• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[RP] A ROLEPLAYING WISHLIST

217 posts in this topic

Posted

I was super happy to see Team Daum give us the increased chat limit. It is rare to come across a dev team that continues to work on roleplayer suggestions after an MMO goes live. 

Hopefully we'll see that walk toggle go in next. :)   

Posted

AMAZING POST! I love the idea of being able to place down things and the campfire thing sounds amazing. I mean not even from just a roleplay aspect the ability to go out of town not have to go back in and be able to make a small home base for your trip or the night. Make it so you can store some things in a chest or something like that. Maybe have the chests disappear and any other items you place down just so they dont get left behind and clutter the game.

Posted

Many thanks to Daum for the improved chatbox length!

Posted

Yes to all, but one in speciality : THE WALK. It's so boring to press a button and maintain it...need to just lock.

Posted

Belated thank you to Daum for the RP channel!

Posted (edited)

Before I get burned at the stake for being a filthy consumer whore, I'd like to preface this with I'd like to see this equally implemented as something craftable in-game as I'd buy it in the cash shop.  But my castle for more casual costumes, day-to-day wear and things that just simply... aren't vaguely combat looking.  More options to make the characters clothes unique; I know the class uniqueness is there deliberately, but even if the costumes just simply went in the armor slot (and dyeable, please).  I want to see more corsets and thigh-highs without needing to roll a valkyrie, for instance, to make dresses and merchant-looking characters, as a personal example.

Edited by keta

Posted

Made an addition to the OP:

11. Language filter extended to more chats than just channel chat.
As discussed on blackdesertoleplayers.com, many roleplayers would appreciate a language filter for the General-Chat and especially the Roleplay-Chat. When roleplaying, the language clutter can get quite difficult to manage and channel-hopping isn't always convenient when you're trying to find people in your own language for walk-up roleplay. Additionally, the Non-English communities are struggling to use the Roleplay-Chat because it's dominated so much by English speakers. It would be to everyone's benefit to give us the option to filter what we send and receive.

I will also be doing my best to go through this thread and look at the suggestions other people have made and - if they're popular enough - will edit those into the OP as well. So if there's something you really want up there, make some noise.

Posted

the option to create custom channels and our own little secret communities besides our guild would feel kind of cool, knowing i have a harem my guild does not know about

Posted

Giving this a shameless bump

Posted

It would also be cool if there was a Marriage system and More interactive things in taverns and Pubs, like you could rent a room at an inn/Tavern i think that would be really cool and Effective :D

Posted

Gonna bump this again!

Posted

+1

Posted (edited)

I'd like to see some more polish added to the walk function. I think we can all agree that it should become a toggle. That much is clear. 

However, currently, you cease to walk as soon as you try to auto-path somewhere despite holding down the button; this also happens when you strafe. So even if we did have a walk toggle, it'd still be rather useless if we can't auto-walk with it. If we have a toggle later on but we break out into a run when trying to auto-walk then we'd be having the same problem we have now. We have to stop to type something instead of being able to walk and talk.

I do hope Daum or Pearl Abyss realises this much. A walk toggle = walking speed at all times.

Edited by Leandir

Posted

I'm not role playing but I support totally those players. +1

Posted

They actually -did- increase the Guild character limit right before release to 16 characters, and I think I had some partial impact on that since I didn't really see any others taking notice and suggested 16-20 characters, but they seemed to go with the minimal change... I should have just kept it at 20.

I think custom chats might not be a good idea, they'll just be used by players instead of channel/RP chats and render them useless, they'd have to cost energy which would just be meh. I also don't think it's supposed to work with this kind of game.

Posted

+1

Posted

Give me my campfires and tents! I need this for rp so bad! Just to be able to camp out at night by a pound and have fun emerging in my rp!