• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Want a raven as pet

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Current in cash shop only find the hawk as fly pet,. It is well fit with the ranger but not for the sorcerer or mage. Can we have a owl and raven as pet? Or it already in Korean vision?

7 people like this

Posted

I'd have a raven named Quoth, it would get old fast but I give 0 -----s I love ravens.

Posted

Might be cool to have hawk renamed to bird and then having a couple different "skins" or types of birds like a raven or owl along with the hawk that operate the same but are aesthetically different. I guess we should just be glad we even have one avian pet though ;P

Posted

We will be getting this one aswell:

3d1DjA9.png

Its in KR already.

But I agree. I am a huge fan od ravens and would love my witch to own one.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd love a raven for my witch

1 person likes this

Posted

Speaking of birds, I think adding an owl would be cool aswell :D

Posted

Ravens, Parrots & Owls would be great.

2 people like this

Posted

It is possible to breed a pure black eagle. I know that's not a raven but it might temporarily fulfill your needs?

Posted

It is possible to breed a pure black eagle. I know that's not a raven but it might temporarily fulfill your needs?

Well, not really, cuz I feel raven fit with sorceress black magic background, and owl fit with a old male mage. But thank you if you can tell me.

We will be getting this one aswell:

3d1DjA9.png

Its in KR already.

But I agree. I am a huge fan od ravens and would love my witch to own one.

So KR only have hawk too? Too bad.

Posted

Well, not really, cuz I feel raven fit with sorceress black magic background, and owl fit with a old male mage. But thank you if you can tell me.

So KR only have hawk too? Too bad.

yeah they only have the brown and grey hawk

Posted

Slightly off-topic, I think a tiny Cthulhu that perches on your shoulder would be pretty awesome too. :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Ravens would be great. I have a secret dream of getting a Magpie, but I doubt that's going to happen, I've never seen it in a game so far :D

But I agree, Ravens, owls, and possibly parrots all seem like they could be doable!

Posted

Ravens would be great. I have a secret dream of getting a Magpie, but I doubt that's going to happen, I've never seen it in a game so far :D

But I agree, Ravens, owls, and possibly parrots all seem like they could be doable!

/signed

Posted

Slightly off-topic, I think a tiny Cthulhu that perches on your shoulder would be pretty awesome too. :3

I feel if I sit on a huge Cthulhu's shoulder is awesome too.

yeah they only have the brown and grey hawk

I think it is easy on technique to make raven and other birds, just change the skin of hawk?PPl in KR don't want it? But I hope the raven always stay on the shoulder when I fishing, not fly over and over...

I googled the pic of Magpie, I think the black and white color one is like raven, but blue one is better look.

1 person likes this

Posted

There is a lot of stuff people want from them (costumes, horse armors, pets...).

I am sure its same in Korea and its obvious they prefer doing quality especially when it comes to armor.

You must not forget that they are working on awekenings, new territories (elven lands).

When Daum EU visited them they shared this incoming pet in PM diary:

uX4bPgN.png

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I concur, I played as a Witch and would have loved to have a Raven as a pet, they also happen to by my favorite bird. 

Edited by Azurion
double post

Posted (edited)

+1 I want a Raven.

Edited by Roxefeller

Posted (edited)

There is a lot of stuff people want from them (costumes, horse armors, pets...).

I am sure its same in Korea and its obvious they prefer doing quality especially when it comes to armor.

You must not forget that they are working on awekenings, new territories (elven lands).

uX4bPgN.png

; - ; Need.. also need the penguin pet KR has! As well as the fennec fox<3

Edited by Lunaus
Triple posted

Posted

uX4bPgN.png

This is super adorable! I hope it's kind of tiny.

I googled the pic of Magpie, I think the black and white color one is like raven, but blue one is better look.

This is the type that is common where I come from, and that I'd like to see in game:

magpie.thumb.jpg.5c72082a6110d718c11d8c0

They're really pretty and has a reputation for steeling shiny stuff.

Posted

I think it'd be cool if they just added a ton of skins for the birds (hawk and the cute one) that you can get randomly or from breeding like cats and horses.

Posted

<3

1 person likes this

Posted

+1

Posted

Yeah, i'd love to have a raven pet.

Posted

Just noticed they're making a fennec! Gotta save that pet coupon from pre-order. xD

Posted

would love a pure white owl

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0