• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[RP] A ROLEPLAYING WISHLIST

217 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'd like to add:

Guests cannot see your house's windows opened.

I invited a friend to group in cb2 and tried opening my windows right in front of her. She could only ever see them shut.

Some houses have amazing views. It's a shame we will only ever be able to see our residency's views. Also, there is no way for us to preview a house's views prior to purchasing it. =/ Right now we have to go in blindly and hope for the best. 

Edited by Vorkrunne
font :D
3 people like this

Posted

+1

Posted

Random suggestions dunno if anyone else already suggested.

- Add player to player mini games, example being in Tree of Savior there was a small card game that players could randomly play,the cards were obtained from boss drops, it doesn't have to be a card game necesarily but it would promote some player to player interactions and maybe be a + for RolePlays.

- I already mentioned this suggestion in other threads but I'll post it here as well, somehow lower the ammount of global chat usage ,get people to use general chat more as for guild advertisements and such ,place boards around towns that guild leaders could use to put advertisements.

- Add some emotes that require two players or more to start.

Basically this game feels too much like a single player to me and it's breaking down the whole idea of it being a massive multiplayer online game.

Posted

Daily bump to keep this thread overflowing with more support and suggestions.  Help the general and RP communities out! :D

Posted

BUMP!

Posted (edited)

2. A walk toggle.

If this does not happen there is an alternative, although not preferable. It requires having a macro capable keyboard that allows adjusting the function of a key press to be a toggle instead. I hope it does not come down to this.

7. Campfires and tents brought back!

I was wondering about this one. Was there a reason for them to take it out? 

8. Dyes that aren't random.

It's been said before but I'd really love to push this once more; Guild Wars 2 dye system. Keep the RNG but make them permanent.

10. Improvements to character creation.

Male sorc that does not look like a meathead or a geriatric would be immensely appreciated. 

dark_sorcery_by_shomia.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=60377&d=1400

Otherwise I'm just roleplaying a cross dresser. -___-

2016-02-17_426173445.thumb.png.01c813df7

Edited by Lostarot

Posted

+1

Posted

I wonder if santa will see our wishlist.

Posted

I have to disagree about the last point, there's a reason why it's limited and whether i can explain or not is something i cannot do.

One thing i can tell you is that it's to make it more of a real world and probably so you don't spend hours, HOURS with the character creator because that'd be quite frustrating (personally).

Posted

An option to turn off the icons above NPCs would be great, as well as a way to turn off the smaller lightbeams outside of doors and places you haven't been (not the questtracker, the other little light beams)

Posted

Daily bump for the RP love!

Posted

I'll bump this as well. Hopefully the devs at least glance at this list. Would love to see some or all of the suggestions here implemented. 

Posted

Yes, yes and yes again !

The French community agrees too !

Plus, in "5. Improved character and guild name limits. ", add the apostrophe (the ' symbol). Many french roleplayer MUST have it in their names.

Posted

+1000 :D

Thanks for this amazing post ! I fully agree and hope we'll be heard !

Posted

+1, well made, thank you for speaking up for us

Posted

Nothing to say except the basic +1.

The Fr community support this post \o/

Posted

I support all the points!

But we need guard and Delphe knight armor too !

Posted (edited)

+1     Custom emotes: /me. And also action emotes  ( We -NEED- dances, at least one dance per class, I think this is my first MMO that I play with no dancing? Also maybe a sleep emote if possible, if there isn't already one...I did not see one in beta. :( )

+1     A walk toggle. ( would make RP life so much easier in BDO)

+1     A more affordable cash shop. ( It feels a bit expensive at the moment.)

+1    Improved character and guild name limits. ( Give us one space at least. i.e  Emma Silvermoon )

+1    More hairstyles and make-up customization. (There is actually no deep red or dark red lipstick) 

+1    Permanent dyes. (as soon as they are unlock they can become permanent. I'd love this very much! )

I am also puzzled about the trading system between friends, I noticed I wasn't able to trade just about anything with my friends, money, armor and items I had harvested. Was this just for beta? Because It is really and inconvenience. 

Edited by Zatanna
1 person likes this

Posted

/seal of approval

+1 walking toggle

+1 Improved chat limits

+1 more hairstyle

1 person likes this

Posted

+1

Improved that stupid chat limits, it's EU/NA, not KR. 100 caracters aren't a lot here, that's not even a tweet !

Posted

+1

Posted

I forgot if I already commented +1 here, but ehm. +1!

Posted

A real walk toggle. 

Custom emotes: /me.

Improved character and guild name limits. 

A more affordable cash shop.

+1000

Posted

Good Idea !! +1000000000

Posted

+1