. But grinding to end game first is important as you are able not only start doing actual PVP content but also making money and grinding on mobs that drop black stones for enchanting your gear and eventually further progressing in the game. 

Complain about XP rate and dont complain about something silly like game being too short. This is an mmo mate they never suppost to be beaten lol

Edited by Deathknight

Posted

The game generally is not short, i dont know what you talking about, there is enough quests to keep you occupied before you probably get bored. But grinding to end game first is important as you are able not only start doing actual PVP content but also making money and grinding on mobs that drop black stones for enchanting your gear and eventually further progressing in the game. 

Complain about XP rate and dont complain about something silly like game being too short. This is an mmo mate they never suppost to be beaten lol

Getting too end game in two days, is short. 

If anything i would halve the exp at least. 

Posted

I found the grind easy and very fun, you're just one of those people that want to have everything given to you.

Posted

YOU LIKE GRINDFEST? THEN GO REACH LV50 FIRST AND ENJOY YOUR GRINDY LEVELING EXPERIENCE GETTING TO LV 60

LV1-50 TUTORIAL  SHOULDN'T TAKE DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF TIME TO COMPLETE THAN WHAT IT TAKES TO COMPLETE IN THE KOREAN VERSION. 

Posted

OK

THANKS

FOR 

YOUR

OPINION

5 people like this

Posted

YOU LIKE GRINDFEST? THEN GO REACH LV50 FIRST AND ENJOY YOUR GRINDY LEVELING EXPERIENCE GETTING TO LV 60

LV1-50 TUTORIAL  SHOULDN'T TAKE DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF TIME TO COMPLETE THAN WHAT IT TAKES TO COMPLETE IN THE KOREAN VERSION. 

1-50 out of 60 levels is a -----ing tutorial? Do you need a helmet when you go outside every day? Oh wait. Death knight. . .

Posted

Atleast give us ability to have an option before you start the game if you want KR XP rates or nerfed NA/RU XP rates. Please Daum, This is a PVP game, i shouldnt have to endlessly grind until end game just so that i could start finally PVPing. This is Ridiculous!

PVP GAME? NO I BOUGHT IT, BECAUSE ITS SANDBOX, NOT PVP.

GTFO

Posted

Jesus Christ.

Posted (edited)

This is a must have.

Edited by Penguin

Posted

Daum confirmed we would get increased rates when people stop making stupid posts.

It's all on you!

Posted

They made the grind to PVP and level 50 (dailies, bosses etc = refinement, more CP etc) SUPERFAST
And now you want them to make the exp after 50 fast as well?
Do you plan to be level 50 after 2 days and 60 after a week?

TLDR: you are simply to lazy to grind.

Posted

if your just grinding thru it should take no more than 8-10 hours max. If your also doing quests then it can take days to weeks.

They made the grind to PVP and level 50 (dailies, bosses etc = refinement, more CP etc) SUPERFAST
And now you want them to make the exp after 50 fast as well?
Do you plan to be level 50 after 2 days and 60 after a week?

TLDR: you are simply to lazy to grind.

Read again retard, i dont give a shit about lv50+ leveling, if your crying about the game being too easy then get to lv50 first and set a goal for yourself to reach to lv60, but dont just shub and complain about the game being too easy before even getting to the soft cap. Cause its already grindy and they shouldnt decreased the leveling  in this game.

Posted

I read what you said quite clearly and you only confirm it again.  Seriously, if you ONLY want all your levels, PVP enable and gear for practically zero effort go find yourself another game. This one is not for you.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0